Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
So I got Glyntris from the slave trader in the Thieves Guild and sent her to the castle but she only talks to me and her CG room pic still says hint on it like i don't have her. Is this a glitch or something?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Why do the scenes show Chieko losing her virginity on the evil path but not on the good path?
She does but the blood isn't as obvious. Check again in the CG room.

So I got Glyntris from the slave trader in the Thieves Guild and sent her to the castle but she only talks to me and her CG room pic still says hint on it like i don't have her. Is this a glitch or something?
Did you explore Ebron so far? If not, talk to her afterwards.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
How do i put this in the apk?
I don't know for sure but it doesn't work,load a save from PC to smartphone is kind strange but every file from games must be storaged in somewhere in your memory probably in your "local storage" you can try look for this game's folder there and save folder to put this file, I don't think you will find anything,as far as i know these save file can be only used in the PC version.

Reactions: Ainz1dono

alamal

Jun 22, 2020
She does but the blood isn't as obvious. Check again in the CG room.
I just went and checked with my save file from version 22.01.12. that had her still in the slave market. After I bought her, there's no CG change or dialogue change between the first time and subsequent times you have sex with Chieko if you send her to your castle as a maid.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've found a bug for the anti-heat equipment quest I've done all but in my journal it reads have two ice harpies, 2 spidergirls 1 lamia captured and released but I've already captured 2 spidergirls and 2 ice harpies and have 2 lamia at the big farm and yet when I talk to setia she keeps saying I need to capture and release the same that I already have done I am guessing this is a bug that I can't complete it unless this part of the quest is not completed in the latest update?

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
so i seem to be lost on what to do i have a main quest for kayelinth for the garden but i dont have one for what to do next i just did the part where the old man was attacked in amagal and varea told me to check the drunken cave but its empty

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so i seem to be lost on what to do i have a main quest for kayelinth for the garden but i dont have one for what to do next i just did the part where the old man was attacked in amagal and varea told me to check the drunken cave but its empty
Maybe you went straight to the ice area in the drunken cave but missed that there is a different path which leads to a lava area? In that area, you see Lace, but you can't follow her into the building unless you have the Katryx Blade, as the skill you have with that blade is necessary to defeat her.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Maybe you went straight to the ice area in the drunken cave but missed that there is a different path which leads to a lava area? In that area, you see Lace, but you can't follow her into the building unless you have the Katryx Blade, as the skill you have with that blade is necessary to defeat her.
thats exactly what i did thank you very much

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I just went and checked with my save file from version 22.01.12. that had her still in the slave market. After I bought her, there's no CG change or dialogue change between the first time and subsequent times you have sex with Chieko if you send her to your castle as a maid.
I have no idea what you are doing or where you are looking but there is a difference. This is no joke and in no way a stab at you, if you don't see it you might have Protanomaly.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
I have no idea what you are doing or where you are looking but there is a difference. This is no joke and in no way a stab at you, if you don't see it you might have Protanomaly.
there is so little its hard to see though. I am not ashamed to admit i missed it the first go around also

alamal

Jun 22, 2020
1642544770041.png
This is what I see in the scene on the first time, but when I check the CG room CG which is I can see the blood variation, so I'm wrong that there's no difference in the CG, my bad. I appreciate your patience with me so far, but I'm pretty sure what I see is the no blood version when the scene plays in the actual game for the first time. I've attached my save file that is in the slave market right before you can buy chieko so you can check for yourself. If need be I can also attach a screen recording. Unless this is a bug caused by save editor online, I'm not sure what's going on. If it affects anything I'm also on the windows version.

Last edited:

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I had an idea for something that could work in the game pretty easily code wise.

When talking to the equipment storage NPC in the spire, instead of a whole new GUI list and array for storage, he could instead enable a flag for (a) hidden extra character(s) named equipment storage, the dummy character would appear in your characters list and be useless for battle at 0/0 hp with a universal restriction on item usage. The icon of the extra character(s) could be just plain text "Storage".

Since Sandra has the ability to wield multiple daggers, and that implies the developer has the ability to designate slots, equipment slots for the storage characters could just be tailored for as many equipment slots as GUI limitations allow.

Before anyone asks, yes I know you have inventories for weapons and armors, but the whole point is to save some of the more useful items from raids that aren't legendary from being dismantled, which will happen if they are not equipped.

Edit: I found out that when I collect the monstergirl material box in the Aldlyn castle, though it displays 16 salamander tails being collected, it actually increases the amount in my inventory by 100 tails. Perhaps this amount was used in development but accidentally left in?

Last edited:

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
View attachment 1604523
This is what I see in the scene on the first time, but when I check the CG room CG which is I can see the blood variation, so I'm wrong that there's no difference in the CG, my bad. I appreciate your patience with me so far, but I'm pretty sure what I see is the no blood version when the scene plays in the actual game for the first time. I've attached my save file that is in the slave market right before you can buy chieko so you can check for yourself. If need be I can also attach a screen recording. Unless this is a bug caused by save editor online, I'm not sure what's going on. If it affects anything I'm also on the windows version.
my cg doesnt show a blood path either

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
is the only way to get flaire to betray her?
and can you get jackie if the traitor quest is done?
is war possible to do yet?

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
I dont know if this is an actual bug or not, but Ryen has two Katryx Blades and is level 42, and facing off against the Skeleton Soldiers, he always attacks and only deals 0 damage. Is this a bug, or are skeleton soldiers at this point somehow immune to Ryen for some reason?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I dont know if this is an actual bug or not, but Ryen has two Katryx Blades and is level 42, and facing off against the Skeleton Soldiers, he always attacks and only deals 0 damage. Is this a bug, or are skeleton soldiers at this point somehow immune to Ryen for some reason?
Previous page suggested an armor breaking skill when the blades are equipped -- did you try using that?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
is the only way to get flaire to betray her?
and can you get jackie if the traitor quest is done?
is war possible to do yet?
So currently and this is as far as I know and remember:
1. So far the only way to get flaire is to betray her HOWEVER if I remember right this was asked before and the dev said that this was the bad path and there will be a good path were you can get flaire without betraying her (if I remember right this was a while ago)
2. Don't actually know never really bothered to betray flaire
3.No, however the latest updates laid the groundwork for it later on(i.e preparing for it)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes