Mareldo1989

Dec 26, 2019
New previews for the children of Jenny, Flaire, Scarlett, Sata, Jackie, and Jaylin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.
The infos for the characters are always just a few notes. Again, just to get a general idea of what the character will be like. The proper story for the character will be created when the character gets added into the game.
Feel free to leave your feedback about the previews. In this development phase, I can still make changes if someone has a good idea to improve the design.]
*stares at the child of Jaylin*
Tohru, is that you?
seriously, she remind me very strong to Tohru form "mis Kobayashis Dragon maid"

btw, ,she and the daugher of kayelinth are Technically the only pure blooded child (because both parens are draconic)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
*stares at the child of Jaylin*
Tohru, is that you?
seriously, she remind me very strong to Tohru form "mis Kobayashis Dragon maid"

btw, ,she and the daugher of kayelinth are Technically the only pure blooded child (because both parens are draconic)
Nah i wouldn't say that her description is quite like Tohru, Tohru is not THAT much of a mess.
Though 'strong fist fighter' i guess is Tohru-like. But Tohru can also shoot fire beams out of her mouth so...
Well, even if she really was a precise copy of Tohru i definitely won't complain. :sneaky::coffee:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New previews. This time for the children of Jessy, Worilla, Magdalene, Ailluin, and Nina.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.
The infos for the characters are always just a few notes. Again, just to get a general idea of what the character will be like. The proper story for the character will be created when the character gets added into the game.
Feel free to leave your feedback about the previews. In this development phase, I can still make changes if someone has a good idea to improve the design.]

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
New previews. This time for the children of Jessy, Worilla, Magdalene, Ailluin, and Nina.

Its quite cool just don't forget to add some boys too doing a split is important for game balance. This is children of the protagonist not "doable" characters.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Next batch of children. This time the children of Della, Citrinne, Enaris, and Scuffy.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Next group of Ryen's future children. This time the children of the maids Ryia, Vivian, Flora, Linda, Mary, and Bess.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.]

evesie

May 8, 2018
question can you actually donate own resources to your kingdom cant seem to find the option to do so

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
question can you actually donate own resources to your kingdom cant seem to find the option to do so
No, you can't do that anymore. But those resources are now automatically produced once you have the building for it, so you can just do something else and come back later to have a full storage.

Reactions: evesie

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Todays group of designs for Ryen's future children are from Miyako, Chieko, Gime/Yami, Glyntris, Aleah, and Louise.

The poll about which of the previously posted design for the children you like the most is still on-going:

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.]

May 3, 2023
Todays group of designs for Ryen's future children are from Miyako, Chieko, Gime/Yami, Glyntris, Aleah, and Louise.

The poll about which of the previously posted design for the children you like the most is still on-going:

Question for you.
what are the children for?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Question for you.
what are the children for?
That's a rather philosophical question, which most parents probably ask themselves every day. :D
The general idea is that it'll be shown how they grow up during the time skip events, and then, after the time skip, they'll bee scattered around the world, so that you can see the result of your...decisions.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes