RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.01.12.png

Update 22.01.12 changes:

- When you talk with Nina in the bakery, you can pay 2,000 gold for a group baking lesson. The more party members you have, the more chaotic the entire event gets.
Afterwards, you have the option to "come back alone later" when you re-enter the bakery from outside. This options starts a CG scene with Nina.
- New events with Jaylin and Kayelinth, which start when you talk to Jaylin in the treasury (stairs down in the top center of the sleeping chambers, next to Kayelinth). Requires that you built Kayelinth's farm, and that you had the events to unlock Ryen's dragonic powers.

- To ensure that there is no display error with the army and equipment level in the command center screen, the value is now corrected when you re-enter the screen.
It's possible that you have to re-do the elite training if the value got broken for you earlier, as the system used the value of the army skill level to save if the training is done.
- I replaced the CGs of Jaylin's first encounter with her new full body CGs. The old CGs weren't replaced because I didn't like them, but the old artist isn't around anymore. So in order to make more variations of her full body images, I needed to replaced them. The old CGs can still be seen in the CG room.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Is anyone else finding it impossible to trigger the strange gold mine infiltration in Manastyr? I keep trying to go out and do everything I can but I'm a bit worried I missed the window for it now that Varea is in charge.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is anyone else finding it impossible to trigger the strange gold mine infiltration in Manastyr? I keep trying to go out and do everything I can but I'm a bit worried I missed the window for it now that Varea is in charge.
Did you get the amagal uniforms from the barracks to sneak in? Or what other step are you stuck on?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Did you get the amagal uniforms from the barracks to sneak in? Or what other step are you stuck on?
I checked every barrack, there is nothing I can interact with or get to happen there. I assume you normally would distract the two guards blocking your way into the barrack armory but they just say "Do you have business in the armory?"

Same goes for inside the castle, when I was looking for a hint I saw a post mentioning trying to enter a room in the castle, however the guard in the northwest just says "I'm sorry but I can't let you enter." and the second door from the far west that is locked doesn't trigger anything either, it just prompts Ryen with "The door is locked"

I don't think I am able to start the quest for it if there is one.

Nevermind, I just doublechecked and finally found the obscure officer npc I must have missed before in the barracks, Everything's fine now.

Edit: It seems there is a bug that causes the game to hang right at this point in the new bakery cutscene, this is just with the www folder replaced on version 21.12.20 with the 22.01.12 files on my end. I'm running it on windows 10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll try and see if I can get past it somehow.

Last edited:

Kukinawa

Jun 16, 2020
Just found out that Aelynthi CG scene is available by "giving" her Molten Fury, i originally thought she is not yet available since she didnt react with Bow of Aphylla along with the walkthrough noted her CG scene not yet available.

Last edited:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Just found out that Aelynthi CG scene is available by "giving" her Molten Fury, i originally thought she is not yet available since she didnt react with Bow of Aphylla along with the walkthrough noted her CG scene not yet available.
No, it doesn't. You have and older version of the walkthrough.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Unsure if its been asked for before, but could we get a examine/analyze skill that allows the player to view the attributes of monsters during battle? I ask because there many cases in which one would have to pick through the game files or run many testing cases to figure out what certain things do. A compendium of effects on the walkthrough would probably also suffice.

For example, I still have no idea what wet/paralyzed/disgusting food/etc... do in general, but more importantly to what extent certain effects alter certain values is almost entirely unknown to me.

edit: just found wets effect on the walkthrough, it mods ice resistance by -300%
edit3: found paralyzed reduces evasion chance by 100%

edit2: following that previous post, nothing I've tried has gotten past that cutscene bug. I've tried running fullscreen/compatibility mode/changing party formation and empty party slots/downloading & using the full windows version for 22.01.12/not fast forwarding/turning sound effects to 0%/ and reloading several different saves from differing times to try and get it to work.

Last edited:

John Peels

May 22, 2021
Anyone please i don't seem to find where savefile are located on my android phone any idea
Bro.... Iam sorry to say this but there is no savefile location for android unless you use joiplay... That means all your savefiles will erase once you deleted the app

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
does anyone know how far this game is from completion?
im verry interested in playing but i hate playing incomplete games when i know there is either not much content yet or when its close to completion

Reactions: rop1

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
In the channel log dev mentions "that you had the events to unlock Ryen's dragonic powers." I don't recall doing this when was this suppose to happen? I have 21.12.20 already installed but haven't had to time to play it yet so it is a new event?

drali00

Aug 7, 2021
Anyone has a full save for the last update? I've redownloaded the game after some time and its a fresh install.

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
im stuck at the bakery :X
when she tells me to come back later alone i go for the exit and the 2 girls enter right away for their bakery lessons but after they go to the table the game just wont go on they just stand there? and i cant use any menus either so have to quit the game and restart o-o

Reactions: swanzez

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Last version I played was the 21.05.02. Should I be starting a new play-through? It was like 8 versions ago.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes