Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v22.08.28] [Naughty Netherpunch]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 282 MB

WINDOWS: - -

Decrypted images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
How do you unlock Stronger Than Nature and False Love? Can't figure out these 2 no matter how many I kill in the dungeon or love potions I use.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: MiKaEl90

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You kind of do, you get it from a quest you find in a particular town in Dorgania.
Give me a moment to find it.
Np, I'll just continue playing. I the borders are still closed. I gotta advance the main story. Funny thing is, I'm already lvl 40 and beat the ice raid already... My OCD ass has to do all the side quests first before advancing the main plot lol.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh, I didn't unlock that area yet. I thought you meant we need some item to activate those monuments.
Okay so i'm not sure if that quest is still available or was removed after the teleport stones were revamped.
So i'll just point you to the NPC that supposed to be giving it, she is located in Lalizan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Np, I'll just continue playing. I the borders are still closed. I gotta advance the main story. Funny thing is, I'm already lvl 40 and beat the ice raid already... My OCD ass has to do all the side quests first before advancing the main plot lol.
That is also how i prefer playing my rpg's, i also like doing side quests first. :giggle::coffee:
Have fun~

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
RyenSaotome

A few QOL suggestions if I may.

The autosave constantly triggers the "last saved" location. I'm basically only using the last few save slots because that's where the save page brings up after auto save.

Skip function with control or shift would be nice. Basically whatever is happening when you hold down left click should also work with keyboard.

Run speed is pretty damn slow. 2x run speed option would be appreciated. The game overall is pretty slow in general. Would be nice if we could speed up battle animations as well.

Running away is a huge part of the game. Mostly because monsters are way overleveled in the early to early-mid game, but also because the battle animation is slow and you can't be bothered killing everything. Most games freeze and makes the mobs transparent after you run away so you can go past it easily. This game doesn't have that and you might run into the same monster multiple times.

That's all for now.

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
I gave love potion to Mira immediately after she join our team
really? cuz like I've given all the female members of the party at least 10 love potions each ever since I saw the hint in the achievement and nothing happened at all. If giving a love potion really is the way then I've completed it 100 times over by now damn is my game bugged or something

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
really? cuz like I've given all the female members of the party at least 10 love potions each ever since I saw the hint in the achievement and nothing happened at all. If giving a love potion really is the way then I've completed it 100 times over by now damn is my game bugged or something
I think you need to re-read that "immediately after she joins your team" part one more time. :sneaky::coffee:
I think it might be timed. So, right after she joins is the only window of opportunity to get this achievement.
Is my theory at least.

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
I think you need to re-read that "immediately after she joins your team" part one more time. :sneaky::coffee:
I think it might be timed. So, right after she joins is the only window of opportunity to get this achievement.
Is my theory at least.
I ignored that part specifically since I'm an old player where I already had all the girls long before the achievement update and that their affection is over 100 already so I thought that there should be another way to achieve it like you know for players who already have all the girls. So is there really no way to achieve it except through giving a newly added female party member a love potion?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes