Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
guys, how to get the scene in the hot spring with shanna and naomi?
i want to get naomi cg but i need to get the hot spring scene first...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Question. I've briefly played this before and obviously going to play more - but main question is - with pregnancy do the girls ever show up pregnant as in visible or it is just a status?
At the moment, the girls are only flagged as pregnant, but don't give birth or get a big belly yet.
During the main story, a time skip will happen, during and after which you'll see the result of the pregnancy. But I can't say yet when that'll get added.

guys, how to get the scene in the hot spring with shanna and naomi?
i want to get naomi cg but i need to get the hot spring scene first...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A detailed solution, about how to find the secret hot spring, can be found in the walkthrough or in the #faq channel on our discord server.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
oh, i did that, but idon't know why it didn't trigger the scene
let me check again

EDIT: ok, i got the scene with both of them now, but i am really sad that i had to let the old man keep peeping in my girls ):

Last edited:

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
guys, i am trying to unlocked the sex scene with sandra, and i did the jade quest and it wont trigger...
do i need to do soemthing else?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
guys, i am trying to unlocked the sex scene with sandra, and i did the jade quest and it wont trigger...
do i need to do soemthing else?
Check the walkthrough for a step by step guide of her events. Maybe your relationship with her is not high enough?

Guys, where is the builder, i met him once, but i can't do it now
If you mean Sir Edward, he is in your throne room.

This game still continues?!?!? How long until you will end it? there's gotta be endless amounts of content in this by now.
Yes, there is an almost endless amount of content. And yes, it still continues and grows bigger. :D

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
What is the source of Skillstones?
And why name seconds flux? As a novice I thought it was some random resource, and since I could not find it in my inventory I left the merchant alone for a while unnecessarily

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
After playing the new content, my favorite part was how the entire beauty contest played out. It was hard for me to not laugh too loudly.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ryen i think i may have misses something if i finished everthing in the racism quest doe that mean i misses the sex scenes. like the futa scene ps who did the plant vote for lol

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
does the new "update only" file work for 21.06.27 ver of this game or i really should re-download to the new version?

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
does the new "update only" file work for 21.06.27 ver of this game or i really should re-download to the new version?
Better to download the full version. That update was months ago you going to be missing several assets in the game

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
What is the source of Skillstones?
And why name seconds flux? As a novice I thought it was some random resource, and since I could not find it in my inventory I left the merchant alone for a while unnecessarily
There is no steady income for skillstones by any means. You can find them around the world, and you get skillpoints by leveling up Ryen.
It seemed strange to say, that a caravan to another country would take X seconds to go back and forth, that's why I used a different term for it. When those events were made, people wanted some way of knowing how long it'll take for the caravan to return, and that seemed like a good compromise.

ryen i think i may have misses something if i finished everthing in the racism quest doe that mean i misses the sex scenes. like the futa scene ps who did the plant vote for lol
Most new scenes are not directly part of the racism quest, but can be unlocked during or after the quest. Finishing the quest first does not lock the scenes for you.

Where can I find the ice cube?
I think I messed up and forgot about them. ^^" They were supposed to be purchasable in the shops in Begus, but it seems as if I never put them in. I'll fix this!

The "update files only" contain only the files that have been changed since the last update. Skipping updates will give you errors for missing files. Either you download and install the previous update files via my MEGA folder link, OR you download the full version again, and move the saves from the old folder to the new game folder.

Reactions: Vizer007
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes