Jun 1, 2020
So i am at the second attack quest, Will there be a good path for Flaire in the future? Right now there is only the Bad path where you capture her and imprison here in your secret jail right?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So i am at the second attack quest, Will there be a good path for Flaire in the future? Right now there is only the Bad path where you capture her and imprison here in your secret jail right?
Your choice at the end of the second attack decides if Flaire goes on her good or bad path. Only the bad path has a CG scene so far, but the good path will also receive a CG scene in the near future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EasyMuthaFuckinE

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Need help. 1. Where is the police headquarters for the warrant. 2. Where is the blacksmith for the katryx weapon
Both are areas that need to be unlocked so I don't know if you've already done so.

1. You need to build it on the overview map and it's the building on the top right of Aldlyn, right next to it.
2. In the elf village Ebron which can be unlocked by talking to the blonde elf in the blacksmith's shop in Aldlyn

Reactions: DiddyDoodat

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Well crap. Will there be a reset available?
No. There will be no resets for choices you make yourself.
However, if you're on a good or bad route for a character, you can unlock the replay of the scenes of the other route in the CG room by playing the route you're on. Which means if you had Flaire's bad CG scene, you'll be able to see her good path CG scene in the CG room.

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
View attachment 1524875
Update news 30. November 2021

Renryuu: Ascension is now officially available on Steam!
The Steam version is the SFW version of the normal releases. There will be no extra content or earlier releases on Steam. The main purpose of the Steam version is to give people that don't like SubscribeStar an additional way to support my work. The normal NSFW version of the game will remain available for free at all times.
[A SFW into NSFW version patch is available in the SFW version sub-folder of the MEGA download link.]

In order to prepare the christmas special, and to advance the vangaurd and army features to get them ready for the future addition of the war system, the next update will be bigger than usual and therefore take a while longer.
I'm aiming for a release in mid December, with a potential second part of the christmas special in the following update around the end of December.

Look forward to it!
yooooooo congratulations on this achievement i look forward hearing about your next upda........
successes

Elichika

Jan 20, 2018
do you know how to trigger that quest?
cuz i already finish jenny quest and didn't trigger that quest

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 21.12.18.png
Update 21.12.18

- Added "University" and "Archery range" construction projects to the overview map.
- The invitation to the Spire of Courage challenge floor now appears on the Aldlyn city board after finishing the advanced floor in the Spire, regardless of whether or not you encountered Hellhound in it.
- I created a new screen for the command center building, with the status of your army and some new options to improve your forces. It can be accessed from the overview map.
The events on this screen for the fortification of your borders and for the intel on other countries don't exist yet.
- The "declare war" option in the dialog with Theremis was changed to "prepare for war" and can be triggered now. This has no effect for Amagal and Begus yet. For Dorgania it'll unlock a spy mission with Kurohime. (also requires the event with Lady Akira to be advanced)
- 8 new squad leaders. You get hints in the command center for where you can recruit the new squad leaders.
- New event with Mai and Dea. After talking with the baker girl Nina at the bakery in Central (which you can build on the overview map), the scene starts automatically when you walk out of the bakery. (Requires that you had Dea's first sex scene, and that Mai is on her good path)
This scene will also unlock the christmas special area. If Mai is on her bad path for you, you can't unlock the scene at the bakery. Instead, you can replay the scene via the CG room if her bad path is far enough, and unlock the christmas area that way.
- For the christmas special, several new dungeons, riddles, special battles, items and legendary equipment were added to the game.
A special feature in the christmas area is a slot machine system, where you can get a bunch of different rewards in return for tokens.
- A new vanguard bonus battle was added. It's random which of the two bonus battles you get when you start the mission.
The new map has the special feature that as long as a certain enemy mage squad is alive, a random vangaurd squad takes 5 damage at the start of the turn from long range fire magic.
- New CG scene with Kurohime available on the overview map (in the forest east of Aldlyn) after recruiting her as a squad leader.

Small changes:
- After talking with Flaire for the first time at the thieves guild hideout, the hidden stair in the storage in Thremten will have the dialog option to bring you directly to the hideout, instead of forcing you to walk through the sewer area again.
- You don't receive hammer and scythe items anymore during Kayelinth's secret garden events, to avoid filling your inventory with unnecessary stuff. Both can be sold for 20,000 gold now, so that you can get rid of them in save files where you already obtained them.
- I greatly reduced the insignia costs of items in the special shop of the Spire of Courage.
- Slightly changed to inside of the castle in Manastyr, to make the entrances to some doors at the bottom of the hallway more obvious, since people sometimes missed the entrance to Varea's room.
- Fixed the spelling mistake of "relationships" in the skilltrees.
- The new item "Love Letter" gives +10 relationship, without limitation.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone have a list of the new legendary items that were added in this version?
Gotta catch em all

EDIT: Nevermind, they are in the walkthrough but I initially missed them because I was looking for something like a spreadsheet.

Does anyone know how to get a Magic Artifact and Unicorns?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
A few small changes and bug fixes for version 21.12.20:

- Fixed a bug with Kurohime's new scene
- Fixed a bug with Wendy's third squad ability. It was endlessly available and unlocked Kurohime's third ability.
- Added background music to the deep mine.
- The CC is now accessible from the worldmap.
- Fixed a bug that caused the arena to be re-build after you constructed the archery range or university.
- Added a note to the difficulty choice in vanguard battles to explain that the choice does not change the rewards.
- Added a more detailed explanation about how to recruit Kurohime to the vanguard forces to the walkthrough.

Since several people has asked about these things:
- In order to recruit Kurohime as a squad leader, you need to tell Theremis to prepare a war against Dorgania, and you need to advance the events of Grey to have the meeting with Lady Akira.
If all necessary conditions are met, and Kurohime is in your service, a spy mission will become available at Luolambo on the country overview map. This spy mission unlocks her as a squad leader.
- The second archery training event on the command center screen does not only require 2 elvish artifacts, you also need to recruit Wendy as squad leader, and Mirel and Elly need to be in your party.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Reactions: Leo-67 and JennaJJ

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
I'm confused the update files says it's for version 21.11.14 so I assumed I missed an update so I went to the old update files but the latest one there is 21.10.30 the one I have so was there an update or not?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm confused the update files says it's for version 21.11.14 so I assumed I missed an update so I went to the old update files but the latest one there is 21.10.30 the one I have so was there an update or not?
Yes, you missed an update.
The update files for 21.11.14 were missing in the "old update files" folder. I added them now.

Reactions: Decent-Win

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How close is this game to complete? Seems like it has been in Dev forever. Also are there sexy sounds in the lewd scenes and any animations at all? ;)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How close is this game to complete? Seems like it has been in Dev forever. Also are there sexy sounds in the lewd scenes and any animations at all? ;)
It's several years from completion.
Yes, I've been working on the game since forever. I agree. :D
There are no moaning sounds in the scenes. A few scenes are animated, but the majority are normal CG images.

Reactions: Bloodguard

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
I'm having problem with finding Lili. Despite having completed all the steps in the walkthrough previously she doesn't seem to be in Pumumu. Also, despite having gotten her scene ages ago, talking to Wendy at the inn doesn't seem to allow me to recruit her.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes