Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Kinda curious before trying the game, but how do the save works in this game? I see that the game updates so often, and I wonder if the save is just as easy as moving the file from one to another
its auto save.But dont delete the save..So,whenever there is a new update,just download the update file and replace it in the main game folder.

Reactions: Noidcreid

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Kinda curious before trying the game, but how do the save works in this game? I see that the game updates so often, and I wonder if the save is just as easy as moving the file from one to another
You can use the same save folder throughout all future updates. I've been using the same save file for 2 years now and had zero issues.

Reactions: Noidcreid and Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
As Archaon11111 mentioned, you can easily continue your progress. When you use the update files, the saves remain untouched, and when you download the full game again, you can copy and paste or move the saves from the "save" folder of the old version to the new version.

Hey dev.. Any idea when this game might have it's final update? Meaning game ends and is finally completed? I kind of like this game but seems to have new updates for beginning of game, middle parts, ending parts.. So playing this 500 times again from beginning is really not so fun.. So yeah.. Some sort of time table would be good.
No, but I have enough content to keep me busy for a long time.
You don't have to start again each update. As mentioned above, you can always continue your progress.

Reactions: Noidcreid

Pourus84

Mar 27, 2019
how do I build the farm for Kayelinth, I can't find it in the country map or by talking to any of the lords

caju

Oct 5, 2017
how do I build the farm for Kayelinth, I can't find it in the country map or by talking to any of the lords
When facing the castle...
Go to the right side of the yard inside the fence...
Keep going all the way to the back...
Then keep going...
There is no *path* but keep going... Even when the screen ends... push against the end of the screen and viola!
The garden is there

Reactions: Genji

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Talk to the advisor
Then click on the Tree directly west of the castle between the armorer and the reseach lab.
Tell them to build it
Go back to the food vendor and talk to her
Go to bitterroot farm
Next to the first tree in the map is the vendors niece, talk to her

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji and Defrik

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
As Archaon11111 mentioned, you can easily continue your progress. When you use the update files, the saves remain untouched, and when you download the full game again, you can copy and paste or move the saves from the "save" folder of the old version to the new version.

No, but I have enough content to keep me busy for a long time.
You don't have to start again each update. As mentioned above, you can always continue your progress.
I get that.. Doing so with The Last Sovereign.. So every new update that comes from You continues the game from where last update ended? There wont be anything added into beginning of game? Middle parts of it?? TLS has that.. So every update continues game.. If this game has same thing i can play it.. Cause i know that Roundscape Adorevia does get updates to different parts of game so it's kind of expected to start new game (since ending is basically finished already).

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I get that.. Doing so with The Last Sovereign.. So every new update that comes from You continues the game from where last update ended? There wont be anything added into beginning of game? Middle parts of it?? TLS has that.. So every update continues game.. If this game has same thing i can play it.. Cause i know that Roundscape Adorevia does get updates to different parts of game so it's kind of expected to start new game (since ending is basically finished already).
All updates are made save file compatible, as I believe the game is too long to force people to restart it. Almost all updates are new content. And in the rare cases that I change old events, I usually add an option to reset those events and re-play it.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, I got an error when meting the Hellbound for the first time, I got stuck, tried with a new game but still got the same problem. anyone got the same problem?, I cant move or do anything.
What version are you playing on? Can you upload your save file prior to this event?

Akaibu

Apr 11, 2019
Would anyone mind posting a more recent 100% save? The one in the OP is nearly a year outdated.

I'd try to save edit the recent content but it's not really obvious what variables are related to the CGs

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
game dosnt save for me
Do you get an error message? What system are you on?
Usually this happens when the game is on a write-protected (="read-only") location, or an usb-stick. Move the game folder somewhere else, or change the folder settings to allow the game to create save files.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes