UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
That storage building for the trade route quest was fiendishly hard to find on the overview map.
Btw, are there still 7 squad leaders total available? Just making sure I didn't randomly miss one one of these days.
(edit: Because of old saves, I have the command center built without having it researched. Maybe things go awry like that)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.08.21] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.06 GB
Original Size Win: 1.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.19 GB

Compressed Size Win: 249 MB: -
Compressed Size Linux: 384 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 292 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
would someone be able to send a save file of the last version because my laptop got reset
and any prevouis save files in this thread dont work because i think you need the global save as well

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
So I last played a little over half a year ago and missed a couple quests despite using the walkthrough. So I ended up putting together a simple guide for later personal use for missables in pseudo-chronological order and some other things with efficiency in mind. Now I'm finally ready to restart but want to ask if maybe I still overlooked any missable quests, events, items etc. (as in cut off points or extra rewards; not mutually exclusive routes or nice vs cruel choices unless only one way leads to an extra quest) These are what I know of...

Quests:
Exploration
Angel Feather
Old Document
Millaine's Errand
The More the Merrier
Open Your Eyes
Mirel's Bow
Varea
Chiyo's Release
Clinic Request
Bathhouse Request

Events:
Encountering Lace at Broken Fort
Fight with Lace in Jade Cave
Dialogue at Army Camp with Vampire about the volcano before she reaches lv12
Fight when first meeting Magic Spirit (not sure about this one but might be unavailable if Fragment Hunt is started)

Other:
There seems to be some one-of-a-kind female looking monsters that can't be captured by spirit lantern.
-Zombie in hole outside abandoned barracks. Disapears if defeated or barracks are repaired.
-Skeleton with a bow on it's head. I forgot where it was though.

Also characters that can be recruited/imprisoned but I believe most of those were either obvious or fall under "nice vs cruel choices".

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Other than collecting materials faster, is there any point to capturing more than one of each monster with spirit lanterns? (current or planned) Also, at Monsterhall there is a feature for gifting an item to one of each species that they then wear to make them stand out from the others so is there any chance of doing the same at the two farms?

I only ask because I much prefer individual characters over generic ones that are interchangeable with the rest of their species.

GrunkSmashPrime

Apr 9, 2020
So what is the intended way to save chiyo??? Every time i try, no matter what level i am, i get instantly wiped by the stone strike aoe move that does 400 dmg to everyone???

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Other than collecting materials faster, is there any point to capturing more than one of each monster with spirit lanterns? (current or planned) Also, at Monsterhall there is a feature for gifting an item to one of each species that they then wear to make them stand out from the others so is there any chance of doing the same at the two farms?

I only ask because I much prefer individual characters over generic ones that are interchangeable with the rest of their species.
Only up to three monsters of each kind will be visible and run around at the monsterhall/farms. Capturing more will only give you more materials from the box, nothing else.
The feature of giving gifts to one special monstergirl might get added to the farms at some point, but I have no plans for it atm.

So what is the intended way to save chiyo??? Every time i try, no matter what level i am, i get instantly wiped by the stone strike aoe move that does 400 dmg to everyone???
To defeat the guards is the intended way to save her. I haven't heard from people about the fight being too tough. Did you rush there? Or did you not bother giving your party members better equipment? Maybe go back later, when you're strong enough.

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
Can you still upgrade the skill at the laboratory? On the lower research levels, it does way less damage.
It's on lvl 2 at the moment, but 0 damage? A simple attack is more effective than that. Isn't it supposed to cut through armor to some degree? Than it should do at least more damage than a normal attack.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I love this game and the work that is put into it and so far I have seen only leneth can get pregnant are more being planned just wondering and I am not sure if I have asked before since its been a while since I played this game again since I have been busy with life

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It's on lvl 2 at the moment, but 0 damage? A simple attack is more effective than that. Isn't it supposed to cut through armor to some degree? Than it should do at least more damage than a normal attack.
The damage calculation for the skill "Precision Strike" is 4x your ATK, minus 5x the enemy's DEF, and each skill level reduces the DEF by 20% until it's 0% and you do pure 4x ATK damage.
Since the normal attack is 4x ATK - 2x DEF, you'll do less or same damage with this skill than with a normal attack if it's below level 4.

I love this game and the work that is put into it and so far I have seen only leneth can get pregnant are more being planned just wondering and I am not sure if I have asked before since its been a while since I played this game again since I have been busy with life
Almost all characters you can have sex with can get flagged as pregnant. :D The CG room has an icon below the face image of characters, to show you who can get pregnant.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
The damage calculation for the skill "Precision Strike" is 4x your ATK, minus 5x the enemy's DEF, and each skill level reduces the DEF by 20% until it's 0% and you do pure 4x ATK damage.
Since the normal attack is 4x ATK - 2x DEF, you'll do less or same damage with this skill than with a normal attack if it's below level 4.

Almost all characters you can have sex with can get flagged as pregnant. :D The CG room has an icon below the face image of characters, to show you who can get pregnant.
I’m having trouble with vegetable garden quest which farm am I suppose to go to

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes