RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Both Leneth and Hellhound are pregnant, i already got Hellhound's maid event, I just can't figure out how to get her to unlock the Hellhound Village now.
Maybe you're missing the events with Vampire, which unlock the volcano itself for your group? Else you should find Hellhound inside of the volcano now, in the top right corner.

Pantoufle

Dec 31, 2017
Oh well, nevermind you're right, she's there, guess i didn't properly check last couple times... Thanks a lot for your patience!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

Update 22.01.28 changes:

- Added an exchange system for the vanguard's artifacts to the caravaan which appears every few turns in front of Aldlyn on the overview map.
- When you're on the route to help Mike and the rebels in Dorgania, you get three new quests from him. The last quest leads to a CG scene with Sinrul.
[This scene will also become available on the government route of the events in Dorgania in a future update.]
- 2 new items become available in during one of the new quests with Mike: Stinky Lotion protects you from random encounters for 100 steps, and the Obedience Drug will preserve your TPs for the next battle for 50 steps.
- "Monster Repel Perfume" protects you from random encounters for 50 steps and can be bought from the herbalist in Aldlyn. (It's the weaker version of the Stinky Lotion)
- New armor "Stinky Coat" can be bought in Calterburry.
- "Safety Shoes" can now be bought in Kagabangui.
- "Talisman of Preservation" can be bought in Crysthaven, until Elly's events are advanced so far that the trader disappears. It can also be found in a chest in the prison in Luolambo.
- Fixed a bug with Nina's event.
- Added an anti-frustration system to the spike riddle during the second attack against the assassins with Flaire and her thieves. The system will automatically disable all spikes after you failed too often.
- New event when you talk with Trey at the sleeping chambers. Requires the laboratory on the overview map built, the vanguard battle system to be unlocked, the first appearance of female Ryen at the bathhouse, and the sex scene with Kavrala.
- The laboratory in Central now has a proper map, and can be entered via the worldmap after it was built.
- You can buy a scroll to increase Ryen's eloquence by 3 in Lalizan and Siriveta now.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
How long can launch a great battle between countries? I think it's more fun if the system is dynamic one

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How long can launch a great battle between countries? I think it's more fun if the system is dynamic one
You mean how long until the war system will get added? I can't say that yet, since there are some things I need to take care of before I make that system. But we're getting closer to it with every update.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
I think the onsen broke in a recent update. I've talked to all the relevant NPCs and my relationships are high, but not only can't I access the onsen, everytime I talk to the Witton NPC the game acts like its the first time

I had to save edit so the counter would rise to 6 cause the Witton one refused to register

Last edited:

ek00

Aug 31, 2019
does anyone know how many quests there are in total right now? I wanna make sure to do them all so a number would be nice to check if and how many i missed.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
does anyone know how many quests there are in total right now? I wanna make sure to do them all so a number would be nice to check if and how many i missed.
There is a list of quests in the walkthrough. However, some quests can be skipped if you advanced those events without taking the quest for it, so the exact number of completed quests can vary between players.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Mike isn't offering me any new quests. And as far as I can tell, I've finished all the quests pre-patch.
The same goes for me. I have no idea how to trigger the new quests. When I talk to Mike at his usual place in Kagabangui he just tells me to wait.

mickey55

Apr 2, 2019
1. Yes, there are a few animated scene, mostly for main characters. But the majority of the scenes are normal images.

2. Yes. It depends on how you play and how much you explore/grind, but there is over 50 hours of content in the game. Some people even play for over 100 hours.

3. I think the quantity of content and it's big variety is a big plus for many people.
The main story isn't finished yet, but it's actually a small part of the entire game.
Thanks man im def gonna try it out, downloading as I type.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Every guy here has a little of Grey inside it. :ROFLMAO::LOL: However. F.Trey can be the opposite. Something unexpected :oops:

F.Trey acts girly, likes his female form, uses that lewd armor without underwear and is fine with transform in girl AGAIN.;) The opposite to the rest of Guys after transform.

I hope see F.Trey again in some point of this year. It was really funny. 1643540024184.png 1643540065335.png

1643539149994.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I trigger the 3 new quests from mike… currently on the gov. route? Also how do I get the drinking scene with Sinrul?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
How do I trigger the 3 new quests from mike… currently on the gov. route? Also how do I get the drinking scene with Sinrul?
You basically asked the same thing twice since they're the same thing. They aren't available on your route, as stated in the changelog.

Augen

Sep 30, 2018
so uh how the f do i get a mithrilbucket exactly? am i just suppose to continue on the sidequests or what?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes