QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
There is no such thing as reversed Rape. Rape is Rape no matter if it's Women raping Men or Men raping women :(
The term reverse rape is the name of the genre. Just like NTR or harem or trainer or what ever else. You just have to accept that words have meaning in contexts and live with that.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
The term reverse rape is the name of the genre. Just like NTR or harem or trainer or what ever else. You just have to accept that words have meaning in contexts and live with that.
That doesn't make it correct though. It's like you would say reversed racism. No it is not reversed it is racism regardles who is racist to whom.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
That doesn't make it correct though. It's like you would say reversed racism. No it is not reversed it is racism regardles who is racist to whom.
Actually a word is correct, as long as people understand what it meant. After all the sole purpose of languages to be able to accurately convey information to other people.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Actually a word is correct, as long as people understand what it meant. After all the sole purpose of languages to be able to accurately convey information to other people.
While I agree with this, I will never accept double negatives. Purely from the point of view of logic, it is unbearable.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what is this mean to be? idk how the policies work in this game, can some one explain? :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i need some printscreen of full map, pdf, if anyone have it :4Head:

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
So im following the walkthrough about Dea it says to talk to the headmaiden in the shrine theres only 2 people in the shrine and so far i talked to both and nothing happens

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Grrr, I remember I had the same issue but couldn't remember the solution. Basically there is a step missing that needs to be done. Have you finished all of Dea's previous events?

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
Grrr, I remember I had the same issue but couldn't remember the solution. Basically there is a step missing that needs to be done. Have you finished all of Dea's previous events?
got it. i needed to go to Amaranthe

Last edited:

MOBMaKeR

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, RyenSaotome, I defeated Seiho, Uruk, Aika, and Zaleria, but Ash does not let me challenge her ( note that Aika's battle keeps repeating). Am I missing something?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hello, RyenSaotome, I defeated Seiho, Uruk, Aika, and Zaleria, but Ash does not let me challenge her ( note that Aika's battle keeps repeating). Am I missing something?
You probably need to fight one of the first three brawlers again. The counter for how many brawlers you have defeated, which is a requirement for the battle with Ash, was added in the update with Zaleria and Ash. If you defeated a brawler before said update, the trigger is not active yet.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes