zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I just wish I hadn't become such a coomer, I remember when I could get off to vanilla...
Degenerate Nirvana is going full circle, to find everything boring to everything interesting.
Seeing at the same time, the most innocuous almost yawning producing vanilla wholesome stuff and the most brutal degenerate shit you ever seen that could get you ostracized by your family (and all of mankind) and say: “Yeah I can make these work”

Tho the hardest kink to find is good writing

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.05.25.png
Changes:

- New dialog with Aika Thanka in the bar of Calterburry when you unlocked the vanguard battle system, won the brawler fight of Brad versus Ash, and when you found the hellhound village in Amagal. The event will introduce her sisters Bennika and Angrika. Angrika will become a vanguard squad leader at the end of the events.

- The lightning brawler Sparky appears in the Black Twin Towers of Honor when you finished Brad's solo challenge, and when you have the brawler stamp card. Brad can have a brawl fight against her after finishing her challenge area. Winning the brawl fight will give Brad and Ryen new skills. Sparky's current character and face images are just place holder. She is planned to get a full body CG image later, but I decided to added her events and character before the CG is done.

- Changed the storage screen of the overview map to allow you to see what production is unlocked and what not, and tell you what you need to unlock it. The screen also gives you the option to pause productions that require other resources as materials now.

- I added the option to disassemble "all weapons/armors except one of each type" to the anvil of the fire and nature raid.

- The production rate for some resources of the overview map was increased.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Last edited:

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
View attachment 2647927
Changes:

- New dialog with Aika Thanka in the bar of Calterburry when you unlocked the vanguard battle system, won the brawler fight of Brad versus Ash, and when you found the hellhound village in Amagal. The event will introduce her sisters Bennika and Angrika. Angrika will become a vanguard squad leader at the end of the events.

- The lightning brawler Sparky appears in the Black Twin Towers of Honor when you finished Brad's solo challenge, and when you have the brawler stamp card. Brad can have a brawl fight against her after finishing her challenge area. Winning the brawl fight will give Brad and Ryen new skills. Sparky's current character and face images are just place holder. She is planned to get a full body CG image later, but I decided to added her events and character before the CG is done.

- Changed the storage screen of the overview map to allow you to see what production is unlocked and what not, and tell you what you need to unlock it. The screen also gives you the option to pause productions that require other resources as materials now.

- I added the option to disassemble "all weapons/armors except one of each type" to the anvil of the fire and nature raid.

- The production rate for some resources of the overview map was increased.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
how many stamps should i get till the quest to beat Sparky appeared?

Rainoftears

Mar 15, 2023
What to do with the Dorgania Deserters quest? I did not kill them and took the emblems and now this task hangs in my quest, and when I approach the queen, she simply asks "Yes?"

By the way, who will advise whom to help - Politicians or rebels in Dorgania? I myself am thinking of helping politicians, but I don’t know which side has more quests and scenes

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDank

Masaki09

Jan 21, 2021
Developer's why there's no save file in android I always play at the beginning of game after I uninstalled it and download the new version I so stressed because after so many hours I play to finish the new version I tried so hard to find my save file so I can save it in my phone for the new version please developer's make a data file plsssss I love your game plssss make a data file

bews

Aug 1, 2020
What to do with the Dorgania Deserters quest? I did not kill them and took the emblems and now this task hangs in my quest, and when I approach the queen, she simply asks "Yes?"
Did u deal with all 3 groups of those? Also I think u need to talk to king to finish the quest.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Developer's why there's no save file in android I always play at the beginning of game after I uninstalled it and download the new version I so stressed because after so many hours I play to finish the new version I tried so hard to find my save file so I can save it in my phone for the new version please developer's make a data file plsssss I love your game plssss make a data file
The saves on android are stored in the system files. Usually they remain even when you uninstall the game and install it again, but the normal way to update your game files on android is to download the new .apk and use it while the game is installed to get the "update" option instead of an installation. Maybe that'd work better for you.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I swear every time I consider playing the game a new update drops and I feel inclined to re dl the new one, get distracted, forget *and then see another update. I need to just play the most recent build and pretend any new update isnt out.

(Props to dev for being dedicated and updating their game so frequently. I've never played it but if they lurk here, the output/dedication to your game does you credit. Keep at it and hope you have fun doing this. :PogChamp:)

Last edited:

IHC

May 8, 2021
Can someone help me with Lielle's dungeon? I can't seem to get all chest despite the walkthrough and guide.

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
Hi everyone, this is the first time I've played it, I'm loving it because I like strategy games and building a kingdom, but I'm from Cuba, I speak little English right now, what I'm writing I do with the help of Google translator, I apologize If there is any spelling problem..... I would like to ask you 2 questions. 1 Is there a Spanish translation of the game and 2 ask me to share what would be the laws that produce more happiness, faith, security,healing and resources

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes