mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
doubt somethin incest related happned because ryen woud be kicked form patreon (site) because patreon term of service and everthing with questionable contet get removed.
I dont thing Ryen woud risk that, you can implie that but no real acttion.
(and dont foregt about those who usptet by something like incest- oh boy that coud start an outrcy)
This game feature rapes; it was kicked out long ago.
Actually there's already an incest scene between two sister as well a mother-daughter threesome which you could argue is also incest.
That being said I'd appreciate if we do not end fucking our daughters

Mareldo1989

Dec 26, 2019
Let's get this out of the way, are Ryen's daughters gonna have some incestuous thought about their father?
Coff coff
View attachment 2575552

Ryen is going full steam into it, like a train into a china shop
ok, then nevermind....
but woud it be also not in conflic with Steam`s ToS?

This game feature rapes; it was kicked out long ago.
Actually there's already an incest scene between two sister as well a mother-daughter threesome which you could argue is also incest.
That being said I'd appreciate if we do not end fucking our daughters
ok, true but thos were long ago, since the fire raid was relesed were no more rape scene

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but woud it be also not in conflic with Steam`s ToS?
Doubt it.

But Ren can also make it work like Kagura makes it work on steam, by keeping all the content steam doesn't like in an off-site patch which the players can download themselves to unlock it in their steam game if they want to.
Kagura been doing this for years and steam doesn't seem to care. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Skyline7070

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Preview 2: The future child of Lielle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In some cases, I wrote in the notes if the child will show dragonic features like wings or a tail, or if she is a dragonic and can feely make them appear and disappear. I plan to make a list of how many children have which features, and then adjust where needed. The general idea is that some children will be normal human/elfs/etc while others will be dragonics, or have some dragonic features but not all.
Since the monstergirls are excluded from pregnancy at the moment, almost all currently planned children are from mostly humanoid looking mothers.

[The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.
The infos for the characters are always just a few notes. Again, just to get a general idea of what the character will be like. The proper story for the character will be created when the character gets added into the game.
Feel free to leave your feedback about the previews. In this development phase, I can still make changes if someone has a good idea to improve the design.]

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Preview 2: The future child of Lielle.

In some cases, I wrote in the notes if the child will show dragonic features like wings or a tail, or if she is a dragonic and can feely make them appear and disappear. I plan to make a list of how many children have which features, and then adjust where needed. The general idea is that some children will be normal human/elfs/etc while others will be dragonics, or have some dragonic features but not all.
Since the monstergirls are excluded from pregnancy at the moment, almost all currently planned children are from mostly humanoid looking mothers.

[The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.
The infos for the characters are always just a few notes. Again, just to get a general idea of what the character will be like. The proper story for the character will be created when the character gets added into the game.
Feel free to leave your feedback about the previews. In this development phase, I can still make changes if someone has a good idea to improve the design.]
But did Ryen meet at least once his children during their childhood?
180+ is an insane number, but I feel like the big man could have found free time to interact with some of them…
Or more than half of the children have never met Ryen and only know him through tales and stories?

(Btw will child support be a thing, since I don’t think we can maintain all of these rascals, even with a kingdom)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
But did Ryen meet at least once his children during their childhood?
180+ is an insane number, but I feel like the big man could have found free time to interact with some of them…
Or more than half of the children have never met Ryen and only know him through tales and stories?

(Btw will child support be a thing, since I don’t think we can maintain all of these rascals, even with a kingdom)
I'm not sure if there will be exceptions due to the story of the child or her mother, but I imagine that Ryen would meet and interact with his children. Obviously the time for the interactions would be limited, due to the high number of children, but he'd be part of or witness how they grow up.
Child support won't be a problem.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Since there are sometimes characters without much to talk about, I think it's fine to post a few girls at once from now on, rather than just one girl at a time, as I did before.
These previews are for the children of Lind, Lady Akira, Zady, and Moriko.

I also checked the count of different wings and tails in the current plans for the children:
31x Dragon wings and tail
14x Only dragon tail
9x Only dragon wnigs
8x Cat ears and tail
6x Hellhound tail
5x Fox tail (or similar looking)
4x Feather wings
3x Wolf ears and tail
2x Tiger tail
2x Succubus tail
1x Bunny ears and tail
1x Mixed wings
1x Raccoon tail
1x Snowleopard tail
1x Squirrel tail
(This is the amount of usually visible features. Of course, some dragonics can show or hide their dragon wings or tails, so not all girls who can have wings show them all the time.)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Actually I don't mind there is some sons among Ryen kids.Seems illogical if it's all girls.Keep it diverse.
Oh I think I read something along the lines the existence of “lord”.
Either that or Ryen has an illness… or his horniness even influenced the future fetuses

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
I seem to have encountered a bug. Whenever I press ok for the event with Chiyo visiting her sister, the game transitions to Manastyr but instead of a cutscene playing, it's just normal gameplay with Chiyo instead of Ryen as the game avatar. I can teleport and visit the country management screen. I even went back to Chiyo in her room and discovered I can no longer do the event. Is there a fix to this? At this time, I haven't married Chiyo.

Edit: I reverted my save and married Chiyo to see if there would be a difference and the event worked properly. I'll leave this comment up since I don't think the event is supposed to be accessible before the wedding.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I seem to have encountered a bug. Whenever I press ok for the event with Chiyo visiting her sister, the game transitions to Manastyr but instead of a cutscene playing, it's just normal gameplay with Chiyo instead of Ryen as the game avatar. I can teleport and visit the country management screen. I even went back to Chiyo in her room and discovered I can no longer do the event. Is there a fix to this? I haven't married Chiyo.
Can you post your save file? Then I can take a look at it and reset the event if necessary.
(The saves are in the www/save folder. Unless you're on android, in which case the saves are hidden in the system files and can't be reached by normal means.)

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
Can you post your save file? Then I can take a look at it and reset the event if necessary.
(The saves are in the www/save folder. Unless you're on android, in which case the saves are hidden in the system files and can't be reached by normal means.)
Here is the save. However, I got the event to work by marrying Chiyo and then trying to start the event. I don't think I'm supposed to be able to start it before marrying her?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Here is the save. However, I got the event to work by marrying Chiyo and then trying to start the event. I don't think I'm supposed to be able to start it before marrying her?
Thanks. I found the issue and fixed it for the next upload.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New previews for the children of Jenny, Flaire, Scarlett, Sara, Jackie, and Jaylin.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes