Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
In the CG room it shows that Aelynthi can get pregnant but you can only have sex with her once and characters can only get pregnant if you have sex with them twice so is there a way to trigger a second scene with her?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
In the CG room it shows that Aelynthi can get pregnant but you can only have sex with her once and characters can only get pregnant if you have sex with them twice so is there a way to trigger a second scene with her?
Don't quote me on this but I think you need to replay the scene in the CG until it shows her pregnant.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
actually any cum shot inside have the possibility to get pregnant or at least was that way when I played.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
That actually did it but now I'm curious is this how it was intended to work or is this just a bug?
You have random chances to get them pregnant except for the main girls which have 100%. You can replay the scene in the CG room if you want her to get pregnant. This is also why the abortion option was added since you would sometimes get characters pregnant which you wouldn't want to.

Basically, no bug, just the overall mechanics of the game.

Aevyl

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, is there some particular requirement to activate the "Dragonic Greed" skill, or is it just bugged?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is it normal to gain more than one type legendary item? Was able to get the King's Armour, God's Defender, and Belt of Pain twice. Once from the Fire Raid and craft-able in the Nature Raid

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi, is there some particular requirement to activate the "Dragonic Greed" skill, or is it just bugged?
You use the skill in battle, to get the "gold double" party ability.
As it is a default system of the rpg maker, I have no clear insight of how it works, but some people have felt that it had little to no effect, so I might change the skill in the future.

Is it normal to gain more than one type legendary item? Was able to get the King's Armour, God's Defender, and Belt of Pain twice. Once from the Fire Raid and craft-able in the Nature Raid
No. There is a tree of conditions in the event to prevent you from getting legendaries when you have all of them, but there seems to be a mistake at some point of it. I'll take a look at it! (In the meantime, enjoy the "free" legendaries")

Reactions: Archaon11111

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
RyenSaotome I'm not sure how much it helps but when I'm on other games' threads like Milfy City and School of Lust and see comments on people questioning whether there are any devs trustworthy enough to support in any way, I respond with two devs I've known for a while that have earned that trust from me in detail. Killer7 and you. I suppose it's like advertisement but it's only from experience I know the both of you are worth that trust. However I'm still only using my money on you for the time being.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome I'm not sure how much it helps but when I'm on other games' threads like Milfy City and School of Lust and see comments on people questioning whether there are any devs trustworthy enough to support in any way, I respond with two devs I've known for a while that have earned that trust from me in detail. Killer7 and you. I suppose it's like advertisement but it's only from experience I know the both of you are worth that trust. However I'm still only using my money on you for the time being.
Every little bit helps. Thanks. :)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
No. There is a tree of conditions in the event to prevent you from getting legendaries when you have all of them, but there seems to be a mistake at some point of it. I'll take a look at it! (In the meantime, enjoy the "free" legendaries")
Also to clarify I was able to get extra legendary pieces via assembling purple parts

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can anybody tell me how to find kayelith..? I never meet the dragon
You meet the big green dragon in the south dungeon in Central. After surviving the battle long enough, you'll find a little dragon, who Ryen brings to the official storage building in Aldlyn. You need to feed the little dragon vegetables three times before you get to meet Kayelinth.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
Hey [B]RyenSaotome[/B] Keep up the awesome work this is one of my favorite games on this site
been thinking after sinking a bunch of time in to the game.
That with the pregnancy system it would be super cool if the word map had a option to buy a place for all the potencial kids to run around in and maybe a option to place things inside as well to give a more homey self made style ^^

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey [B]RyenSaotome[/B] Keep up the awesome work this is one of my favorite games on this site
been thinking after sinking a bunch of time in to the game.
That with the pregnancy system it would be super cool if the word map had a option to buy a place for all the potencial kids to run around in and maybe a option to place things inside as well to give a more homey self made style ^^
Pregnancy and children will appear during the time skip events. More constructions are probably necessary for that as well, when it happens. ^^ To manually place things is sadly rather difficult to make in the rpg maker.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
guys im stuck on the main quest (next step)
it says return to varea
but when i talk to her in manastyr
she just say's
(yes? how can i help you)
and thats it nothing happends

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
guys im stuck on the main quest (next step)
it says return to varea
but when i talk to her in manastyr
she just say's
(yes? how can i help you)
and thats it nothing happends
If you already had the events of Varea taking the throne, and she is now standing in the main hall in Manastyr, then something went wrong with the order of your events. The dialog about helping her solve the issue in Amagal starts in Aldlyn, where she should appear when you're further in the main story.
Did you tinker with the save file? Or did some story element skip for you?
Unless you're on android, you could post your save file and I can check it.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
If you already had the events of Varea taking the throne, and she is now standing in the main hall in Manastyr, then something went wrong with the order of your events. The dialog about helping her solve the issue in Amagal starts in Aldlyn, where she should appear when you're further in the main story.
here's my save file

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
maybe it has something to do with me skipping some updates?
cuz i left the game for sometime and returned

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes