fm109

Oct 12, 2020
New items in this update:

"Ancient Book"
"Yellow Cooking Book" (Nowhere to buy :p)
and 3 types of "Smoothie."

Since you can't buy that receipt, no smoothie can be crafted. :ROFLMAO:

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
Fantastic game but I can't stand the cutesy anime art. I wish you could get tekuho or incase to draw your shit.
Then just go away instead of badtalking the drawing style. Everyone got different taste after all. Just because you, 1 single person doesn't like it, doesn't mean they should change the drawing style.
Plus, hiring someone else to draw is not free, they need to get paid too, its not that simple to get someone to draw to the game, kiddo.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Thank you so very much!!!!!
I appreciate it.
You and I have some similar thought process as all the characters you've built in the skill tree in my original game files are all the same :3
If you're free do you have save files for other rpgm games I'm searching like peasant's quest all quest done?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
can somebody tell me how do i update the game?
If you're on windows, this video should help:
It explains how to use the update files, or if you're more than one update behind, how to move save files from an old download of the full version into the newer folder.
On Android you simply download the newest .apk file and update your existing game files with it.

New items in this update:

"Ancient Book"
"Yellow Cooking Book" (Nowhere to buy :p)
and 3 types of "Smoothie."

Since you can't buy that receipt, no smoothie can be crafted. :ROFLMAO:
You're supposed to get the yellow recipe during Kayelinth new events, but I think I may have forgotten to add that in the current version. I'll fix that.

Reactions: fm109

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
It explains how to use the update files, or if you're more than one update behind, how to move save files from an old download of the full version into the newer folder.
On Android you simply download the newest .apk file and update your existing game files with it.

You're supposed to get the yellow recipe during Kayelinth new events, but I think I may have forgotten to add that in the current version. I'll fix that.
yeah, I think it's weird that no recipe rewarded after the event, nor any merchant sale that cookbook in Rakake. You may forget to add it in the quest after checking the item. jason. Hope you'll fix that in the next version.:)

Helios1679

May 13, 2020

oh thanks for the info

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.06.27] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.14 GB
Original Size Linux: 1.05 GB

Compressed Size Win: 243 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 285 MB: -
Compressed Size Linux: 377 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019

So is the recipe issue been fixed for download yet?

I guess it doesn't really matter too much as it's easy to edit the book in after doing the event with Kayelinth.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The dialogue pictures need to be updated so bad. I assume this dev is using standard assets for those pictures but it's really jarring when you get into a CG and they look completely different from the dialogue picture.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I've giving in my written notice, and will stop my "normal" job at the end of August to work full time on Renryuu. This means you can expect a lot of improvements and bigger updates starting in September.
You can read the full post about it on my Subscribe Star page at

... where do i find memory orb 3?
Caves inside the ice raid dungeon have a chance to give you a card for the memory orb 3.

How to open it?
You can't.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes