RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
maybe it has something to do with me skipping some updates?
cuz i left the game for sometime and returned
The quest "Next step" was added a while after the events around it were done, because some people didn't know what to do after defeating Lace. I assume you advanced that part before the quest was added, since you seem to be already far beyond that point in the main story. Varea would send you to Dorgania, where you've already been. Therefore it's just a "leftover" quest. I marked the quest as solved in your questlog.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
The quest "Next step" was added a while after the events around it were done, because some people didn't know what to do after defeating Lace. I assume you advanced that part before the quest was added, since you seem to be already far beyond that point in the main story. Varea would send you to Dorgania, where you've already been. Therefore it's just a "leftover" quest. I marked the quest as solved in your questlog.
thank you very much!!
appreciate the support
and sorry for the trouble.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
(2850x1900) Renryuu phone wallpaper 1.png

I added a wallpaper for mobile phones to the folder link in mega. The image is available in
1560x720
1960x1080
2400x1080
2850x1900
Let me know should you need a different resolution, but keep in mind that I might need to crop the image for other sizes.

Download folder:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
BTW, did you know iOS blocked your discord server?
Yes. If I remember correctly, a change not long ago blocked most (all?) servers that are listed as NSFW from iOS. The block has nothing to do with my game, or something that has happened on the channel, but is entirely because the server is marked as NSFW.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Yes. If I remember correctly, a change not long ago blocked most (all?) servers that are listed as NSFW from iOS. The block has nothing to do with my game, or something that has happened on the channel, but is entirely because the server is marked as NSFW.
Boo boo poo on us Iphone users.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone help me how the hell do i make a rope or buy one Heeeelllllppppp !!!!! plz
You can buy ropes in the magestore in Whitestone Citadel, by the blacksmith Knocky in Ebron, in the magestore in Diminus Castle, from a merchant in Minsk Harbour, in the item and accessories shop in Kaganagui, in the general store in Siriveta, or you can find it lying around or in chests in several places.
You can use ctrl + F to search for keywords in the walkthrough. All of these locations are listed in it. ;)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 21.08.06.png

Renryuu version 21.08.06 is now available!

Update changes:
- New events and a CG scene with Kayelinth. It starts with a dialog at the sleeping chambers, after you finished her previous event with the smoothie picnic .
- If you have Tiena's panties, you can now use the memory orb 2 and 4 for her group and solo CG scenes.
- The walkthrough was updated.
- A bug on the finance and policies screen was fixed, which sometimes caused people to have problems increasing certain stats for the country.
- The nature raid anvil was changed, and shouldn't give you multiple legendaries of the same item anymore.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Does this game have much in the way of evil/corruption routes? I know a few choices are noted in the walkthrough but is this just occasional scenes with side characters?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does this game have much in the way of evil/corruption routes? I know a few choices are noted in the walkthrough but is this just occasional scenes with side characters?
The main characters have only a good path, while some of the side characters have only bad scenes or a choice for good/bad path.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Kinda curious before trying the game, but how do the save works in this game? I see that the game updates so often, and I wonder if the save is just as easy as moving the file from one to another

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Hey dev.. Any idea when this game might have it's final update? Meaning game ends and is finally completed? I kind of like this game but seems to have new updates for beginning of game, middle parts, ending parts.. So playing this 500 times again from beginning is really not so fun.. So yeah.. Some sort of time table would be good.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Hey dev.. Any idea when this game might have it's final update? Meaning game ends and is finally completed? I kind of like this game but seems to have new updates for beginning of game, middle parts, ending parts.. So playing this 500 times again from beginning is really not so fun.. So yeah.. Some sort of time table would be good.
"playing this 500 times again from beginning..."
I really admire your determination.

Reactions: kamibell

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
uhh...you do realize its auto save right?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes