RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
wait, there are bad and good route for lace now?
how you do the good route?
After you capture her, you have the choice in the secret prison to rape her, or treat her nicely and talk with her. That's where you decide whether to go on her bad or good route.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
oh shit, i played on the old version and already raped her...
welp, gonna do restart i guess cuz i want the good route!

clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
Give them Presents until their affection is at 70 than concentrate on doing their Quests (100 is not the top)
Useing weak and normal love Potions on the girls after reaching the 70 treshold also works
How do I do go about giving presents? When I talk to the NPCs inside the castle, I only get one-liners as replies. Maybe it is so easy that nobody talks about it, but I'm confused.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I do go about giving presents? When I talk to the NPCs inside the castle, I only get one-liners as replies. Maybe it is so easy that nobody talks about it, but I'm confused.
They're items you can select from your inventory. Similar to how you use a potion on a party member outside of battle.

Reactions: clunahidru

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME HOW DO I GET TO THE ELF VILLAGE ????
The party doesn't know the location of the elf village at first. If you talk to the elf at the blacksmith of Aldlyn with Mirel in your party he'll offer you to show you the way to their village. After talking to him again in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn you're shown the way to the village and it'll appear on the worldmap.

Reactions: Flame_iscool

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
The party doesn't know the location of the elf village at first. If you talk to the elf at the blacksmith of Aldlyn with Mirel in your party he'll offer you to show you the way to their village. After talking to him again in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn you're shown the way to the village and it'll appear on the worldmap.
u are a saviour thanks

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Jeez this game is rage inducing. The enemy levels are so chaotic, and with no indicators whatsoever. no quest levels, no shown enemy levels, nothing. This could work if there was a rime or reasoning to the enemy levels, but as far as I can tell its totally random. Nothing like having enemies in a field area that are 2-3 times the levels of the dungeons that are located in said field areas, looking at you Begus. Combat is also just plain tedious, why on earth is auto basic attack a skill? and not only is it a skill it locks you into it so you cant cancel, why, why would you turn a quality of life feature into a skill and add a negative to it?
There are so many skills that should be passive as well, Trey's auras for instance should all be passives, Cover should one actually make enemies more likely to attack the one using it, I've had more attacks hit another party member after using it than I have had ones aim at the one who is using cover, and that is just counting the single next attack after using it as it wears off stupidly quick, not to mention that it should cost TP not MP as why, why would it need mana? Speaking of skills that don't work Mira reflection, a high cost spell that should reflect magic, yet I've had her get blasted by attacks that by all rights sound like magic, like dark wave, but must in fact not be a spell, or its just a broken skill.
In general this game just hides far to much information, skill descriptions lack damage numbers and other key info to figure out what is worth using, status symbols lack explanation, like degrade soul, what does its status do, no f'ing clue, and there is two versions of that status symbol even, one mostly purple and the other inverted. I couldn't even tell you what that status is called as its not listed in the characters status resistances.
Skills in general need so much adjustment on MP costs, I can only assume your intend to chug potions all the time if you want to use mana, which just adds a level of tedious to a already extremely tedious game, and this is coming from someone who loves most mmo's, and other extremely grindy games.
But the worst part of this is that do to the enemy levels you just never have a clue if your leveled enough or if you should be doing a quest. you could face one enemy on the floor and stomp it, only for another enemy type in the same dam room to absolutely wreck you do too level gap. And with no level indicators on enemies its hard to know if you in a good place to level, so you have to go about everything super slow and careful to find a spot that seems just hard enough to grind, without any clue what is enough.
As is this is less a game and more a slapped together set of ideas. So much finetuning is needed. Yes the cheats option in your room can let you bypass with the one shot kill whatever, but what is the fun of that. Heck even in the cheat menu there is no way to increase levels. For some dumb reason you can lower levels with it or lower stats, but not up them, truly a bizarre set of options for a cheat menu. Add to that that needing to use it instantly kills the fun of playing, yet it almost feels mandatory at points unless your a total masochists looking to spend hours circling a room grinding. The skillpoints are a neat touch, but as you can only have four characters in the party at a time and you can move them around there is little to no point in limiting them, they just means you dump them in the affect all party member skills and skills of the characters you use, and then pull them out of those characters and into a different character every time you want to swap a party member, which just makes swapping party members tedious, which is just great.
I can see a ton of content being added, but before adding more some effort rebalancing areas, skills and just general streamlining should really be done as well as adding more showing of information on skills and enemies(not as a skill that eats a turn like I'm sure the dev will take this). And considering that the fights are more endless swarms of minions instead of bosses there is a sever lack of MP regen. Yes you can chug potions, the game gifts so much gold, but its such a tedious way to do it. This game seems to suffer greatly from the trend of wanting difficult, not knowing how so instead making it ball busting tedious and equating that to difficulty do to taking so much time, but hard and annoying are two very different things.

Reactions: Wraft

Megaphya

Mar 31, 2018
35 hours playing the game, i love it but it has some problems, the levels are so weird like, i can defeat an end game monster (History), but have problems with a plant in begus???, plus the quest requiere that you pay attention to the person that it gives you the quest and then remeber what they said you, having 35 hours was a problem with some missions, like, "find the king of Amagal", ok but where?, and the walkthrough does not help at all, it gives you the same or less info that the quest gives you, i had to enter the thred so i could now where i needed to go.

Apart from that, i loved the characters and history of the game, i felt really in touch with the characters i laughed and felt bad, i was in real panic in the end of the existing history.

Reactions: Wraft

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Saves work between versions? Like, if I start now will this save works in the version that will come out half a year later?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Saves work between versions? Like, if I start now will this save works in the version that will come out half a year later?
Yes. All updates are made save file compatible.
On android, you can use the newer .apk file to update your game.
On windows, you can download the full version again, and move the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game version to the same location in the new game version. (Saves won't become available in the loading screen, if you don't move the .global files with the saves)

Reactions: Genji and Vizer007

Ludix69

Aug 27, 2020
Hello, thanks for this game, i have enjoyed it! I am currently trying to farm the fire/thunder dungeon, but i would like to be of sufficiently high level to be quick enough. Could someone give me some good spot for grinding xp? I am currently around level 50 with my party. Thank you in advance!

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
i am trying to do lace good path, are there any cg?
if there are...
how to get them?

and just one more question, do you know what the story with the memories?
it seem like i can get them pergant trough the memory but i don't who is the one who fucked her...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes