walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
RyenSaotome
I'm aware that those Crystals, Artifacts and Books are meant for upgrading the several Vanguard Squads. I just want to know how I can use those items to actually upgrade their equipment and/or abilities aside from the three options I get on the screen for upgrading their abilities. Because I'm getting many more of them than the few I'm asked for when I'm trying to upgrade the abilities of the squads.
So either I should be able to sell those I don't need or there should be an option to upgrade the equipment to higher levels like this is the case in the challenge floors at the Spire of Courage. Otherwise I just get a whole bunch of useless equipment and items.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
havw you gone to the map were you biuld things and gone to the vangard leaders. the three faces and put up yhere skills. if so disregard what i just said.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
havw you gone to the map were you biuld things and gone to the vangard leaders. the three faces and put up yhere skills. if so disregard what i just said.
I already maxxed all the available Vanguard Squads out. The Arena only gives a few advanced equipment items. Hopefully this will change in the future. I'd like to see more randomization there in the future, maybe depending on different battle types and/or Vanguard Squad types.
For example, some Vanguard Squads are meant to support others from behind while others excel in short range combat. But that doesn't get reflected in the Arena battles.
And some like Bristol are more or less useless compared to their new counterparts. That mage squad needs some serious training and knowledge gains to become way more powerful. Maybe Frall should teach them some serious lessons. His mage squad can even do very well in Arena battles.
Let's see if RyenSaotome hears my pledge.

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
How many Elvish Artifacts does Günter need for the 9th task? I have one, but he talks about them like it's just a rumour that he has heard.

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
Who is the last character in the images on the home page, and how do we customize her?
Great game so far btw

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Who is the last character in the images on the home page, and how do we customize her?
Great game so far btw
That character is part of an old Christmas special. You can replay those events via the present icon in the CG room, customize the girl, and then get one sex scene with her.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
i have a problem idk what is the cause of it my save dont show in the game i thought they are deleted or something but when i check my save folder all my saved are exist so is this a bug or its form me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have a problem idk what is the cause of it my save dont show in the game i thought they are deleted or something but when i check my save folder all my saved are exist so is this a bug or its form me
What about the global file?
common problem is that people forget to copy paste that file into a new game, but that file tells the game which slot is supposed to be occupied with a save

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
What about the global file?
common problem is that people forget to copy paste that file into a new game, but that file tells the game which slot is supposed to be occupied with a save
yes i have the global file but i think my saves have corrupted i tried the open one of save in Save Edit but i got an error

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.LZString.Decompress(Int32 length, Int32 resetValue, Func`2 getNextValue) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.MvSavedGame.ReadSaveFile(Stream file) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.MvSavedGame.Create(IFile file) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.MainWindow..ctor(IFile file) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.App.OnStartup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)

• Sad
Reactions: Evangelion-01

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
yes i have the global file but i think my saves have corrupted i tried the open one of save in Save Edit but i got an error

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.LZString.Decompress(Int32 length, Int32 resetValue, Func`2 getNextValue) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.MvSavedGame.ReadSaveFile(Stream file) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.MvSavedGame.Create(IFile file) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.MainWindow..ctor(IFile file) at RpgMakerSaveEdit.App.OnStartup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
You could try to move the saves out of the folder, start a new game and save in every slot, and then you replace the new saves with your old saves. If the problem is in the global file, that would solve the issues. I doubt that all saves get corrupted at the same time, so I hope that this'll work.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
so, I've been enjoying the Christmas Content, but - Man that Santa is wiping the Floor with my Party (Levels 56-99)

Is this really just a Question of Luck, doing some more Leveling and Tenacity? Or is there a Gimmick/Weakness I'm not seeing?

same goes for Lielle's second Fight BTW. I dont mind these Batles being hard AF, if that is what they are intended to be. I just want to go sure Im not missing the forest for the Trees, and spend a long time Leveling without Necessity.

Also, I cant find the Jellyfish Dungeon - in what Way am I blind/stupid?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so, I've been enjoying the Christmas Content, but - Man that Santa is wiping the Floor with my Party (Levels 56-99)

Is this really just a Question of Luck, doing some more Leveling and Tenacity? Or is there a Gimmick/Weakness I'm not seeing?

same goes for Lielle's second Fight BTW. I dont mind these Batles being hard AF, if that is what they are intended to be. I just want to go sure Im not missing the forest for the Trees, and spend a long time Leveling without Necessity.

Also, I cant find the Jellyfish Dungeon - in what Way am I blind/stupid?
Santa has no special weakness. It's important to remove the debuff he puts on your group, but else it's very much luck based since you might get 3 good presents, or 3 times the worst damage present.
Both Santa and Tourax are intended to be hard battles.

In the teleport network area, the red teleport on the right brings you to the inside of a house in a snow area. Outside of the house, you can't go further south due to a stone blocking the path, but there is a dungeon entrance in the right side of the area.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
So, I'm back with another lengthy Set of Questions and suggestions. Probably the Last of these Dumps, apart from Hellhound village, some Challenge Floors, and completing the CG Gallery, I'm done with everything, I guess.

Suggestions:
- I'd suggest removing Armorer Thor from the Throne Room and the Introductory Sequence. David the Tax Collector, who has a far more important Role for Gameplay, is not introduced in this scene, and I only found him by Accident (Imagine what would happen with your Playthrough if you just never found/talked to him o_O). At the same Time, Thor hasnt even had a Quest-related dialogue in the Throne Room, IIRC. you only interact with him through the Armory Menu on the Strategy Map. Move David to Thors Spot in the Throne room and Introduction Scene, and have Thor maybe on Davids spot, or maybe somewhere else entirely. Maybe even have him interact with you only through the Strategy Menu, like with the Scientist character Hilda.

- Adding an Indicator to the Science Lab on the Strategy map showing whether it is currently researching something (Hourglass, Sparkles, something like that) or idle. Maybe even with a Turn Counter. Turn counters for Buildings would be cool, too, but thats not as significant as there already is an "Under Construction" indicator.

- An Item Storage would be a helpful Tool, as I'm a little bit of an Inventory Perfectionist. Thats more of an OCD Suggestion than a Gameplay-influencing Suggestion though.

- Speaking of Inventory Perfectionism: There are "Dispel Herbs" and "Wild dispel Herbs" in the Game. Merging those into one Item seems logical to me.

- In several Spots of the Game, where there are Entrance doors with a Width of 2, moving sideways will immediately make you exit again. The Blacksmith in Aldlyn and the throne Rom in Manastyr are two examples i can think of right now. to me that seems like a bug/glitch, not a Feature. if you agree, I can support by noting all instances where this happens and send them to you, if that helps

Santa has no special weakness. It's important to remove the debuff he puts on your group, but else it's very much luck based since you might get 3 good presents, or 3 times the worst damage present.
Both Santa and Tourax are intended to be hard battles.
Thanks for the Info on Santa and Tourax (I was speaking of Radaghast, not Tourax, BTW, but managed to beat him yesterday). Santa is still too hard for me though. At Party level 60, he still one-shots my entire Party with his dark AOE, independent of the Debuff. Which brings me to the Question - how long is the Event gonna be available? ^^

Once again I want to point out that this Game has become my Favourite on F95 and I'm really looking forward to where and how it grows.

I'll keep my Fingers Crossed that 2022 be the Year of the Timeskip and the pregnant Mistresses! :p

Reactions: yuh boik
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes