RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Preview for the children of Eloen, Phraan, Knocky, Nori, Ariana, Wendy, and Ellanore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.]

RahmiJakut

Nov 1, 2021
I love this game but am a little tired or replaying this game over and over again if anyone has a save file for slot 1, 2 or 19, 20 with completely done till the end of the update, i would really appreciate it. Don't feel like replaying the entire thing over and over again!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I love this game but am a little tired or replaying this game over and over again if anyone has a save file for slot 1, 2 or 19, 20 with completely done till the end of the update, i would really appreciate it. Don't feel like replaying the entire thing over and over again!
Why do you have to replay everything? The updates are save file compatible. You can always continue your previous progress.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
Preview for the children of the elemental spirits, Pandora, and Baemeth.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.]
Wait, so we're going to be able to bang all of the spirits!? Looking forward to seeing how we get involved with the Magic Spirit.

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
Pretty sure you can already bang all of them, except maybe magic spirit. :whistle::coffee:
You can bang half of them currently. Ice Spirit, Water Spirit, and Magic Spirit currently still lack scenes. While Fire Spirit, Earth Spirit, and Wind Spirit has scenes that can end with impregnation.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Why do you have to replay everything? The updates are save file compatible. You can always continue your previous progress.
In my case I was upgrading my system and forgot to transfer over my saves.

Can you tell me about how I can obtain monster hall again? I did all of the quests related that I could think of and even progressed the main story until it stops you. Both Big Farm & Whisperwind Farm are filled with 3 of each monsters. Can't fill the Cemetery with the Gravekeeper, but I don't recall doing that before.

NHumingko

Aug 23, 2019
I'm going through the game again and I have encountered a strange bug, I cannot recuit Phyrra as a vanguard. I've completed "About Racism", "Orchel Trading Route" and "Dancer Phyrra" and still no prompt to recruit her from Gunther. Anyone have advice?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
In my case I was upgrading my system and forgot to transfer over my saves.

Can you tell me about how I can obtain monster hall again? I did all of the quests related that I could think of and even progressed the main story until it stops you. Both Big Farm & Whisperwind Farm are filled with 3 of each monsters. Can't fill the Cemetery with the Gravekeeper, but I don't recall doing that before.
The monsterhall can be build on the overview map with an icon above Aldlyn after you had the events about capturing monstergirls. It's not a building which is visible on the overview map, as it is part of the castle. If you have it already, you can access is via a stairway on the left side of the sleeping chambers, near Vampire's usual position in that area, in front of the room in which Mira is.

I'm going through the game again and I have encountered a strange bug, I cannot recuit Phyrra as a vanguard. I've completed "About Racism", "Orchel Trading Route" and "Dancer Phyrra" and still no prompt to recruit her from Gunther. Anyone have advice?
She becomes available for recruitment when you talk with her after unlocking the vanguard system. Once you have that dialog, you can recruit her on the vangaurd squad overview screen, which you access via the blue icon on the country overview map.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Preview for the children of Sariandi, Lymseia, Renna, Maesica, Filauria, Seldanna, Thaola, Syvis, Saphielle, Cremia, Deularia, and Keylessa.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Preview for the children of Sariandi, Lymseia, Renna, Maesica, Filauria, Seldanna, Thaola, Syvis, Saphielle, Cremia, Deularia, and Keylessa.

These daily updates of future daughters has become part of my routine now, can’t progress my dat without knowing the future incestuous sidekicks

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

motherfucker912

May 16, 2019
I think I soft locked myself on Orchel Trading Route quest. Darude is stcuk in the storage house and won't say anything different

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes