vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
so i have run in to a problem when you click on go train with gray when he has turned in to a girl i think it was the second time you do i then get stuck cant do any thing i cant move or go in to the menu

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
I got this weird bug? where i only have 2 big spider released on the farm but when i visit them, there is 1 extra big spider there. I check the savefile under variables and it states that i only release 2 but the 3rd big spider relationship is recorded too. I'm not too bothered with this but this extra big spider is one weird bug that i find.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to upgrade to country tier level 2
You go to the country overview map, you build the laboratory, you interact with it to enter the country research screen, and then you check the icon in the bottom right corner for the country tier upgrade. It'll tell you all requirements.
Please note that the mentioned items are not what you have in your inventory, but what is in the inventory of your country.

so i have run in to a problem when you click on go train with gray when he has turned in to a girl i think it was the second time you do i then get stuck cant do any thing i cant move or go in to the menu

I made a change to the auto-trigger event of the elven chief to ensure that it does not trigger while you're in a different event at that moment.

yuh boik

Jan 30, 2019
So, I'm back with another lengthy Set of Questions and suggestions. Probably the Last of these Dumps, apart from Hellhound village, some Challenge Floors, and completing the CG Gallery, I'm done with everything, I guess.

Suggestions:
- I'd suggest removing Armorer Thor from the Throne Room and the Introductory Sequence. David the Tax Collector, who has a far more important Role for Gameplay, is not introduced in this scene, and I only found him by Accident (Imagine what would happen with your Playthrough if you just never found/talked to him o_O). At the same Time, Thor hasnt even had a Quest-related dialogue in the Throne Room, IIRC. you only interact with him through the Armory Menu on the Strategy Map. Move David to Thors Spot in the Throne room and Introduction Scene, and have Thor maybe on Davids spot, or maybe somewhere else entirely. Maybe even have him interact with you only through the Strategy Menu, like with the Scientist character Hilda.

- Adding an Indicator to the Science Lab on the Strategy map showing whether it is currently researching something (Hourglass, Sparkles, something like that) or idle. Maybe even with a Turn Counter. Turn counters for Buildings would be cool, too, but thats not as significant as there already is an "Under Construction" indicator.

- An Item Storage would be a helpful Tool, as I'm a little bit of an Inventory Perfectionist. Thats more of an OCD Suggestion than a Gameplay-influencing Suggestion though.

- Speaking of Inventory Perfectionism: There are "Dispel Herbs" and "Wild dispel Herbs" in the Game. Merging those into one Item seems logical to me.

- In several Spots of the Game, where there are Entrance doors with a Width of 2, moving sideways will immediately make you exit again. The Blacksmith in Aldlyn and the throne Rom in Manastyr are two examples i can think of right now. to me that seems like a bug/glitch, not a Feature. if you agree, I can support by noting all instances where this happens and send them to you, if that helps

Thanks for the Info on Santa and Tourax (I was speaking of Radaghast, not Tourax, BTW, but managed to beat him yesterday). Santa is still too hard for me though. At Party level 60, he still one-shots my entire Party with his dark AOE, independent of the Debuff. Which brings me to the Question - how long is the Event gonna be available? ^^

Once again I want to point out that this Game has become my Favourite on F95 and I'm really looking forward to where and how it grows.

I'll keep my Fingers Crossed that 2022 be the Year of the Timeskip and the pregnant Mistresses! :p

frrrrrrrrrr, the double door issue has been annoying me for so long lol

Dec 26, 2020
I had to delete the game and everything else on my pc and I had it saved till about racesim quest I don't want to re play the entire game from the beginning can someone plz give a save file that is at least as close as possible to this point?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I have 3 each for grey imp, red imp, thunderkitty and red salamander in farms/casttle. But I can only switch between grey imp and red salamander for Mia's squad front line formation, and choosing red imp or thunderkitty are only successful in dialog, because when dialog end the choice is pushed back to grey imp automatically. Is that normal?

Update: I think I know what the problem is. I thought the choice being "pushed back to grey imp" when choosing red imp or thunderkitty because after choosing, for example, red imp for front line formation of Mia's squad, and when later clicking the box for another change, I got the the message "Mia is currently using grey imp......". But then I notice the color changes in the box (grey for grey imp, red for red imp, yellow for thunderkitty). So I assume that this is probably just a text issue?

Last edited:

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
wow in what is it now about 3 years maby 2 years the main quest of the game has not continued please tell me the next update will continue the main story?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
wow in what is it now about 3 years maby 2 years the main quest of the game has not continued please tell me the next update will continue the main story?
No. The next step is the time skip which will make radical changes to the timeline. This game is like 5% main story and 95% side quests so I don't know why people are pointing this out. Wouldn't it be best for the time skip to be delayed as much as possible so there is even more content when the time skip does happen? Just saying...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i forget were it's at but the dev has said befor the time skip he want's every thing like the siad quest and other caracheters done. the time skip will happen when it happen's let the dev finish what there doing please

Reactions: Genji

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
look all im saying is the game has been stuck on the time skip for years with nothing after it. and i would like to see more soon

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
look all im saying is the game has been stuck on the time skip for years with nothing after it. and i would like to see more soon
this developer is one of the only guys that posts atleast 1 update monthly and has constantly responded to people comments even on this forum. Want to speed things up support him instead.
Heads up to Ryen keep up the fantastic work.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
why you rushing it dude?:cautious:heck,i prefer Ryen take time doing it.Its his Baby and in my personal opinion,there is still lots of things in development or you prefer him to rush it?that way when someone complain,i will just mention your name..we dont even in time skip yet.This is Before Time Skip!The war system still in progress and there is still lots of character story in development.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
this developer is one of the only guys that posts atleast 1 update monthly and has constantly responded to people comments even on this forum. Want to speed things up support him instead.
Heads up to Ryen keep up the fantastic work.
fr,people keep complain for some nonsense issue without supporting him or some shit.And knowing Ryen he probably just ignore it and never take it to his heart.He know he cant please everyone and this game is the only thing he dedicated himself to make it finished and completed.Keep up the good work Ryen(y)We always supporting.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
fr,people keep complain for some nonsense issue without supporting him or some shit.And knowing Ryen he probably just ignore it and never take it to his heart.He know he cant please everyone and this game is the only thing he dedicated himself to make it finished and completed.Keep up the good work Ryen(y)We always supporting.
Amen dude.

Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes