Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know what the max number of each monster girl you can capture is?

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere it was 3 but I captured 4 Imps to test it out and while only three are showing, Meilira says I have 4 and I'm still getting rewards from all 4.

EDIT: It appears the imps I captured no longer spawn in the dungeon as enemies. Is that permanent? Is it possible to capture every monster girl in the game?
The max that actually get sprites on the map is 3 but if I'm not mistaken you can continue capturing until you have all of them. (as in, they no longer spawn)

Reactions: ogelevil259

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
The max that actually get sprites on the map is 3 but if I'm not mistaken you can continue capturing until you have all of them. (as in, they no longer spawn)
This seems to be the correct answer. I actually tested it a bit more. If you leave the dungeon captured monster girls don't respawn and if you capture one in an encounter with multiple monster girls and then run away, when you fight them again the captured one is still missing (for example an encounter with two Imps becomes an encounter with one Imp if you catch one and run away) so it looks like there really is a finite number of each girl in the game unless someone can figure out a way to get them to respawn.

I'm going to try to see if I can figure out what the actual cap is for each monster girl.

Last edited:

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
does anyone know what to do to get the achievement FALSE LOVE? I've done all of the things I can think of with the love potion that is supposedly the key to getting this achievement but none of them worked and I'm completely clueless now as to what to do

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
They've always had their eye on me for calling out their bullshit. It's funny because if it weren't for people like Silentce and others who constantly upload and patch content, this site would cease to function and be so popular. So their jobs are to be glorified reddit moderators and say "Herrher, loli bad, game no go up. Me offended."
Yeah, I agree that I don't see the reason in banning such content on this forum. It's basically a place where stuff is shared/pirated to oblivion so to put restrictions on what can be shared or not doesn't make sense to me. If this place gets into trouble I don't think the loli content is going to be the main reason:KEK:

In this case, the dev just mentioned that Steam has very strict rules in regards to this type of content(as I feared) so I think the best option would be to not use the scene. Someone mentioned they don't know why the dev paid for the scene in the first place, probably steam wasn't in the picture at the time and since he already lost Patreon I don't think another blow to the income would be ok. Loli content could attract more people on subscribestar but I don't think it would attract enough people to justify losing Steam.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Yeah, I agree that I don't see the reason in banning such content on this forum. It's basically a place where stuff is shared/pirated to oblivion so to put restrictions on what can be shared or not doesn't make sense to me. If this place gets into trouble I don't think the loli content is going to be the main reason:KEK:

In this case, the dev just mentioned that Steam has very strict rules in regards to this type of content(as I feared) so I think the best option would be to not use the scene. Someone mentioned they don't know why the dev paid for the scene in the first place, probably steam wasn't in the picture at the time and since he already lost Patreon I don't think another blow to the income would be ok. Loli content could attract more people on subscribestar but I don't think it would attract enough people to justify losing Steam.
In my opinion taking out the scene because of Steam's restrictions would be pathetic and bending the knee to them. If it's done already, then he should release it as an optional patch available off steam that adds in the content separately from the rest of the main game. The minute you give them what they want and censor your art, is when they win.

Aug 20, 2022
does these save files not work anymore with the new version? i did place them into my save files, but nothing show up on my save slots. i did this with 2 saves

Apr 28, 2022
i dont know if someone else asked this or not, ive looked but i cant find anything....

Is there any way to fill up the brothel with girls, without enslaving them like an asshole?

in the changelog i read that after you aquire some monstergirls you get a pimp called Kuthy. does she sell you monstergirls for your brothel? and do you enslave them in an equally assholish way?

Last edited:

Trace Wilder

Jan 25, 2018
does anyone know what to do to get the achievement FALSE LOVE? I've done all of the things I can think of with the love potion that is supposedly the key to getting this achievement but none of them worked and I'm completely clueless now as to what to do
I gave love potion to Mira immediately after she join our team

Trace Wilder

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone help me with achievement JUST ONE MORE HOUR? What im gonna do? Sleep 100 times? Or rest after save 100 times? I dunno

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
can someone explain the intoxication mechanic? I noticed that you don't have to be tipsy to use careless barrage. Does intoxication gice a debuff by itself? Also whats the difference between magic target scope and target scope?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone help me with achievement JUST ONE MORE HOUR? What im gonna do? Sleep 100 times? Or rest after save 100 times? I dunno
Use your bed to rest (or enter the achievement screen) after playing for 100 hours in one save.

can someone explain the intoxication mechanic? I noticed that you don't have to be tipsy to use careless barrage. Does intoxication gice a debuff by itself? Also whats the difference between magic target scope and target scope?
You need 15+ intoxication to see certain skills, and it increases the damage of the "Blurry Shot" skill.

-----------------------
Card collection screen.png

I made a quick new update, primarily to fix some nasty bugs, but it also includes a new card collection system.

Update 22.08.28 changes:
- Added a card collection system with currently 180 unique cards of 4 different rarity levels. The events to unlock the system starts with an NPC in the store in Calterburry.
- There are three more traders for cards once the system is unlocked: In the castle library in Manastyr, in the herbalist store in Aldlyn, and in the north of Minsk Harbour.
[There is currently no reward for completing the collection.]

Bug fixes:
- Fixed the broken exit of the castle in Calterburry.
- You don't get the achievement Polygamy multiple times now, by entering the achievement screen.
- When you have more than 1 Royal Coat, the additional coats are removed automatically when you enter the achievement screen.
- The numbers of achievements was corrected from 19 to 20 in the message when you enter the achievement screen.
- If you didn't unlock the CG scene with Ryoko and Mirel playing in the water at Amaranthe before doing the new events with Ryoko in which her body changes, the event will be skipped when you go to the location for it, but it'll still be unlocked for the CG room.
- There was a bug which allowed you to marry Elly before the new events with her and Ryoko, which included Elly's new animated CG scene. The bug was fixed, and you can talk with Elly to play the events and unlock Ryoko's class change, even after her marriage.
- The MP cost of the skill "Debug Attack" was changed to 0 MP instead of 1 MP. This way, Elly can also use the skill now.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You need 15+ intoxication to see certain skills, and it increases the damage of the "Blurry Shot" skill.
Is that it? So just get max intoxication and leave it there?

Btw, I think there might be a bug with Black Dagger. It never blinded anything. The poison dagger triggers normally though.

Last edited:

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
is here anyone have a full CG save? i hope you would give it to me if you have, thanks (i need all good path scene, dont care about bad path)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes