RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Preview for the children of Lady Talley, Tabbris, Kuthy, Alexandra Uscyra, Atherune, and Phewyss.
Alexandra Uscyra is a commander in Dorgania with red hair. You meet her during the main story.
Atherune is a blood mage from Amagal, Phewyss a shark girl pirate. The CGs for Atherune, and Phewyss don't exist yet, so their children might get changed based on what their mothers turn out to be like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end. Not all mothers from the list can get pregnant in the game yet, but will be able to later.]

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The last preview (for now?) is for the children of the cowgirl maxine, and 8 girls that aren't in the game yet. While the plan for the designs of the 8 unknown mothers are done, they might get altered during the creation of their CGs or events, so these ideas for their children might get changed depending on how the mothers turn out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Reminder: The pictures in these previews are just to get a general idea about the characters. They're not a reference image for a CG commission, or exactly what the character will look like in the end. Not all mothers from the list can get pregnant in the game yet, but will be able to later.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
RyenSaotome You have been doing remarkable work on this game as one of the only developers who keep his supporters in the loop. Maybe its time to change it up. Maybe start getting the updates on your subscribestar page behind a paid subscription to get a few additional supporters for your game. I personally purchased the game on steam to support you. But as one of the initial guys backing this game from the start I feel you deserve a bit more financial backing for your consistent content. Its up to you but personally maybe adding updates there and sharing the links here would create a bit more foot traffic for your developer page. PS just a thought completely up to you where you share the updates.

Reactions: Skyline7070

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
RyenSaotome You have been doing remarkable work on this game as one of the only developers who keep his supporters in the loop. Maybe its time to change it up. Maybe start getting the updates on your subscribestar page behind a paid subscription to get a few additional supporters for your game. I personally purchased the game on steam to support you. But as one of the initial guys backing this game from the start I feel you deserve a bit more financial backing for your consistent content. Its up to you but personally maybe adding updates there and sharing the links here would create a bit more foot traffic for your developer page. PS just a thought completely up to you where you share the updates.
I think this guy need someone to advertise his work.He is bad at doing it.:coffee:

weavo

Oct 19, 2022
I'm at 45/50 for improve relationship points with dorgania, and can't spot anything that would get me to 50/50, I've had help Nemovyra and Irilina too, but not sure else to do to complete "A Vampire's Release" Quest?

weavo

Oct 19, 2022
I'm at 45/50 for improve relationship points with dorgania, and can't spot anything that would get me to 50/50, I've had help Nemovyra and Irilina too, but not sure else to do to complete "A Vampire's Release" Quest?
Ignore that please, blundered into it and got the quest.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
May I ask how to get to the Luminous Order's base? I can't seem to find a way to get there after starting the peace with the Luminous Order sidequest

ArtVandelay28

May 25, 2020
I am not sure why people who ask for a full save are getting shit on. I understand often people don't look for one before they ask, but for this game it is actually difficult to find one. There is one on page 422.

Last edited:
Reactions: pc9010

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
The game has Corruption and Cheating tags, so NTR? which kind of corruption and cheating content is in the game?
maybe i didnt get it, or i didnt go duch path, but there is none. Or it's avoidable. Basicly dont be a jerk in your in game choice and you wont have those stuffs

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The game has Corruption and Cheating tags, so NTR? which kind of corruption and cheating content is in the game?
A handful of side girls include a choice between romance path and enslavement path. Those optional enslavement paths are most likely what the Corruption tag refers to.

The Cheating tag by itself without pairing with the Netorare tag usually means Netori. I'm 99% sure that is also the case here.

Though there is the exception of one of the two other male party members having his own love interest who can be stolen by an antagonist if he loses a particular fight but that's it. Personally I would rather have no non-ugly female characters outside of the harem when the MC is at least half player insert but that is really just a nitpick in this case.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes