Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I am on the rebel route, but the 3 quests aren't initiating. I do remember the game being a bit weird with the previous quests tho. I'm hoping it hasn't broken my save

ek00

Aug 31, 2019
is there any use for Tiena's Panties or Frozen Panties from the Ice Raid right now or is it planned in the future?

ek00

Aug 31, 2019
You need the panties to watch their CG scenes with the memory orbs.
thanks i watched the scenes without knowing that I guess i had luck and had the panties already at that time. Still hope that Tiena will be a Char that will be added to the harem.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
RyenSaotome
Sorry to ask it again, but I have no idea about how to trigger the new events on the rebel route. Talking to Mike at his usual place in Kagabangui doesn't trigger them. Can you give us any hint, please?
Many thanks in advance!

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
so uh how the f do i get a mithrilbucket exactly? am i just suppose to continue on the sidequests or what?

You need to have built the workshop (warmap) so girl appears on left to talk to. That means tier whatever nation and resources. You need to capture X of various monsters one of which is only in dorganias dungeons to actually finish things up so keep in mind. Then you need to go to the university and hand professor the various monster items he requests. He'll give you a recipe for a mythril bucket/magic ehanced mythril. This is a vital step. If you don't turn in items to him you don't get a myth bucket recipe.

Then you want some waterbuckets (water fairies drop, lil blue fairies that respawn all over). Craft some "mythril buckets". Have the deep mine built (warmap) , may need to talk to guy and exit a few times for the expansion to happen, go to it with at least 2 mythril buckets, stand on sparkle spot near all that black iron ore, and now you got lava buckets.

Then craft them and go report to the workshop having those captured monsters. PHEW

Reactions: HakiAhn

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
RyenSaotome
Sorry to ask it again, but I have no idea about how to trigger the new events on the rebel route. Talking to Mike at his usual place in Kagabangui doesn't trigger them. Can you give us any hint, please?
Many thanks in advance!

How it worked for me

1- Get Brads Trust up. Usually say and do nice things about slaves in Dorgania, if slavery enable in menu talk about slavery and say I plan to end it. Free those dudes from the queen deserter quest,etc..

2- Castle view slave/prince quest (I waited for using my talk powers to convince prince until next was unlocked)

3- Talk Mike, he errands you off wanting to free a vampire then other junk. You need to get relations with Dorgania up. Warmap trading, queen quest should do it.

4- Talk to king, pay vamps bail

5- Proceed with Mikes quest. Has a bunch of steps one involving Kurohime/talking Theremis.

6- Once done the game will prod you to pick a side. Pick Mike.

7- Sunee slaughter, you see a beheading somewhere?, and then they try to do something to Minsk sorta showing not everyone wants to be free. I think these events all require ^ actions and story progress. I got them post game so I don't think they are missable.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
How it worked for me

1- Get Brads Trust up. Usually say and do nice things about slaves in Dorgania, if slavery enable in menu talk about slavery and say I plan to end it. Free those dudes from the queen deserter quest,etc..

2- Castle view slave/prince quest (I waited for using my talk powers to convince prince until next was unlocked)

3- Talk Mike, he errands you off wanting to free a vampire then other junk. You need to get relations with Dorgania up. Warmap trading, queen quest should do it.

4- Talk to king, pay vamps bail

5- Proceed with Mikes quest. Has a bunch of steps one involving Kurohime/talking Theremis.

6- Once done the game will prod you to pick a side. Pick Mike.

7- Sunee slaughter, you see a beheading somewhere?, and then they try to do something to Minsk sorta showing not everyone wants to be free. I think these events all require ^ actions and story progress. I got them post game so I don't think they are missable.

I believe walkerjonny is in the same boat as i am. We've done all the preliminary stuff. It's complete up to last patch. The new quests just wont trigger for us.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Help me, i m stuck in a cave. The quest "Treasure Hunt" by Sandra. I did read the walkthrough but i still didnt get it/didnt understand. How to solve the puzzle ? Thank you and i m sorry for being stupid.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I believe walkerjonny is in the same boat as i am. We've done all the preliminary stuff. It's complete up to last patch. The new quests just wont trigger for us.
Yes, indeed. I've picked the rebels and did all those previous things including the capturing of one of Sinrul's members, the beheading and the slave who wasn't happy about the killing of her owners in Sunee I think.
Right now I don't know what I'm missing here.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@walkerjonny Harabec
Either you didn't do the attack on Minsk yet, from a previous update, or when you were given the choice whether you want to continue your support the rebellion you picked no. If you continued your support for the rebellion, you should have the quest "Annexation"

Help me, i m stuck in a cave. The quest "Treasure Hunt" by Sandra. I did read the walkthrough but i still didnt get it/didnt understand. How to solve the puzzle ? Thank you and i m sorry for being stupid.
The solutions for riddles is in the FAQ section at the bottom of the walkthrough.
Please keep in mind that you can use the "Riddle Key" items to skip riddles when they're too hard. But the amount of these keys is very low, so don't waste them.

Q: What is the solution for Sandra's treasure dungeon?
A:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: walkerjonny

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Have a big question. Does choosing the good/evil paths for the girls matter and does choosing to keep the guys in female state or not matter down the long run? Will these affect the progress of the story and will it affect the ending?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Have a big question. Does choosing the good/evil paths for the girls matter and does choosing to keep the guys in female state or not matter down the long run? Will these affect the progress of the story and will it affect the ending?
Such choices usually do have effects, but only on the event line of that character and events related to it. The end of the story will not be changed, but what happens to the characters during and after the time skip will be different based on your choices.

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Such choices usually do have effects, but only on the event line of that character and events related to it. The end of the story will not be changed, but what happens to the characters during and after the time skip will be different based on your choices.
Thanks RyenSaotome! I've been following the guide attached but there seem to be many things in the game not mentioned such as if the gendered changed characters will be able to be turned back or not after first deny, or if you can only get a good ending by going with the good paths for the slaves or otherwise, or that pink haired mermaid girl who wants the cowgirl milk and how to get them for her. Are we still going to be able to unlock all CGs and scenes when being forced to make critical decisions?

Also is there a suggested list for who are better as maids in the castle and who are better as slaves in the secret rooms?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks RyenSaotome! I've been following the guide attached but there seem to be many things in the game not mentioned such as if the gendered changed characters will be able to be turned back or not after first deny, or if you can only get a good ending by going with the good paths for the slaves or otherwise, or that pink haired mermaid girl who wants the cowgirl milk and how to get them for her. Are we still going to be able to unlock all CGs and scenes when being forced to make critical decisions?

Also is there a suggested list for who are better as maids in the castle and who are better as slaves in the secret rooms?
There is no "better" when the choice is for a good or bad path. It's a matter of preference.
In such cases, you get different CG scenes, based on the route you're on. However, the scene of the other path is also automatically added as a replay option in the CG room, so in these cases you don't miss the other CGs, only the events around it.
In case of Grey, it's always better to leave him as a girl, as that unlocks several scenes that you'd otherwise miss.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
@walkerjonny Harabec
Either you didn't do the attack on Minsk yet, from a previous update, or when you were given the choice whether you want to continue your support the rebellion you picked no. If you continued your support for the rebellion, you should have the quest "Annexation"

The solutions for riddles is in the FAQ section at the bottom of the walkthrough.
Please keep in mind that you can use the "Riddle Key" items to skip riddles when they're too hard. But the amount of these keys is very low, so don't waste them.

Q: What is the solution for Sandra's treasure dungeon?
A:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok for me it was entering minsk that I was missing. Musta skipped that update. Thanks for the pointer.

Reactions: walkerjonny
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes