MOBMaKeR

Mar 25, 2018
You probably need to fight one of the first three brawlers again. The counter for how many brawlers you have defeated, which is a requirement for the battle with Ash, was added in the update with Zaleria and Ash. If you defeated a brawler before said update, the trigger is not active yet.
Seems like I had to only fight Aika again the run straight to Ash and it worked thanks.

Reactions: RyenSaotome
Jun 17, 2017
I love how much content this game has gotten over the time I've played it. If AAA games had the same kind of care that this game has, the game industry would be in its golden age.

• Red Heart
Reactions: a1fox3 and Genji

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Einhart

Aug 13, 2018
You probably need to fight one of the first three brawlers again. The counter for how many brawlers you have defeated, which is a requirement for the battle with Ash, was added in the update with Zaleria and Ash. If you defeated a brawler before said update, the trigger is not active yet.
Hello? I read that there's a problem in tiena's memory orb? I'm playing the latest mobile version and that's all i'm missing right now.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Hello guys, My laptop broke down last week my SSD was busted. I lost all my data and almost after a week of work it is now up and running. But now I need your help.
Before the crash I finished the entire game so I need save file where all the missions are done up to date with good paths taken.
So please anyone can provide me a full save with all the existing quests done please.

yuh boik

Jan 30, 2019
RyenSaotome OT, But i think you need to link your subscribe star more on stuff, I searched for it to see how it was doing and it was surprisingly hard to find for something which people should go first to to play your game. The itch page and wiki, along with many other 3rd party websites do not have it and I was only able to find it here, on a pirating website... You make one of the best RPG games and it actually has a very good story too, I think more should support you. There are so many devs in this genre that ask for absurd amounts of money monthly for terrible games and still get it, you deserve the same if not more

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
RyenSaotome OT, But i think you need to link your subscribe star more on stuff, I searched for it to see how it was doing and it was surprisingly hard to find for something which people should go first to to play your game. The itch page and wiki, along with many other 3rd party websites do not have it and I was only able to find it here, on a pirating website... You make one of the best RPG games and it actually has a very good story too, I think more should support you. There are so many devs in this genre that ask for absurd amounts of money monthly for terrible games and still get it, you deserve the same if not more
Agree:KEK:

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Hello guys, My laptop broke down last week my SSD was busted. I lost all my data and almost after a week of work it is now up and running. But now I need your help.
Before the crash I finished the entire game so I need save file where all the missions are done up to date with good paths taken.
So please anyone can provide me a full save with all the existing quests done please.
Anyone can help me please?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 21.06.27 is now available:

- New maps in Dorgania:
Tajurata Fort - Big fort in the center of Dorgania. No events or quest here yet, but you can look around the entire area.
Sinrul Mansion - A bandit camp in the south of Dorgania, roughly in between El Arma Gravesite and Poisonwood Keep. No new events or quest here yet.
Black Lair - A dungeon which connects the two lonely orange buildings in Dorgania. The north entrance is a bit right-up of Rakake, the south entrance right of Newkungu. The dungeon has a simple switch riddle with a lot of rewards.

- A new quest with Kayelinth was added, which gives you an event at Rakake. Afterwards you can talk with her at the sleeping chambers for a CG scene.

- I changed the drops of the Ice Queen and Tiena in the ice raid. They'll always drop their panties first now, then the memory orb. You'll only get the "normal" drops after you have the panties and memory orbs now.

- Mira's and Kayelinth's first flight event was added as a replay option to the CG room.

Fixed bugs:
- The elf thief girl at Parverhill should not appear outside instead of inside the prison anymore, when you select to imprison her.

- Fixed an issue of obtaining multiple legendaries of the same type at the nature raid anvil.

- "Herai-ya, Whetstone of Gods" doesn't drop again anymore, if you used it to upgrade Setsuna.

- Fixed a bug that reset Aika Thanka's events when you did a sparing fight against Uruk.

- The wave sound at Greencoast tower stops now when you leave the area.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
- The wave sound at Greencoast tower stops now when you leave the area.
is that sound supposed to persist when inside the tower? it also continued all the way through the first flight event

As a separate suggestion: have you considered changing the character portraits used in dialogues for the newer CGs? I think some of them don't really do the characters justice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Fantastic game but I can't stand the cutesy anime art. I wish you could get tekuho or incase to draw your shit.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes