K90Y

Oct 30, 2017
Game is too difficult to play, am I missing something?
Many good tips by MiKaEl here. To expand on a few things though:

Don't be afraid to spend Skillpoints. You can always reset them for free as many times as you wantto shuffle them around. Some choice early-game picks are maxing Mira's healing, buffing Brad's Fearless Charge, and definitely definitely maxing Ryoko's Party HP Boosts as soon as you get her. If you're gift spamming to 70, don't forget to get Ryen's 'Gift Boost' skill before you do, then after you're done gifting, reset it and distribute the points elsewhere.

Trey is a hidden gem of a party member. He's a tank, yes, but TBH he's inherently tanky enough, so you should build him for speed. IMO his best Aura is the MP regen, especially when you pair him with Mira, but the other ones are good in specific situations if you're having trouble. When you have the research building unlocked, give trey the 'Power Up!' skill. His inherent damage is lackluster, but between Cover recasts he hasn't got much else to do, so make him the party buffer.

If you're using the walkthrough, consider unlocking the Hidden Onsen scene with Mira and Mirel ASAP, and let him keep the peephole open. The sword he gives you will be the best option you have for a long time, and pairing it with the Katryx Blade when you craft it will probably be your permanent set up until you can start running Raids.

When you have a little free gold to spend, consider crafting 5~10 Soul Lanterns, so you can start doing MonsterGirl hunts. Particularly Imps. You are going to need a lot of Imp Hide to craft better gear with Alchemy.

Special Arrows are basically useless in the early game, but they sell for a pretty penny when you're starting out. Free Mirel early and sell the arrows you find in the chest there for a nice kickstart to your economy.

Always explore every nook and craney of each new zone you find. There are Skillstones hidden all over the place. And you only need one rope, ever, not one for each hole. It doesn't get consumed.

Reactions: Genji

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
When in my new replay I first won the training battle, I received a horse.
Story Battle 3 did promise a horse, but I got nothing.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If someone was the nice one, could you tell me how I can get the alcohol for elly?
Which alcohol? For what quest or event?

When in my new replay I first won the training battle, I received a horse.
Story Battle 3 did promise a horse, but I got nothing.
The promised reward in the message at the start of the third battle, and the actual reward you received at the end of it, were different. I fixed it now, so that you actually get what you were promised.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Regarding music:
The music from the arena stays until leaving the overview or going into the research menu and then back.
The music in the cave with the well exit ( I believe the one with the closed mine where you have to get that package) doesn't stop when using said well exit.
... I think I forgot at least 3 now, I should have taken notes. Maybe I'll stumble upon them again.
Edit: And during the feast of gratitude, tsubaki saidsomething about gifting armoured boots, yet no such thing happened.

Edit2: Regarding the vanguard battles: It seems to me that high defence is vastly more valuable than offence for leveling. Also, is there any reason to give Fang a bow? I know the old version had a rock-paper-scissors system, but the new system, while having vastly more character, does away with that due to the base stats overshadowing it. While I'm at it, it's kind of weird that Bristol needs a horse to use his level 5 skill?

Last edited:

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 1375474

Version 21.08.28 new content:
- Filauria sex scene (requires Orchel trading quest done)
- Lyrandis sex scene (requires the racism event to be done)
- Keylessa sex scene (requires the dialog with Thaola during the racism events, and Kayelinth's event
at Rakake. Has a cooking contest first, the sex scene becomes available afterwards.)
- Thaola sex scene (requires the cooking contest event with Keylessa)

Fixed bugs:
- Round Ice Cubes added to shops in Aldlyn (bar), Calterburry, Whitestone Citadel, and Diminus Castle.
- Fixed graphic bug at Crysthaven.

Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega
this is the first time me downloding the update what should i downlod there are many files which one should i downlod ??

Reactions: mzhen

mzhen

Apr 19, 2020
you can find it in dungeon and mine it with a miniral pickaxe which you get from the drunken cave quest ~ for more info please use the walkthrough provided with the game
I go country central, begus and Algama dungeon all don't have And walk though dint say Whr can find it

K90Y

Oct 30, 2017
I go country central, begus and Algama dungeon all don't have And walk though dint say Whr can find it
The dungeon that Jaylin uncovers in Red Keep is filled with lots of coal and iron deposits. The Spire 'Advanced' Floor also has a few, and the Spire 'Medium' Floor has one deposit within a few steps of the teleport orb for some easy farming.

Reactions: mzhen

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Search system works fine, you should consider use it more often.
And also there's no sharing(and most likely never will, consider MC's personality), rape is mostly optional
... you completely skipped what was in my spoilers for that year old comment huh? also that post was already responded to by the dev, why are you quoting me?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do you get jessy to talk about lind ?
Context? Why do you need Jessy to talk about Lind?
If you're looking for the general to talk with, when Lind is still in your prison, you can find him in the bottom right room of the sleeping chambers in your castle.

this is the first time me downloding the update what should i downlod there are many files which one should i downlod ??
Click the icon in the top right to change the view, so that you can see the file names of all options. All files are clearly labeled in their name, for example "Windows Version" is the full release for windows.
If you have the previous version 21.08.21, you can use the update files. Else, you can download the full game version again, and move your saves from the old folder to the new folder. Both are explained and shown in this video:
Android is a different story. On android, you can only update by downloading and using the newer .apk file.

SphereKetchup

May 2, 2020
... you completely skipped what was in my spoilers for that year old comment huh? also that post was already responded to by the dev, why are you quoting me?
I quoted your comment because I need context for the dev's answer.
Already edit my comment, sorry for the confusion.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Never did use an update before. Nice that that works. Also;

image_2021-09-03_125011.png
Sandra learning Shadow strike.

Edit: When exiting Siriveta to the south, the group comes out in the upper half on the world map, so going further down just enters the town again.

edit2: What is the area northwest in the whisperwind farm for? I assumed that'd be where the ice alraunes go, but they just get chucked in with the imps.
Edit3: I've reached a point where I only have 3 sidequests left - grey, the tentacle plants, and gambling coins. I know there's more, so I'm not worried, but I guess this might confuse a newer player? I assume one of those, or a better relationship with some character, is required to progress the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyenSaotome

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
During the herb-gathering mini-quest, I didn't bother lielle. Result: Next time I'm there, 10 levels later, she's still in the water, and I can trigger the event again.
Also, I have a Fang with a perfect War horse, and he consistently shows up as having 0 AP in the Vanguard overview. Has 5 AP just fine in battle, though.
Another edit: I'm sure this has been asked before, but: What's with the port trade deals? Sure, they are certainly not done, but is there just a 0 missing or smth?
Getting up to 100 wood for 5k gold seems way too far away from reasonable. Also, I canupgrade the cheesemaker to a winery without having researched alcohol. Beer does require that research, though.
And yeh, it's been a few hours now in my new playthrough and no story quest. I'm sure I just forgot something I was told to do, but that's weird.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes