Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I've giving in my written notice, and will stop my "normal" job at the end of August to work full time on Renryuu. This means you can expect a lot of improvements and bigger updates starting in September.
You can read the full post about it on my Subscribe Star page at

Caves inside the ice raid dungeon have a chance to give you a card for the memory orb 3.

You can't.
Glad to see this is doing so well for you. Hope it also leads to bigger and better things for you (and us) in the future!

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I've giving in my written notice, and will stop my "normal" job at the end of August to work full time on Renryuu. This means you can expect a lot of improvements and bigger updates starting in September.
You can read the full post about it on my Subscribe Star page at

Caves inside the ice raid dungeon have a chance to give you a card for the memory orb 3.

You can't.
I don't think there is any doubt about the quality of this game, not from my part anyway, and as a developer you've been one of the most consistent and open there is. So all I can do is wish you the best of luck, because that is the only thing that you seem to be missing.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Bruh,how the heck he gonna get them to draw when he don't even have much supporter?You think drawing is free?
Even if they had 10 million bucks it wouldn't help much, since tekuho puts out like 1 picture every month or so and incase only draws goblin dickgirls nowadays. That's why I said "I wish". I know it's not a reality. Although I give credit to the devs for at least not using godawful daz3d or honey select renders.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This is probably a question that has been answered and I do apologize. Can the battle with the MC's brother actually happen, and if so, does that end the game? And a direct question for RyenSaotome. Will there be actual animations for the h-scenes in the future? I'm sure making the game takes a lot of time and effort.

I see the pregnancy tag but have yet to see any of the LI's of the MC actually showing pregnancy in the artwork or the backgrounds.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
This is probably a question that has been answered and I do apologize. Can the battle with the MC's brother actually happen, and if so, does that end the game? And a direct question for RyenSaotome. Will there be actual animations for the h-scenes in the future? I'm sure making the game takes a lot of time and effort.

I see the pregnancy tag but have yet to see any of the LI's of the MC actually showing pregnancy in the artwork or the backgrounds.
- You can't defeat Ryen's brother in the current content of the game. The one skirmish you have with him in the main story will always end in a loss.
- There are a few animated scenes already, but not many. More will get added in the future, but the majority of scenes will remain with normal images.
- At the moment, you can only flag characters as pregnant. The actual pregnancy and child birth will happen during and after the time skip in the main story.

Jay Ji

Sep 2, 2018
- At the moment, you can only flag characters as pregnant. The actual pregnancy and child birth will happen during and after the time skip in the main story.
Do you a roadmap or plan for how much more content that needs to be released before that?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I'm also hoping that more mon-girls will become capturable, including some of those in the raids. And become impregnatable.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
this might be a repeat question but is there more than the 4 slaves at the thieves camp that can work in the brothel?
There's an elf(Allisa) in Orchel which can be hired at the brothel. You can also send the slave(Zonja) from Sunee to work there if you have it built when buying her. I don't remember if there were others since I've mostly kept everyone I could find for myself either as a maid or slave.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
There's an elf(Allisa) in Orchel which can be hired at the brothel. You can also send the slave(Zonja) from Sunee to work there if you have it built when buying her. I don't remember if there were others since I've mostly kept everyone I could find for myself either as a maid or slave.
yeah i have the 4 from the slave trader in my castle and i havent run across the other two so i wasnt sure

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Anyone have any news about how the Steam release is coming along? Sorry if it has been answered recently.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Anyone have any news about how the Steam release is coming along? Sorry if it has been answered recently.
There are no major news about this. I'm registered at steamworks, and will upload the game there eventually, but I don't have a date for it yet.

Reactions: Kaeris
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes