RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
After the difficulty of the battle system was mentioned and discussed a few times lately, I made a poll at about your opinion on the normal battle system difficulty. I'd be happy if you could participate.

Reactions: MiKaEl90 and Genji

SphereKetchup

May 2, 2020
After the difficulty of the battle system was mentioned and discussed a few times lately, I made a poll at about your opinion on the normal battle system difficulty. I'd be happy if you could participate.
All the mandatory fights are easy as hell already(Not counting raids ofc, but they are mean to provide challenge if I am not mistaken).
Unless you want to turn this game to a VN which you click through one lewd scene to another, Otherwise I don't see why this is even a problem.
Not to mention the main story is already lack of any means of proper boss fight.

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
For people that don't want to make an account just to put a vote, it's also okay to write your opinion here in the thread.
The opinion on this matter seems to be divided, since there are people on both extremes of the chart, that's why I try to get more feedback and get a better idea of what the majority thinks.

SphereKetchup

May 2, 2020
For people that don't want to make an account just to put a vote, it's also okay to write your opinion here in the thread.
The opinion on this matter seems to be divided, since there are people on both extremes of the chart, that's why I try to get more feedback and get a better idea of what the majority thinks.
Normally I'll just pledge to you and leave my opinion there.
But Subscribestar has declined all my cards to a point I didn't bother to try any more(My cards all work well on Patreon BTW).
And it's not like they support Paypal or something.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Normally I'll just pledge to you and leave my opinion there.
But Subscribestar has declined all my cards to a point I didn't bother to try any more(My cards all work well on Patreon BTW).
And it's not like they support Paypal or something.
If you desperately want to throw away some money, there is a "pay what you want" option on my itch.io page of the game, which supports paypal. :D

SphereKetchup

May 2, 2020
If you desperately want to throw away some money, there is a "pay what you want" option on my itch.io page of the game, which supports paypal. :D
I'm aware of that option.
But I'm more keen to use a platform like Patreon to throw my money away monthly(Subscribestar is fine, but it just doesn't work for the majority of the cards in my country).

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I consider most of the story fights to be relatively easy.
I'm not fond of the raids because they end up just being a grind. Unless you tell me that I'll need a specific level for the finale someway down the line, it's really just a slog of fights to gain better equipment, with which I can fight tougher fights that take even longer to get even better equip to fight even tougher enemies....
But back to your question: I can't remember a single story fight that took me more than two tries. So, eh, I think it's good.
Edit: Maybe just allow extra difficulty settings modifying those fights?
Also, can that lizard girl camping at the vanguard barracks ever be recruited as an actual squad leader?

Last edited:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Looking at that poll I seem to be one of the few that thinks that some of the battles are too difficult. I don't have any problems with battles outside the spire since you can prepare for them in advance but the fire raid seems to be a bit more difficult compared to nature and especially ice. I'd tone down the difficulty on fire and nature but not by too much, just to make it on par with the ice raid. Or maybe it's because the ice raid has such a different system that it seems that way, it is more time consuming but if I think about the battles themselves they seem easier.

Looking at the poll so far though, I'd honestly leave the game as it is and just make the Kill-All skill work on boss fights as well. This way people that enjoy the grinding can go at it and enjoy the feeling of beating the game while people that want to speed through it to get everything can do it effortlessly. Just my 2 cents.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 21.08.28.png

Version 21.08.28 new content:
- Filauria sex scene (requires Orchel trading quest done)
- Lyrandis sex scene (requires the racism event to be done)
- Keylessa sex scene (requires the dialog with Thaola during the racism events, and Kayelinth's event
at Rakake. Has a cooking contest first, the sex scene becomes available afterwards.)
- Thaola sex scene (requires the cooking contest event with Keylessa)

Fixed bugs:
- Round Ice Cubes added to shops in Aldlyn (bar), Calterburry, Whitestone Citadel, and Diminus Castle.
- Fixed graphic bug at Crysthaven.

Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

Jul 28, 2017
Question: has been a while since I played this and forgot what I was supposed to do on Kaylinth's quest, the one that has a big tree show in the country overview map. The quest log just tells me to talk to people in Aldlyn, who was I supposed to talk to?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Question: has been a while since I played this and forgot what I was supposed to do on Kaylinth's quest, the one that has a big tree show in the country overview map. The quest log just tells me to talk to people in Aldlyn, who was I supposed to talk to?
I think you talk to the farmer woman, the one with the stall

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
View attachment 1375474

Version 21.08.28 new content:
- Filauria sex scene (requires Orchel trading quest done)
- Lyrandis sex scene (requires the racism event to be done)
- Keylessa sex scene (requires the dialog with Thaola during the racism events, and Kayelinth's event
at Rakake. Has a cooking contest first, the sex scene becomes available afterwards.)
- Thaola sex scene (requires the cooking contest event with Keylessa)

Fixed bugs:
- Round Ice Cubes added to shops in Aldlyn (bar), Calterburry, Whitestone Citadel, and Diminus Castle.
- Fixed graphic bug at Crysthaven.

Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega
Thats fast ryen.I knew I choose the right one. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RyenSaotome

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
Holy shit, are you a god or something?
how are you so fast?!?
welp gonna try the update!

EDIT: welp, that was good update, i will wait for the next 1

Last edited:
Reactions: RyenSaotome

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.08.28] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.07 GB
Original Size Linux: 1.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.20 GB

Compressed Size Win: 250 MB: -
Compressed Size Linux: 293 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 384 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Got a question here.
I got no side quests left besides lielle's demon, and so far haven't gotten Kayelinth's scenes past oral. I do seem to remember I did some sort of quest regarding running around the town and setting up a small farm.
So, what am I missing here?
Was that all just too early, before things were implemented?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes