pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm having issues acquiring certain items: Any kind of Armoured Horse, Holy Artifacts and Elven Artifacts. I've put my squads through many battles without any sign of these. Is there a better way to get these items? Are they even set as random drops in squad battles?
One Perfect Armored Horse and one Holy Artifact can be obtained each time by winning the "Hard" level in the arena (i.e. against the mages).

AFAIK, any others Artifacts (except the Nobles ones) can be obtained by looting (with Fang) the chests in the battles against the bandits (random objects, pretty rare). It's possible you can also get some by defeating them, but I'm not sure.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm having issues acquiring certain items: Any kind of Armoured Horse, Holy Artifacts and Elven Artifacts. I've put my squads through many battles without any sign of these. Is there a better way to get these items? Are they even set as random drops in squad battles?
You get a Perfect Armored Horse by winning 5 hard arena battles.

Not all equipment pieces are available yet, since I plan to add more battles in the future and want them as rewards for those. In order to show people what can be found where, and what is missing, I made a quick spreadsheet:
Vanguard loot locations 1.png

Vanguard loot locations 2.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i have not found the lava bucket recipe
You get three quests from the weaver. In one of them, you get the recipe to make the mithril buckets, and in the other quests you improve a deep mine until you get to a lava source, where you can fill the mithril bucket with lava to get a lavabucket.

Reactions: Tyldar

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks ryen it's good to havw a dev that help's. if i had a job and money i would help your game out. because the way you help out us who play this wonderful game. you give of the vibe of trust. also thnks to pcnop

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
were do they put the artifacts so i know witch one's i got so i can finish of the stuff in the genal's biulding i think it's under the bakers biulding.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
You get a Perfect Armored Horse by winning 5 hard arena battles.

Not all equipment pieces are available yet, since I plan to add more battles in the future and want them as rewards for those. In order to show people what can be found where, and what is missing, I made a quick spreadsheet:
View attachment 1560379

View attachment 1560380

Straight away nailed a perfect armoured horse and a holy artifact. Nice!

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How many mummies (or strong mummies) do I need to boost Mia magical defense in her squad? Are they from the monster girl farms ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is the big biulding un der the vangard berrics the genarl one i think go in there and look for a light blue icon with like two angles on it gunther should tell you about them and were they are i think. also i have a problem with a cg the offcer who pantys you got from the undead i did not open her box and i got her order but the cg is alway's you open her box.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
Maybe I found a bug in the room of the building that requires a four digit code to enter (Christmas Stuff):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your numbers are correct, but I assume you pulled the levers too soon. You need the correct amount of buttons first, and then interact with the lever that has the same color. For example, if you pull the green level before any green buttons are pressed, the green lever will be incorrect and can't be pulled again until you reset the riddle with the hexagon in the middle. All 4 levers have to be pulled when the exact right amount of buttons for that color are on, else the riddle is incomplete.

RyenSaotome
What can I do with the several Crystals and Books and also the several Artifacts?
Is there somewhere an explanation that I can look up?
The items of the battles in the overview map are solely for the upgrades of your vanguards and army. These things can't be used for anything outside of the overview map.

were do they put the artifacts so i know witch one's i got so i can finish of the stuff in the genal's biulding i think it's under the bakers biulding.
You can check what artifacts you have in the squad overview screen with the icons on the bottom of the screen.

How many mummies (or strong mummies) do I need to boost Mia magical defense in her squad? Are they from the monster girl farms ?
You need to capture and release 3 monstergirls of the required type to unlock Mia's "equipment" slot.

hello how to find the recruits of the vanguard ?
Build the command center to get hints. The walkthrough has the solution in the FAQ section if you need it.

Reactions: walkerjonny

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
RyenSaotome
Maybe I found a bug in the room of the building that requires a four digit code to enter (Christmas Stuff):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If your talking about the room through the blue vortex near the slot machine, then you're doing better than me. I couldn't even find anything to interact with in there besides some coin packages...

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
If your talking about the room through the blue vortex near the slot machine, then you're doing better than me. I couldn't even find anything to interact with in there besides some coin packages...
No, it's another room, that you can access through a red vortex. You enter a room inside a house which is full of Orcs. You can leave that house by exiting the room at the bottom. There you get to a garden. And there you can get to another house that requires an entry code. You fan find the code somewhere in the garden.

But I know which room you refer to and honestly, I also first had no idea what to do there because there is no hint.
Well, there are a few flame like statues out there. Click on them twice and then activate the corresponding Crystal. At the end you then can get something from the last Crystal.

• Love
Reactions: Harabec

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
RyenSaotome
Can we get in there or is that just for decoration? 2021-12-25 15_06_17-Renryuu_ Ascension.jpg

Also, do you have some plans with Lace? Honestly, I expected her to be one of the first ones to become a new Vanguard Squad leader.
Seeing her sitting around in her room at the castle seems to be quite a waste to me.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
Can we get in there or is that just for decoration? View attachment 1562091

Also, do you have some plans with Lace? Honestly, I expected her to be one of the first ones to become a new Vanguard Squad leader.
Seeing her sitting around in her room at the castle seems to be quite a waste to me.
You can't get into that "keep out" area. I was considering it for an additional area when I made the map, but nothing was made for it in the end.

I have plans with Lace, but I think it would be unrealistic to make her a squad leader at the current point of the story.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes