acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
RyenSaotome
I'll try to keep things short and simple, yet it still might be... quite long. You have been warned.

1. New shopping system.
It feels nice to pick up items from tables and shelves instead of talking to shoopkeeper. It surely put some life to it, but, in my opinion, it's rather a downgrade not worth your time and effort. Either it doesn't show item icons, status effects, statistics and descriptions of items (Potion Shop) which are rather important things to show or it's basically a map of shop with multiple shopping events to check. Which is rather unnecessary work for you to set up and unnecessary walking and checking for a player who just want to buy few items he needs for crafing or sell useless junk from his inventory instead of just talking to people working there. Making a walk around shop would be satisfying if rewarded with option to buy a rather uncommon, rare or epic item, not generic ones.

But I have to agree this system put a limit on how much player can buy, because, let's be honest, gathering gold isn't a huge problem. Making limit on how much player can buy is great idea to balance gameplay, because in order to have enough potions player have to travel around the world. Having 999 of every potions and basically every item in the inventory doesn't feel very RPG'ish, not puting pressure on proper inventory managment during gameplay and battles.
I think with you can put a limit on shop stock without having to make ten shops on one map, thus saving your time and work for more important stuff.

2. Quests.
It would be nice if you could add more detailed descriptions in the quest log or add descriptions with quest advancing, because sometimes it's not helpful at all. Today, for example, I was doing that sword and six gems quest. After buying a gem in jelwery store in central I learned about bandits, but... I had to prepare a dinner, so I turn off the game and went to kitchen. When I wanted to continue the quest I just didn't know where I had to go, because the objective was to "find a gem" and nothing more.

3. Robert The Reminder!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you plan on making even more "Goldem Trimmed" soldiers you could use , 'cuz she made a log time ago quite nice lookin' helmet. And with few minutes in graphic editor of your choice you can make it look even better.

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
about the new item shop system:

good:It's to be able to walk around the shop and choose what you want to buy it makes the shopping aspect quit immersive

bad:when you walk into knocky's shop and go over bow and swords you are shown a menu that shaow that you have the option to choose what you want to buy...that's good game design (IMO) but the shop in alydyn (i hope i said that right) just has restricted items that you can only buy once and if you want to buy more you have to get out of the shop and re-enter it again to buy more of the same stuff.the fact that you have to go back and forth in and out makes shopping frustrating. time consuming. tedious and ruins the fun of item management...you can't sell items in those shops anymore BTW

personal idea: i think the idea of walking around the shop is much fun and i agree with... so please please make it that for example: when i walk up to potions i have selection of potions like: magic water . improved magic water . TP potion . big TP potion and etc. or another example when i walk up to jewelry store in ... the village (sorry I'm blanking)when i go to necklace section there will be a list where i can buy/sell variety of necklaces same goes for earrings and gems

i hope this can help for the future updates
thank you for your attention

BaNaNaBoI123

Nov 25, 2017
No. The gem is in the small wood house, with a "Stranger" guy with green hair. You can get it by interacting with the sparkling book on the table in the top right.
It can only be found after you obtained the thunder gem first, just in case you're missing that step.
Thanks for the assist.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Based on the feedback of the new shop system, I consider the following changes:

- Every shop clerk will keep their old shop window, with some base items and the option to sell your stuff.
- Only the more powerful or rare items will be sold on the tables now.
- The randomized chance for what will appear on the table will be removed, to make things more stable and clear for the player.
- Some of the items sold on tables, like Iron, will have prices that increase with each purchase and slowly get cheaper afterwards again.
- Some items like Elixir will have only a limited amount purchasable, which resets after a while.
- New chests with a bigger amount of healing items will get added in the starting area and some areas in other countries, to ensure that the player has a fundamental amount of items secured.
- Show how many of the item you already possess in the new purchase events on tables.

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Currently trying to earn the Nature raid cg scenes and I believe I'm confused. I defeated Levia, Roseris, and Kiki (in that order, not sure if that matters) and find myself unsure how to proceed. When I talk to Kiki again, no challenge fight option appears, just the same options as before. I defeated all the raid bosses. Does it mean ALL the raid bosses, fire and ice raids included? What am I forgetting?

Playing version 21.08.28

"Added...Talk with Kiki after defeating all three raid bosses to unlock this system." The challenge fight will be three battles back"

Basically what I'm asking is how to trigger the 3 battles back-to-back?

ronnel baltazar

Nov 1, 2018
Excuse me ryen, i miss a few updates, my current version of the game is 21.08.06, the latest update files is for 21.08.28 or later, please add download links for the versions i missed so i can play the latest update, i really like this game :(.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Excuse me ryen, i miss a few updates, my current version of the game is 21.08.06, the latest update files is for 21.08.28 or later, please add download links for the versions i missed so i can play the latest update, i really like this game :(.
You can just download the latest version of the game and play it.

To transfer save files, move the "save" folder (inside app.nw folder) from your current version to your newest version :)

Reactions: ronnel baltazar

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I tried talking to the succubus just after sending her to Ironholm Prison but it didn't progress her good path. Am I missing a certain step just after turning her in for murder?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Currently trying to earn the Nature raid cg scenes and I believe I'm confused. I defeated Levia, Roseris, and Kiki (in that order, not sure if that matters) and find myself unsure how to proceed. When I talk to Kiki again, no challenge fight option appears, just the same options as before. I defeated all the raid bosses. Does it mean ALL the raid bosses, fire and ice raids included? What am I forgetting?

Playing version 21.08.28

"Added...Talk with Kiki after defeating all three raid bosses to unlock this system." The challenge fight will be three battles back"

Basically what I'm asking is how to trigger the 3 battles back-to-back?
The new nature raid challenge battles are part of update 21.09.14. You need to update your game version.

where i put updates file
If you're on windows, and you have the previous game version, you can copy&paste the www folder into the game folder. I'm explaining it in this video:

There is a folder with old update files in my official MEGA download link. You can also download the full game version and move the saves. Moving save files is also explained in the video above.

I tried talking to the succubus just after sending her to Ironholm Prison but it didn't progress her good path. Am I missing a certain step just after turning her in for murder?
You need to remove the "wounded" debuff on Tsubaki, if it's still on her.

ronnel baltazar

Nov 1, 2018
I use Mira, Vampire and Chiyo for all 3 dungeons. Vampire and Chiyo pretty good for damage and Mira is godlike healer which you will need on the nature dungeon.
Thanks for sharing your formation, though it might be good to have other replies for their formation so that i can try different kinds of party combination, but still i appreciate the reply.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for sharing your formation, though it might be good to have other replies for their formation so that i can try different kinds of party combination, but still i appreciate the reply.
I use 2 different combos. Tsubaki, the paladin, and Mira or Elly, Chiyo, and Mira. Mira is always a must for any combination not just for healing but when available her high light damage attack when she has her prayer buff active.

Reactions: ronnel baltazar
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes