RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm stuck in many quests :
1) How to go to Amalga: I'm in harboor, i've bought all tickets but in pier 2 in can't wait the ship!!!! Why?

2) in Armor breaking: where is Ebron! IWalkthrough give in map 13 but nothing here!

3) lesser demon: in Thremten, nothing happen! What to do?
1. You don't need a ship to Amagal. As long as you didn't close the border in the dialog with Theremis in your castle, you can walk through the gates in the wall on the worldmap. :)

2. Ebron is not visible at first. After obtaining Mirel for your party go to the blacksmith in Aldlyn and talk to the elf there. He'll guide you to Ebron, after which the village becomes visible on the worldmap.

3. Did you not find him? He is a bit hidden in the top right corner of the village.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
1. You don't need a ship to Amagal. As long as you didn't close the border in the dialog with Theremis in your castle, you can walk through the gates in the wall on the worldmap. :)

2. Ebron is not visible at first. After obtaining Mirel for your party go to the blacksmith in Aldlyn and talk to the elf there. He'll guide you to Ebron, after which the village becomes visible on the worldmap.

3. Did you not find him? He is a bit hidden in the top right corner of the village.
Thanks a lot. It worked fine.

Aug 5, 2016
Vampire's past: Find Three Eyed Woman in Lualombo... I've looked high and low and in all the dungeons too attached it and Old Lualombo no such person exists.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Vampire's past: Find Three Eyed Woman in Lualombo... I've looked high and low and in all the dungeons too attached it and Old Lualombo no such person exists.
She's is a prison cell. The prison is on the right side in the fort, it's not part of the main building.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Ok I found the changed the file and while the font has changed the glitch is still there.
I have no idea what could be causing this, but if you want to experiment, you could try running the game inside a virtual machine. This would isolate it from software issues with the rest of your PC. Getting this set up is a bit involved, but its not too bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Blake Noir

joojgoog

Dec 8, 2018
Can someone help me with this problem? My game can not load my save files, I checked the folder correctly and my saves are still there, but for some reason my game can not load them, I entered on a new game and I went to the saves area and my old saves are not there, can anyone help me with this problem?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Do all party members benefit from experience gained in the Spire of Courage? Or just the ones you bring with you?
Just the ones you bring with you. Party members that are in your group but not taking part in a fight usually get exp as well, but in this case they're removed at the start and therefore shouldn't get any exp.
The level of characters when they join you for the first time depends on Ryen's level. This way no one falls too far behind no matter how much you level up before finding them.

Can someone help me with this problem? My game can not load my save files, I checked the folder correctly and my saves are still there, but for some reason my game can not load them, I entered on a new game and I went to the saves area and my old saves are not there, can anyone help me with this problem?
The global file in the save folder is responsible to show your saves in the loading screen. Is it still there? You could also try to move the saves out of the folder, make a new game, save in the same save slot location and overwrite the new save files with your old ones. Then they might become visible again. Should that not help, the last resort would be to re-download the game and move the saves into the new game, to make sure nothing is wrong with the game files.

joojgoog

Dec 8, 2018
The global file in the save folder is responsible to show your saves in the loading screen. Is it still there? You could also try to move the saves out of the folder, make a new game, save in the same save slot location and overwrite the new save files with your old ones. Then they might become visible again. Should that not help, the last resort would be to re-download the game and move the saves into the new game, to make sure nothing is wrong with the game files.

i´ll try that, thanks for the response

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Also how do I get the sexy red hot furry that looks like a Pokémon almost
Why do you ask for codes if you don't even know where you need them? XD
If you have a version where the christmas special is still active, you can enter them at a sparkling note on the wall at the sleeping chambers. But that content was removed in a recent update, only leaving the replay option for people that had already unlocked it.

Also how do I get the sexy red hot furry that looks like a Pokémon almost
She isn't in the game yet. Her image is just a teaser to show something that'll come in a future update. ^^

Reactions: theimpregnator

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I'm stuck in quest "Fragment Hunt" in Sinasoka. I put all levels in left side in Lualombo but in Sinasoka i found only a cave in north but it not completed this part of quest? Where is the dungeon in Sinasoka?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm stuck in quest "Fragment Hunt" in Sinasoka. I put all levels in left side in Lualombo but in Sinasoka i found only a cave in north but it not completed this part of quest? Where is the dungeon in Sinasoka?
The entrance to the dungeon in Sinasoka is hidden behind the middle curtain in the storage building.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
i am curious, is Elina in the game an adult? after she askes you if she can join the harem the only message i get after that is that she is sorry.
is she an adult? and will there be scenes? (or are there atm?) didnt find anything about her in the walkthrough

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes