~sky~

Mar 18, 2018
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but... I have already upgraded farm for milk but after a few turns i am still not getting any of them? do i need to buy cows if so where? thanks

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but... I have already upgraded farm for milk but after a few turns i am still not getting any of them? do i need to buy cows if so where? thanks
There is no number value for milk in your country. It's only a checkmark that is turned ON when you upgrade the farm, to tell the game that the country is now producing milk. This is used for several things on the overview map, which are usually not needed in certain quantities.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

~sky~

Mar 18, 2018
There is no number value for milk in your country. It's only a checkmark that is turned ON when you upgrade the farm, to tell the game that the country is now producing milk. This is used for several things on the overview map, which are usually not needed in certain quantities.
oh thanks for the reply!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
when do we get more content for pumumu? out of all females only one of them has a sex scene
I have been wondering about that not only because like the Dorgania elven village it only has women, but at least one or two of them showed a lot of interest to Ryen. I kinda expected the interested one(s) would also get a scene at least like the cook did.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I have been wondering about that not only because like the Dorgania elven village it only has women, but at least one or two of them showed a lot of interest to Ryen. I kinda expected the interested one(s) would also get a scene at least like the cook did.
There will be content for the entire top-right of Begus(Pumumu+Millwater). There are very few characters that won't have content according to the Dev. Not sure when though but I'd recommend patience, it's not like this game is lacking in updates or content each month.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
So, I'm a bit worried I ran into a bug here.

I've looked through the barracks and looked through the main city barracks as well, I can't find this Mia they want me to go recruit anywhere. My army skill level is at level 1 which is down from what it was after some upgrades, this seems to have happened sometime around when I went and recruited Owen. I also can't get Gunther to recognize that I have elvish artifacts, my thinking is that I must need to do something obscure or discover something I haven't for him to finally get around to it, like beating the main story or some side quest seemingly unrelated.

1641715857963.png

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

I've looked through the barracks and looked through the main city barracks as well, I can't find this Mia they want me to go recruit anywhere. My army skill level is at level 1 which is down from what it was after some upgrades, this seems to have happened sometime around when I went and recruited Owen. I also can't get Gunther to recognize that I have elvish artifacts, my thinking is that I must need to do something obscure or discover something I haven't for him to finally get around to it, like beating the main story or some side quest seemingly unrelated.
Mia

When Lind is your general, with her events are advanced far enough, and female soldiers allowed on the finances and policies screen, you can get a dialog about Mia applying as a soldier.

Elven Artifacts

Find it on the table attached. Keep in mind it's a random chance you get an elven artifact. If you own at least one elven artifact, you can use to get an unlimited amount as long as you 1) upload your save file, 2) upload system.json (also attached below) AFTER you upload your save file, and 3) check the variables section in save editor online.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Genji and monk_56

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
There will be content for the entire top-right of Begus(Pumumu+Millwater). There are very few characters that won't have content according to the Dev. Not sure when though but I'd recommend patience, it's not like this game is lacking in updates or content each month.
My comment was me being curious. I have plenty of patience for RyenSaotome and his game. It doesn't matter to me how long it takes him to make specific kinds of content as he always keeps his promises and is very helpful and patient with his fans. That's a couple of reasons why I officially support him.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
My comment was me being curious. I have plenty of patience for RyenSaotome and his game. It doesn't matter to me how long it takes him to make specific kinds of content as he always keeps his promises and is very helpful and patient with his fans. That's a couple of reasons why I officially support him.
Some of the things that will get done eventually (but not necessarily soon):
- Images of the dragonics Ryen, Kayelinth, Jaylin and Raziel in their "human" shape and their transformation to their dragon shape in several steps.
- Full body CGs of main characters that didn't have one yet with clothes on, for example Chiyo.
- Several new monstergirls, some of which will be the "legendary" monstergirls that have been teased in the last update.
- Remakes of some old CGs
- CG scenes for all the girls in Pumumu and Millwater.
- Several new slaves and willing whores for the brothel.
- Good path CG scene for Flaire.
- Remake of the scene with Jackie and Lexi, and a solo sex scene with Jackie so that you can get her pregnant.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Pumumu and Millwater aren't high up on my priority list, that's why those characters have to wait a bit longer for their turn. But some CGs for those girls are already done, and the reference image for the commissions of the other characters are prepared. It's only a matter of time before they get added.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Mia

When Lind is your general, with her events are advanced far enough, and female soldiers allowed on the finances and policies screen, you can get a dialog about Mia applying as a soldier.

Thanks, I had actually just found Lind again hiding in the prisons, could have sworn I already chatted about making her a general but I suppose I either accidentally reloaded a prior save or needed to talk to her again. I hope progressing her events and dialogues knocks out the other 2 issues as well, though It would have been neat if Gunther had some tailored comments not mentioning Mia until she was enabled, female recruits on alone wasn't enough.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Kukinawa

Jun 16, 2020

View attachment 1587690
I have this same issue where army skill reset to lvl 1 at some point, but now became lvl 2 after i finish getting 2 elvish artifact, not sure if the issue is because i play on android or not

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
It seems there is another bug I ran into, there is absolutely no way I collected so many salamander tails. I have 9 salamander girls in total 3 of each type because I didn't know how many Mia wanted for her squad, but there is still no way I have that many. My guess is somehow either the save/load didn't parse how many I had correctly or I was getting negative salamander tails and it looped back to 999 or something of the sort. 1641935013527.png

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes