• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

9999 lewd damage

Jul 21, 2019
Hey Ryen, my faith seems to not be going up. Despite the fact that there's religion classes, high priority on religion and free choice its still telling me that "The faith of your citizens is low and its not going up currently". Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I'm on the latest version.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey Ryen, my faith seems to not be going up. Despite the fact that there's religion classes, high priority on religion and free choice its still telling me that "The faith of your citizens is low and its not going up currently". Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I'm on the latest version.
Do you have a recent update? I added a change to how the numbers are calculated not too long ago, to fix a bug.

9999 lewd damage

Jul 21, 2019
Do you have a recent update? I added a change to how the numbers are calculated not too long ago, to fix a bug.
I'm on version 21.09.14. All of my other stats go up just fine, its just faith. Also, on the same note, do these stats actually affect anything? Im raising them just cause for now, but even if they are useless its still irritating to see faith be stuck at the bottom.

9999 lewd damage

Jul 21, 2019
I'll also clarify that i am in the beginning of the game and have simply completed the tutorial/a few quests and run around a bit around the map, so if there's a quest or something that unlocks faith please tell me.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm on version 21.09.14. All of my other stats go up just fine, its just faith. Also, on the same note, do these stats actually affect anything? Im raising them just cause for now, but even if they are useless its still irritating to see faith be stuck at the bottom.
I'll also clarify that i am in the beginning of the game and have simply completed the tutorial/a few quests and run around a bit around the map, so if there's a quest or something that unlocks faith please tell me.
Currently faith doesn't affect anything. Those variables from the finance screen do very little in general at the moment.
There seems to be a bug that breaks the calculation for faith, as other people had that issue before as well. I'll try to find the cause of it, to ensure it doesn't keep happening.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Currently faith doesn't affect anything. Those variables from the finance screen do very little in general at the moment.
There seems to be a bug that breaks the calculation for faith, as other people had that issue before as well. I'll try to find the cause of it, to ensure it doesn't keep happening.
Is there a skill that makes it easier to capture monster girls? And if so how do I get it?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How does this game work party wise? Will those not in my party still level up despite being benched or is it adviced to generally try and rotate quite a bit so everyone has a decent amount of levels for a versatile team to cover all potential encounters?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
How does this game work party wise? Will those not in my party still level up despite being benched or is it adviced to generally try and rotate quite a bit so everyone has a decent amount of levels for a versatile team to cover all potential encounters?
Well since I played the characters that I didn't found yet, they have the same level as the others that I already have but I advise you to in the begin of the game try to take all the possibles characters so you can get some exp and skillpoints but is up to you to decide when is time to have one more people in your team.

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
I'm not sure if it's a direct 1:1, but it does share experience for those not in the active party of 4

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
actually already should be pretty easy to capture since I presume that the amount of damage dealt help in this matter.
Not really as I often overdo it with critical hits. I'm certain there is a skill that does damage but guarantees no overkill. I want to know where and how to get it.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Party members all share experience, and when you recruit them, their starting level is adjusted to be close to Ryen's current level. This way no party member is left too far behind at any point.
Most normal encounters work without special party for it, but there is a hard raid dungeon, where some of the enemies require special tactics and formations.

Is there a skill that makes it easier to capture monster girls? And if so how do I get it?
Not really as I often overdo it with critical hits. I'm certain there is a skill that does damage but guarantees no overkill. I want to know where and how to get it.
The more damage a monster has taken, the easier it is to capture it. Same system as in Pokemon.
You get the gentle strike from the sphinx Mozaik after advancing Chiyo's events far enough.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I don't know why but my save file is gone when I reopened the game today. This has happened 4 times within a week and I'm getting fed up with it. All my progress I worked on gone by whatever this glitch is is very frustrating. The weird thing is in the save folder I see the saves are there but when I start up the game the continue option is unavailable.

Last edited:

9999 lewd damage

Jul 21, 2019
Btw, one thing I've noticed in this game is that it doesn't do a very good job of telling you where you should go at your current level, or even what quests will get you immediately killed with a 20 level difference. It would be greatly appreciated if you added a recommended level for quests/areas in the next update. Something simple like "recommended level: 30" next to the quest description and the same to be pointed out on the different maps you craft.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don't know why but my save file is gone when I reopened the game today. This has happened 4 times within a week and I'm getting fed up with it. All my progress I worked on gone by whatever this glitch is is very frustrating. The weird thing is in the save folder I see the saves are there but when I start up the game the continue option is unavailable.
What system are you on? Are you playing on a usb stick, or some other location that is "write-protected"? Does it sometimes work, and then suddenly the saves disappear?
The saves are only visible with the .global file in the save folder. You could move all saves out of the save folder, start a new game, create saves in all save slots, and then overwrite the new saves with the old save files you moves out before. The preview will be wrong at first, but loading the saves should give you your old progress.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
What system are you on? Are you playing on a usb stick, or some other location that is "write-protected"? Does it sometimes work, and then suddenly the saves disappear?
The saves are only visible with the .global file in the save folder. You could move all saves out of the save folder, start a new game, create saves in all save slots, and then overwrite the new saves with the old save files you moves out before. The preview will be wrong at first, but loading the saves should give you your old progress.
I don't know what you mean by system or how to check for such an answer. I know that the issue happens after I shut down my laptop for the day then turning it back on to get back to the game later.
Okay your idea worked. I now have more reason why I believe I made the right decision to pledge to you on subcribestar. Saying thank you wouldn't do you enough justice. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey, I startled the catgirl in the Traitor sidequest. I know she's under the bar, but how the hell do I get there?
I don't understand the problem. The entrance to the building below the bar (the long wooden storage building) is at the bottom side of it. Once inside, you can see a part of the catgirl behind some boxes. Walk to her and talk with her.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
I don't understand the problem. The entrance to the building below the bar (the long wooden storage building) is at the bottom side of it. Once inside, you can see a part of the catgirl behind some boxes. Walk to her and talk with her.
Ah, I see. I thought that under the bar meant underground like in a cellar. I looked through the storage building again and found her. Thank you for the help.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes