MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
Did you talk with Lili at Pumumu already? In that case she would be at the sleeping chambers.
Else you can post your save file and I'll check or correct the issue.
Ah, yes, that seems to be it. Found her in the sleeping quarters after some looking around. Thank you.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
amazing to see this game growing over time :d but may i ask, is there any effect of pregnancy ? or it just show at the collection screen ?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
amazing to see this game growing over time :d but may i ask, is there any effect of pregnancy ? or it just show at the collection screen ?
It's currently just shown in the CG room. The actual pregnancys, birth, and the children will get added in the events of during and after the time skip in the main story. But since I need to finish everything in the "current time" before starting to work on the time skip, it'll still take a while before we get to that content.

Reactions: raingirth

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A very minor bug (i.e. visualization only) concerning the second archery training event in the command center (country overview map).

During the whole display of the event, the % for the 3 different armies are still displayed on the screen (see capture hereafter).

capture.jpg

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
hey ryen!
i hope i'm not annoying you by asking the questions that was probably asked before but...
i just wanted to know how does the enemy function in this game like how do the enemies consider attacking the other characters over another one...is it about how aggressive each characters are or it's just random?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
hey ryen!
i hope i'm not annoying you by asking the questions that was probably asked before but...
i just wanted to know how does the enemy function in this game like how do the enemies consider attacking the other characters over another one...is it about how aggressive each characters are or it's just random?
It's a random chance, which gets affected by certain skills or classes.

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
It's a random chance, which gets affected by certain skills or classes.
do you think you change that when you get the time? cause...well...
1-it sucks and it's chore to revive your team healer (mira as an example)
2-the combat will require actual planning and thinking through
3-you'll know with which character you should attack and with which one you shouldn't

sorry if i'm being annoying i'm jus sharing opinion

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where can I find Irinlia in the castle of Aldlyn after taking to her outside the Ironholm prison in the good path? Also, how do I keep Mira's faith high without constantly going to praying in front of crosses in churches?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Umm isn't there like multiple renyuu games? if so can i get them in chronological order?
No, there is only one Renryuu game.

Where can I find Irinlia in the castle of Aldlyn after taking to her outside the Ironholm prison in the good path? Also, how do I keep Mira's faith high without constantly going to praying in front of crosses in churches?
Throne room in the bottom left, at the book shelves.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
RyenSaotome
One minor bug in the Vanguard Screen: When I assign Mia another monster type for the attack line the icon color and picture changes. But when I click on the attack symbol again the text still tells me that Mia is using the Grey Imps for the attack line and not that she's using maybe the Red Imps now.

And a few questions:
Will it matter later on if I train the Vanguard Squads to higher levels than 10?
Are there already better weapons and horses for the Vanguard Squads available than just the second tier? So far the caravans only offer second tier horses and the same goes for the armory when it comes to armor and weapons.
Do you plan to go for higher research levels in the Country Research map of the laboratory?

Aside of that: I really like the changes in the country map, especially those regarding the army. You did a really good job there. Do you have plans for further additions there?

And just a small suggestion: Maybe you could add a magic school expansion to the university, maybe as an extension available for building in the country map after a story introduction.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
One minor bug in the Vanguard Screen: When I assign Mia another monster type for the attack line the icon color and picture changes. But when I click on the attack symbol again the text still tells me that Mia is using the Grey Imps for the attack line and not that she's using maybe the Red Imps now.

And a few questions:
Will it matter later on if I train the Vanguard Squads to higher levels than 10?
Are there already better weapons and horses for the Vanguard Squads available than just the second tier? So far the caravans only offer second tier horses and the same goes for the armory when it comes to armor and weapons.
Do you plan to go for higher research levels in the Country Research map of the laboratory?

Aside of that: I really like the changes in the country map, especially those regarding the army. You did a really good job there. Do you have plans for further additions there?

And just a small suggestion: Maybe you could add a magic school expansion to the university, maybe as an extension available for building in the country map after a story introduction.
Fixed Mia's "equipment" messages.

It shouldn't be possible to get over level 10. If you were able to do so somehow, than it's a bug.
Yes, there are more equipment pieces available as rewards, or example for clearing the bonus battles, but they won't be up for sale at any point.
I currently don't plan to expand the country research of the laboratory.

Thanks.
More battles and squad leaders are planned. As for the mikro managment of the army in general, I don't know yet how much details will get added before I consider it done.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry to alway's bug you with question's ryen but there are some bosses and monster's can kill your people with one hit but the nature bosses can wipe the floor with most of my crew. the boss in the portel and some of rhe puzzels are kinda head hurting lol so what am i doing wrong on these fight's are do i need more lvls. p.s surry if this is a spoiler

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
sorry to alway's bug you with question's ryen but there are some bosses and monster's can kill your people with one hit but the nature bosses can wipe the floor with most of my crew. the boss in the portel and some of rhe puzzels are kinda head hurting lol so what am i doing wrong on these fight's are do i need more lvls. p.s surry if this is a spoiler
Higher level and better equipment definitely makes fights easier. :D
The bosses usually have certain gimmicks to them. Check the walkthrough if you want an in-depth guide for their abilities.
The raids are the hardest enemies in the game, as such it is intended that they can't be beaten as simple as other opponents. Especially Kiki's challenge to fight multiple raid bosses at once is very unbalanced. :D

If you're having big problems with a riddle, there is a limited amount of an item called "riddle keys", which can be used to skip the riddles in the area you're at.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I'm having issues acquiring certain items: Any kind of Armoured Horse, Holy Artifacts and Elven Artifacts. I've put my squads through many battles without any sign of these. Is there a better way to get these items? Are they even set as random drops in squad battles?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes