Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
Context? Why do you need Jessy to talk about Lind?
If you're looking for the general to talk with, when Lind is still in your prison, you can find him in the bottom right room of the sleeping chambers in your castle.

Click the icon in the top right to change the view, so that you can see the file names of all options. All files are clearly labeled in their name, for example "Windows Version" is the full release for windows.
If you have the previous version 21.08.21, you can use the update files. Else, you can download the full game version again, and move your saves from the old folder to the new folder. Both are explained and shown in this video:
Android is a different story. On android, you can only update by downloading and using the newer .apk file.
thanks man

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
When I was installing the APK file in my phone it was saying there are no android certificates in this APK file
First time I hear of this problem. Was it the first time you tried to download the game? Or did it work before and only has a problem with the newer version?
Do you allow "unknown sources" in your settings? ( Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources )

just downloaded mac version, it keeps saying application cant be opened
1. Find The Unarchiver on the Mac App Store and download it.

2. Downloading the .zip will automatically extract using Archive Utility (default) and will break the files, so ignore it and right click the .zip - there should be a drop down with Open With -> The Unarchiver.

3. The game should now function.

Reactions: DougTheC

Luciferkun

Jul 5, 2021
First time I hear of this problem. Was it the first time you tried to download the game? Or did it work before and only has a problem with the newer version?
Do you allow "unknown sources" in your settings? ( Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources )

1. Find The Unarchiver on the Mac App Store and download it.

2. Downloading the .zip will automatically extract using Archive Utility (default) and will break the files, so ignore it and right click the .zip - there should be a drop down with Open With -> The Unarchiver.

3. The game should now function.
Thanks Man For Fixing It just downloaded it again and it was installing normally

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
what do you do to get ice/fire/nature raid ? ( i am lost don't what to do)
Best way finish the other dungeon including the advanced one from nearys then check the Aldyln Notice board for message of a new stage. After reading the board on arrival to the spire the guy will tell you to use the teleportation device to access the challenge floor. Which is on the first floor after you pass the guards on the right hand side. Go prepared if your not at a high level you will be slaughtered.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
game locks up when you meet hellhound in the dungeon under old ashton i am doing something wrong ?
Did you update to the newest version 21.08.28?
For some reason, the "Master!" text sometimes, but not always, caused Hellhound to get stuck there. I removed the troublesome text block in the last update to ensure that this doesn't happen anymore.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Did you update to the newest version 21.08.28?
For some reason, the "Master!" text sometimes, but not always, caused Hellhound to get stuck there. I removed the troublesome text block in the last update to ensure that this doesn't happen anymore.
it's the 21.08.28 i am playing

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes