RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Got a question here.
I got no side quests left besides lielle's demon, and so far haven't gotten Kayelinth's scenes past oral. I do seem to remember I did some sort of quest regarding running around the town and setting up a small farm.
So, what am I missing here?
Was that all just too early, before things were implemented?
All steps for the events of main characters are explained in the walkthrough.

Maybe you're missing the events with her mother? You first meet her at the jewelry store in Thremten when Kay's previous events are done.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Her mother is sitting in the castle looking at the pile of gold, and kayelinth is in the castle and when talked to just says where her mother is, and then I can go play with her.
I'll re-check, though. I believe the food town didn't exist yet when I did those quests, and Kay's scenes probably did not, either.
Before I forget, there is also a curious case with Vanguard fights where squads with horses, at least consistently in the first turn but often also later, can not attack barricades or non-adjacent enemies (even though they have range) when having only one action point left (the one they got through horses).
Edit: I was missing Mira's second scene. Found that in the walkthrough. Let's see if it helps.

Last edited:

SphereKetchup

May 2, 2020
does this game have any voyeur or ntr? any sharing? also is the rape with monsters or humans?
Dev's answer regarding ntr:
If you played the game, you should know that it's basically about Ryen getting ever women he wants. No need to worry in this regard.
-
Search system works fine, you should consider use it more often.
And also there's no sharing(and most likely never will, consider MC's personality), rape is mostly optional

Last edited:

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
So to request getting a vampire free, I need 50 relationship with Dorgania. Unfortunatly I'm currently stuck at 40/50, and am unable to find another way to raise relations with them. Is there something I'm missing, or did I just fuck myself out of finishing that quest by not doing certain things in that soldier quest/not answering the king's questions how he'd like?

The succubus also won't raise their relationship any higher. Claims she's done all she can.

SphereKetchup

May 2, 2020
So to request getting a vampire free, I need 50 relationship with Dorgania. Unfortunatly I'm currently stuck at 40/50, and am unable to find another way to raise relations with them. Is there something I'm missing, or did I just fuck myself out of finishing that quest by not doing certain things in that soldier quest/not answering the king's questions how he'd like?

The succubus also won't raise their relationship any higher. Claims she's done all she can.
Did you try to talk to the Dorgania's king?
IIRC there's a dialogue about religion which you can raise the relationship.
And trade with them in overview map probably will do too.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Did you try to talk to the Dorgania's king?
IIRC there's a dialogue about religion which you can raise the relationship.
And trade with them in overview map probably will do too.
Already talked to him and got the boost from that. I sent out a trade and am waiting for it to come back, but if that doesn't do anything, i'm at a complete loss.

SphereKetchup

May 2, 2020
Already talked to him and got the boost from that. I sent out a trade and am waiting for it to come back, but if that doesn't do anything, i'm at a complete loss.
That's the wrong "overview map", by overview map I mean the one you do management and Vanguard things.
Once the border is opened, you'll have the option to trade with them.
untitled1.jpg untitled2.jpg

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Did you download the walkthrough from my official folder links, or via the links from the first page of this thread?
I have no problems opening the pdf file.
Thats not i either the latest updates on a couple of the Adobe readers may cause the file to become corrupt happened to me to. Redownload the walk through and it should work. Sometimes windows defender can cause this to happen as well.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes