Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The event sequence for all main characters can be found in the walkthrough or at bottom of the wiki page of the character:
You should be able to find what you need to do next there.

You can buy boat tickets to Amaranthe in a building in Havaria Port, and then talk with the dock worker to get to the island. There you can talk with some NPCs to unlock the private beach. Once the beach is unlocked, you should be able to get the new events with Jeanne when you go to her room in Calterburry.
After checking it seems I have the beach scene already, my mistake the only scence I am missing with Jeanne is the wedding and I can't seem to trigger the new story when I go to Jeanne she just ask for sex 1679860711150.png

devilchamper

Feb 23, 2019
I'd like to hear your thoughts on my current draft for the changes of the overview map:

Resources:
- All resource production will happen automatically in the background once you have the necessary building for it.
(Advanced resources automatically consume the material they require for the production.)
This way, the players don't have to select productions and gather every single resource, and can come back after doing other stuff in the game to a full storage, to use these resources for requests, researches, or constructions.
- The max storage limit will be removed. The individual storage limit will remain, but could be increased if necessary.
- Explorations won't "consume" soldiers anymore.

Reputation and country variables:
- These values aren't reduced over time anymore.
- More Reputation from solving requests.
- The values you get from star icon events for country variables gets higher, but the cooldown until they appear again will increase as well. Once the country variables are at max value, you get a temporary party buff instead.

Constructions:
- Removal of construction teams as a limit to how many buildings you can construct at once.

The idea behind the changes is to reduce the micro-management, to not stress the player anymore about having to come back every X mins, and to make the progress stay instead of giving the players the feeling that it "crumbles" while they're doing other things in the game.
I have a question Professor.
How is this different from the first system with soilder training and equipment system add, knowledge add, crafting system adding and reputation system adding.
What kind of party buff? (Atk?Def?Overall?)
Can this buff use in Dungeon in Begus?
Why reputation didn't gain from quest too? (Mc kinda help a lot of floks around)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
How do I get builder knowledge for the new country management map, well not builder knowledge other knowledge too.
1679861463378.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
- All resource production will happen automatically in the background once you have the necessary building for it.
(Advanced resources automatically consume the material they require for the production.)
This way, the players don't have to select productions and gather every single resource, and can come back after doing other stuff in the game to a full storage, to use these resources for requests, researches, or constructions.
- The max storage limit will be removed. The individual storage limit will remain, but could be increased if necessary.
This is fine.
Personally i do not mind if soldiers get consumed during the expedition.
You could make it even more fun:
% chance that a % of the soldiers sent to the expedition will die.
This will make things a bit more realistic and interesting, i think.
- The values you get from star icon events for country variables gets higher, but the cooldown until they appear again will increase as well. Once the country variables are at max value, you get a temporary party buff instead.
I suppose this is fine, but you could also do it like i described here, if you like. :giggle::coffee:
Constructions:
- Removal of construction teams as a limit to how many buildings you can construct at once.
I think it's fine if you leave construction guild as is.
Or change construction guild so that instead of increasing building limit, it shall instead increase construction speed of buildings. :whistle::coffee:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have a question Professor.
How is this different from the first system with soilder training and equipment system add, knowledge add, crafting system adding and reputation system adding.
What kind of party buff? (Atk?Def?Overall?)
Can this buff use in Dungeon in Begus?
Why reputation didn't gain from quest too? (Mc kinda help a lot of floks around)
You mean the previous turn-based system? I guess it'll be closer to what it was like before with the planned changes, but still be different, since there are still a few timers, even with the production being changed to an automatic system.
The buffs aren't made yet, so I don't know yet what the exact values will be, but they will be for stats like ATK, DEF, M.HP, crit/hit chance and such.
Yes, you can use the buffs for any battle. Due to limitations of the engine, they'd be effective either for 1 battle, X steps, or with a timer in the background. I'll have to see what works best.
Reputation is not increased by currently existing events or quests because I didn't make any use of it in the past when those events were created. Reputation was pretty much forgotten and ignored until the idea for using it with the overview map came.

• Red Heart
Reactions: devilchamper

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'd like to hear your thoughts on my current draft for the changes of the overview map:

Resources:

Constructions:

The idea behind the changes is to reduce the micro-management, to not stress the player anymore about having to come back every X mins, and to make the progress stay instead of giving the players the feeling that it "crumbles" while they're doing other things in the game.
Personally I think limiting the construction via the guild seems like a good idea, you rarely actually build many facilities at the same time to begin with unless you either Cheat or ignore the management part for the most part of the game.

I am more than happy about the nerf that automates productions and storage again.
Reduceing values might be OK if it something like 5-10 points in 30-60 minutes.

Maybe instead of Soldiers exploration could be an Option for the kingdoms intelligence network, useing the watch towers and Agents as we already have some Quests indicating their operation range... it would make this organisation much more present and actually make sense as it's currently only some flavor text that doesn't help the kingdom in total.

Reactions: dreas

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Why is Jeanne keeps asking for sex and not trigger the update am I missing something, I have the beach scene already.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Why is Jeanne keeps asking for sex and not trigger the update am I missing something, I have the beach scene already.
The events with Adrianna in the dungeon below Meddling Castle are completely done? If that's also not what you're missing, can you send me the save file with the issue to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de so that I can take a look at it?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yes, you can use the buffs for any battle. Due to limitations of the engine, they'd be effective either for 1 battle, X steps, or with a timer in the background. I'll have to see what works best.
Perhaps you could make it so that it lasts for X or XX number of battles? I don't think steps or timer is a good idea.
And then it shall be recast on the party automatically again if the rep value is high enough. Something like that.
Or maybe it could be auto-applied every time the party enters combat? :unsure::coffee:

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks I'll just paste it here
Did I misunderstand, and you already had the dialog with Jeanne in her bedroom from last update, and you're looking for something else? If not, the variable was at a value that would indicate that you already did the events. I attached the save with the variable reduced, so that the bedroom dialog with Jeanne is possible again.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
They just not worth the effort, imo. Not because of X, but because they're JUST skills.
We have tons of skills offered by party members, why do we even need more?
The rewards should not be skills in the first place, i think, but something else.
Maybe the reward should be something that makes your kingdom or/and its army stronger overall?
I think that would be better reward than a bunch of skills you don't even need.

Or maybe the reward should be stats like crit boost for the entire party, and you will have these extra stats as long as you maintain the reputation or whatever above certain threshold. Sort of like an 'inspiration' buff due to the happiness of your people.
You could also add a negative 'debuff' for the whole party if that reputation falls below a certain threshold, reflecting your people's unhappiness with your rule, thus making this whole thing even more interesting.
Bukkake isn't really what i'd consider sharing but.. now that you mentioned it, i remember that girl.
She was indeed sort of shared between multiple dudes, but it was very light.
Ryen was the only one to sample her holes even though she did wank other dudes while he was fucking her and then they came on her.
I guess we do have just one sharing scene, although this girl isn't even his so it's prolly closer to gangbang. :giggle::coffee:
Yeah, I had forgotten that "sharing" and "group sex" didn't actually mean the same thing

Resources:

Constructions:

I like these changes

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The tutorial for the management map needs to be change or updated to provide more information, I can't seem to understand this management map for now still tinkering with it and I'm having some issue learning gonna be a while. My primary issue is finding out where I can get builder, protection, magic and battle knowledge.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Resources:

Constructions:

Looks much more reasonable now. Step in a right direction.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I've been taking a Period of Leave from F95 and this Game (which is one of my Favorites in this Site) for a few Weeks now, and just binge-read the entire Debate concerning the new Economic System. While I haven't played it myself because of this, I just wanted to say that I overall really appreciated the constructive Way everyone, especially Dev, managed to have this fundamental Discussion without any of the normal mud-slinging-devolution you could see in so many other Cases.

I'm gonna skip the 3.25 and wait out for the new one, since there doesn't seem to be much Sense now in getting used to a fundamental Mechanic overhaul that will itself be overhauled again in the next Update.

In the Meantime, please continue being quite-above-average-nice Online-People for my Amusement :p

Aug 9, 2022
Do I need to play the entire game again to get the best experience or I can just continue where I left at? Cause this is a lot of changes, especially the management mechanic.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Do I need to play the entire game again to get the best experience or I can just continue where I left at? Cause this is a lot of changes, especially the management mechanic.
Wait til next version, there will be more changes.
Then you can play however you want, be it continuing or starting again. :whistle::coffee:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I have very little hope for this one, and there will likely be very few scens at most that I'm interested in, so hopefully it's simple to get a full gallery unlock or save.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes