agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Linux version archive uploaded on Nopy is 40Mb smaller than the one uploaded on Anonfile… actually seems to be the same size (one of them uses MiB while other Mb I guess) but it produces an error when tested (unexpected end of archive).

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can you send me your save file? Preferably near the entrance to the raid, where you have the problem.

How sophisticated is the combat in this game?
Not at all. It's rather simple, unless you try really hard to find the best combination of party members, equipment, and skills.

Linux version archive uploaded on Nopy is 40Mb smaller than the one uploaded on Anonfile… actually seems to be the same size (one of them uses MiB while other Mb I guess) but it produces an error when tested (unexpected end of archive).
Since those download links are not from me, I can't fix the issue, but you can find the official release in the folder link at

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I had no problem to teleport to the challenge floor and start the fire raid in your save file.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Can Anybody Tell Me How To Start This Game On Linux? I've Been Trying, But Couldn't Figure It.
If you downloaded the Linux version, mark files Game, nw and nwjc as executables (e.g. by calling chmod +x on them), then run ./Game from the game folder.
If you downloaded the Windows version, run Game.exe with Wine.
…And there's also an option of opening www/index.html in browser, in case it works.

P.S. If you're trying to run Linux version but it just doesn't work, it might be because the Linux archive for this version is damaged. You may want to try taking www/ folder from the Windows version then.

Reactions: KnIgHtBeAsT456

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Hi guys, after having enjoyed two incomplete playthroughs in the game, I still have some questions:

1. Which is the best class for Mirel, Druid or Sniper?

-I have read several opinions between druid and sniper (some people say that druid) but in my case, she have lvl 37 and the decision is not very clear, with the sniper class she gains a boost in physical damage (from 100 points to 114), and in hit rate (from 108% to 118%) losing magic damage (base 56 points becoming 45 points) and losing some magical defense.
She also loses the Stone Toss and Strong regeneration spells but in the druid class, the loss of physical damage is 8 points, going from 100 to 92 while her magic power only reaches 74 points out of 56 initial and gain some base mana (100 points), this makes me doubt if the best option is really druid as Mirel goes from being an outstanding physical damage unit to being a mediocre (at best) mage at least at this level. On my team she occupies the role of a physical attacker and although I still need a third magician, losing her offensive abilities just for two regular spells does not seem like a good option. By leveling up, will she gain more magic power to keep up with Chiyo or Kayelinth? Or am I just wasting my time with the druid specialization?

Archer (Base Spec Stats)

Archer.png Attributes Archer.png

Sniper Stats:

Sniper.png Attributes sniper.png

Druid Base Stats:

Druid.png Attributes druid.png

2. How do you make the legendary armors and weapons?

I have no clue and maybe knowing the effects and the differences between the best weapons and armor could allow me to make a decision regarding Mirel, but the truth is that I find the names of said gear but in nowhere do their effects appear and that detail is driving me a bit crazy.

3. What is the most efficient way to make gold in the game without cheats?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

To finish I would like to say that I came to the game because of the images (hehe) and the animations (though I wish there were more :p) but I really stayed because of the gameplay and the story so it would help me to have some answer to be able to finish the game ... Mirel may not care what class it is but I do care.

Thanks for this wonderful game and I look forward to the answers.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
While I chose Druid, it was purely a matter of personal preference backed up by no knowledge. With regards to legendary Gear, some you make or get as you progress the plot, the rest is acquired through the raids in the challenge level of Tower of Courage. Almost all the raid items can be won in the raids themselves (although rewards are random and it can take a long time to get the ones you want). A couple can only be made using the anvil in the fire raid using specific ingredients. Plus you can increase your odds of getting desired items at both the fire raid anvil (weapons) and the nature raid anvil (armour). You 1st have to find the recipe book (I can't remember where but presumably its somewhere in the raids) and then you break down items and use the parts to make new items.

Apr 30, 2020
I have some questions can anyone please answer them?

1. Hot to obtain increased exp gain?
Is there any other thing to increase exp gain except ring of wisdom
2. I finished Dea and made her drink the cure but I still cannot get her scene
I talked to the high priest and the other girl inside but still cant
I tried to reunite them first but I still did not get the scene

KnIgHtBeAsT456

Dec 17, 2018
If you downloaded the Linux version, mark files Game, nw and nwjc as executables (e.g. by calling chmod +x on them), then run ./Game from the game folder.
If you downloaded the Windows version, run Game.exe with Wine.
…And there's also an option of opening www/index.html in browser, in case it works.

P.S. If you're trying to run Linux version but it just doesn't work, it might be because the Linux archive for this version is damaged. You may want to try taking www/ folder from the Windows version then.
Linux Version Is Not Working One Bit! I Have Tried All I Could!!
Zip Archives Won't Even Open [Only Linux Version,Windows Does Work] That I Downloaded From Here! The Only Archive That Does Open Is From Itch.io But Even Then The Exectable Won't Execute[All Permissions Checked]
I Tried Terminal To Check For Logs If Any, But Was No Use!
Linux Version Is Damaged As You Said.
With Wine, Although The Game Does Work, The Experience Is Ugly! And HTML File Did Not Work Either
I'm Using [LinuxMint 20] If That Makes A Diffrence
Edit: Okay I Made It Work, Linux Ver Works Now

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Any RPGM games similar to this?

Something with a male MC and decent content?

All.I keep finding is just generic rape/ntr/shota junk...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any RPGM games similar to this?

Something with a male MC and decent content?

All.I keep finding is just generic rape/ntr/shota junk...
There are several I am following but there no where near this game in content.
Still there seem to be going good so far.
https://f95zone.to/threads/absolute-power-corruption-v0-76-moriapc.45965/
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-85052-nlt-media.38582/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-3-7-5-chyos.32136/
The last one can have NTR in it or you can block it, its up to you.

Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
There are several I am following but there no where near this game in content.
Still there seem to be going good so far.
https://f95zone.to/threads/absolute-power-corruption-v0-76-moriapc.45965/
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-85052-nlt-media.38582/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-3-7-5-chyos.32136/
The last one can have NTR in it or you can block it, its up to you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-56-2-public-sierra-lee.616/

This one doesn't have a great deal of artwork, but the storytelling and humour is great. And it can keep you entertained for a long time.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
Though was hoping for something without MC raping someone.
Bit there still good.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, after having enjoyed two incomplete playthroughs in the game, I still have some questions:

1. Which is the best class for Mirel, Druid or Sniper?

-I have read several opinions between druid and sniper (some people say that druid) but in my case, she have lvl 37 and the decision is not very clear, with the sniper class she gains a boost in physical damage (from 100 points to 114), and in hit rate (from 108% to 118%) losing magic damage (base 56 points becoming 45 points) and losing some magical defense.
She also loses the Stone Toss and Strong regeneration spells but in the druid class, the loss of physical damage is 8 points, going from 100 to 92 while her magic power only reaches 74 points out of 56 initial and gain some base mana (100 points), this makes me doubt if the best option is really druid as Mirel goes from being an outstanding physical damage unit to being a mediocre (at best) mage at least at this level. On my team she occupies the role of a physical attacker and although I still need a third magician, losing her offensive abilities just for two regular spells does not seem like a good option. By leveling up, will she gain more magic power to keep up with Chiyo or Kayelinth? Or am I just wasting my time with the druid specialization?

Archer (Base Spec Stats)

View attachment 1213211 View attachment 1213213

Sniper Stats:

View attachment 1213216 View attachment 1213217

Druid Base Stats:

View attachment 1213221 View attachment 1213222

2. How do you make the legendary armors and weapons?

I have no clue and maybe knowing the effects and the differences between the best weapons and armor could allow me to make a decision regarding Mirel, but the truth is that I find the names of said gear but in nowhere do their effects appear and that detail is driving me a bit crazy.

3. What is the most efficient way to make gold in the game without cheats?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

To finish I would like to say that I came to the game because of the images (hehe) and the animations (though I wish there were more :p) but I really stayed because of the gameplay and the story so it would help me to have some answer to be able to finish the game ... Mirel may not care what class it is but I do care.

Thanks for this wonderful game and I look forward to the answers.
1. You need to ignore the base stats. Those differences are negligible considering the type of equipment you can get especially in later stages(Challenge floor) and once you reach level 99. You basically need to choose depending on what role you want to give her in your party and what are your other party members. The way I formed my main party is based on 1 physical damage dealer, 1 support(controller), 1 magic damage dealer and 1 tank. So in Mirel's case you can make her a physical damage dealer or support. I honestly think that Strong Regeneration, Rejuvenation and Vines are the best when it comes to any support in the game. If you equip your party with Talismans of Regeneration, even though you lose out on some base stats, and combine it with Mirel's Strong Regeneration you'll have so much self-sustain that you won't even need to heal. I really see no practical reason as to why you would go for Sniper since there are other better physical damage dealers available(even Ryen has better physical damage if you equip him for that purpose).

So in this case it was only logical that I choose Sniper for Mirel's class since I'm a fucking idiot(that, and the fact that she is the only character able to equip bows and I didn't want to render an entire weapon class useless).

2. Check the walkthrough. RyenSaotome already explained so well how you can get/make the legendary weapons that I don't really know how I could do it better. You basically get similar equipment when it comes to Legendary items when it comes to stats, their base stats are close and the differences are based on a few skills or element attribute so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. It is a big deal if you equip the right element weapon once you start the challenge floor but you should honestly do that last since the game can be finished without legendary equipment and those floors are the only reason you actually need legendary equipment. I know, it sounds weird that you need the equipment from the place you need to beat to actually beat it...

3. The purple hair emo in the throne room(David). You can basically go for "Fuck the people"(you're already literally fucking most of the women so might as well) and get as much money from them as possible. You can make those fuckers happy later on but in the beginning I'd suggest abusing the hell out of them if you want to get rich fast. Make sure to also build and upgrade the mines on the overview map. You'll have more than enough money after a few missions that way.

Last edited:

sonmuong

Oct 8, 2017
It's been a long time since the last time I played this. But honestly, I kinda disappoint due to the new arts, expecting to have an ending someday or it already got it but I missed out?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes