RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I think I soft locked myself on Orchel Trading Route quest. Darude is stcuk in the storage house and won't say anything different
Do you have the newest version?
And the upgrade for the storage is done on the overview map, not by going into the stroage building. Just in case that was the misunderstanding.

motherfucker912

May 16, 2019
Do you have the newest version?
And the upgrade for the storage is done on the overview map, not by going into the stroage building. Just in case that was the misunderstanding.
This was on the newest version. I must have done a sequence break because I upgraded the storage before talking to Darude in Aldlyn

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The quest hasn't marked the dialog with Darude as done, but the upgrade to the storage is already finished. You can go back to Filauria in Orchel to finish the quest.

Reactions: Buanarizky12

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
I have an issue, i am on the 23.04.05, and i wants to updrage to the newest. But on the mega link there's only the update file for 23.04.17 and later only.
So, do i have to dlwnload the odler patch to get to 23.04/17 to then update again to 23.05.06 ?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yes,if it requires x.x to get to x.y before x.z. Then this is what would need to be done or start a new game on the latest version.

No.15579935783

Jul 21, 2020
You don't need to start a new game, just keep your save file and download the newest install game, then move your save file to folder www/save.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have an issue, i am on the 23.04.05, and i wants to updrage to the newest. But on the mega link there's only the update file for 23.04.17 and later only.
So, do i have to dlwnload the odler patch to get to 23.04/17 to then update again to 23.05.06 ?
The official mega folder has a sub-folder with "Old update files". As long as you use them in the proper order without skipping one, it's possible to update several version that way. However, the safest way to make sure no problems happen is to download the full version again, and move the content of the www/save file folder from the old game version to the newer game version.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Preview for the children of Zaleria, Ashryn, Zenta, Allisa, Rina, Rena, Sarya, Kavrala, Lyrandis, Elmyra, and Phyrra.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.]

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Preview for the children of Jeanne, Millaine, Kimiko, Adrianna, Lady Forbes, Demoness, Irinlia, Sia, Neavy, Shey, Leneth, and Libelle.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end.]

Edit: Since there was a discussion about the different ages of the characters in the reference images, let me clarify the matter. The children will be born and raised during the time skip events, where you'll see events with them and learn about their character features. After the time skip, the majority will be around young adulthood. They won't have all the same age, or growing speed, which is why some will be younger than others at the end of the game.
The reference images in the preview pictures don't represent the final age for the child.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Preview for the children of Jeanne, Millaine, Kimiko, Adrianna, Lady Forbes, Demoness, Irinlia, Sia, Neavy, Shey, Leneth, and Libelle.

Edit: Since there was a discussion about the different ages of the characters in the reference images, let me clarify the matter. The children will be born and raised during the time skip events, where you'll see events with them and learn about their character features. After the time skip, the majority will be around young adulthood. They won't have all the same age, or growing speed, which is why some will be younger than others at the end of the game.
The reference images in the preview pictures don't represent the final age for the child.
But the time skip will also affect human characters and companions?
Cuz Tsubaki could become literally a milf, both for pregnancy and for older age

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Honestly this whole time skip stuff may not be the greatest of ideas.
Why not just make each kid into a long, multi-staged quest instead?

Stage1: Girl gets preggo.
Stage2: A couple days pass in-game time, Ryen automatically gets a new quest. Title it something like: X is pregnant, visit her.
Stage3: You can take the pregnant girl somewhere to celebrate, during this stage her art shall include her big belly. (That's what the preggo fans want to see after all.)
Stage4: Birth. Ryen shall be present during this event, right there next to the girl in the hospital during the entire process. (Preggo fans will be ecstatic i'm sure.)
Stage5: Rising the kid.

Roughly like this. Each stage can take as long as the dev wants.
Of course not gonna be making all of this for each of the 180+ kids (ugh) but can do this for the children of the main girls, at least. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: lubujiana

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Preview for the children of Tami, Mii, Lania, Claire, Lartia, Naeleth, Dora, Rutia, Jiliesh, Jilia, Fane, and Winoa.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end. Not all mothers from the list can get pregnant in the game yet, but will be able to later.]

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes