RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm having problem with finding Lili. Despite having completed all the steps in the walkthrough previously she doesn't seem to be in Pumumu. Also, despite having gotten her scene ages ago, talking to Wendy at the inn doesn't seem to allow me to recruit her.
- Did you finish the political meeting with Begus and have the events with their queen? (Necessary for Lili to appear)
- I forgot to mention in the walkthrough that you not only need Wendy's first scene, but also the first scene of the archery squad leader Ailluin.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry for asking this Ryen, but I can't seem to find any walkthrough piece involving the Christmas dungeon. Where is it in the walkthrough?

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
- Did you finish the political meeting with Begus and have the events with their queen? (Necessary for Lili to appear)
- I forgot to mention in the walkthrough that you not only need Wendy's first scene, but also the first scene of the archery squad leader Ailluin.
I have, as far as I'm aware, completed all of the events with the queen of Begus. Up to and including her sex scene.
Was able to get Wendy after completing the events with Ailluin though.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
will the end for slavery in dargonia event be in the next update?
i haven't played this in a while and i was following the updates up until now and waited for this certain update.
will the quest be finished in the next update or i'm missing something?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have, as far as I'm aware, completed all of the events with the queen of Begus. Up to and including her sex scene.
Was able to get Wendy after completing the events with Ailluin though.
Then Lili should be in the top right of Pumumu. The events with the Queen are the only requirement for her to appear.

Besides praying to RNGesus, is there an easy way to get Elvish Artifacts?
No. There is no certain way to get it somehow, only a chance to receive it as a drop.

will the end for slavery in dargonia event be in the next update?
i haven't played this in a while and i was following the updates up until now and waited for this certain update.
will the quest be finished in the next update or i'm missing something?
The events with the rebellion in Dorgania will be advanced in one of the next updates, but the slavery issue is unlikely to get completely solved soon.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I've already asked Theremis to prepare for the war against Dorgania. How would this trigger the spy mission with Kurohime, and eventually leading to her joining the vanguard? Because when I talked to all I got is "you don't have any mission with her at the moment".

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I've already asked Theremis to prepare for the war against Dorgania. How would this trigger the spy mission with Kurohime, and eventually leading to her joining the vanguard? Because when I talked to all I got is "you don't have any mission with her at the moment".
The mission appears on the country overworld map with a small icon above Luolambo in Dorgania, not in a dialog.
Kurohime spy mission.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i love this game but still do not know witch side to chose from the king want's to help the slave's but it will take time. the other choice is to free the slave's but then the country could fall to ruins. the problem with belgrus is the head of the church thinks he should rule because he treats the queen like garbage. just wish we could get him out of he's set of power.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Sorry, but is there anything special "behind" the "A flower is growing" in the slot machine ?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can I get more horses for my leaders?
Reward from battles, rewards from finishing bonus battles, rewards in the arena, and purchasable from the caravan on the overview map.

i love this game but still do not know witch side to chose from the king want's to help the slave's but it will take time. the other choice is to free the slave's but then the country could fall to ruins. the problem with belgrus is the head of the church thinks he should rule because he treats the queen like garbage. just wish we could get him out of he's set of power.
If your only problem with the game is one choice you have to make without knowing the exact details of the result, than that's pretty good I guess. :D
The choice gives different stories/events, but will probably not prevent any scenes. It's not the question of what is "best", but what you prefer to see and have your characters do.

Sorry, but is there anything special "behind" the "A flower is growing" in the slot machine ?
You need to grow it a few times to get a reward from it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i guess you could say i like to have three opion's i guess fight on either side are a peaceful rout. mybe in a nother life i was a tree huggen hippy lol. there are two sides two every coin but there are also bad and good thing's. i do say if you fight them bergrus will attack you after worders i think.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
You need to grow it a few times to get a reward from it.
Thanks for you answer.

I have another question, in fact...

Is it on purpose that killed monsters are re-spawning while captured ones are not (the latter one could be a problem in some cases) ?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sadly that does not seem to be the case for me.
View attachment 1556010 View attachment 1556019
Did you talk with Lili at Pumumu already? In that case she would be at the sleeping chambers.
Else you can post your save file and I'll check or correct the issue.

Thanks for you answer.

I have another question, in fact...

Is it on purpose that killed monsters are re-spawning while captured ones are not (the latter one could be a problem in some cases) ?
Yes. The respawning of monsters is explained in the lore.
When they're captured, you remove them from that area, so of course they don't appear there again.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes