zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So aside from the fertilization animation has anything pregnancy related been added to the game in the last year i've been off?
Nope.

But the polls and the discussions about the appearances of Ryen’s sons and (mostly) daughters started already some months ago

Reactions: Skyline7070

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 23.06.20.png
Update 23.06.20 changes:
- A new quest begins in the church of Aldlyn, when the marriage and vanguard systems are unlocked, and Tabsy's big farm and the military command center were build.
The quest will unlock the vanguard squad leaders Eynhylde and Selka, and a CG scene with the nun Enaris. With this, all 20 vanguard squad leaders are now available.
- After recruiting her, Selka can be found for an additional dialog in the barracks of the vanguards.
- Cookie was moved from "Central 2" to "Others 1" in the CG room.
- Eynhylde is in the page "Central 2" in the CG room, Selka is on the page "Non-human 2"
- Since Scuffy and Della can't gain stats from equipping better weapons, you can now upgrade the weapons of their squads to make up for the missing stats.
- The image for all normal and strong bandit enemies were changed.

Out of curiosity, I made a poll so that you can let me know which character design you like more between the pegasus knight Eynhylde and the justice warrior Selka with her head wings:

Now that the matter of recruiting all vanguard squad leaders is done, which I wanted to take care of for a while, I can finally advance to the next priorities.
The highest priorities for me now are to add the remaining weddings, and to start the time skip events. The "normal" events and CG scenes in the current time will also continue, but the focus will be on the weddings for the time being.
And when I have the time, I want to improve the war system, wiki/walkthrough, and the country managment map.

The time skip is planned to have several different phases, in which you'll see things like:
- The continuation of the main story.
- Events about how the country improves during the time and the world and buildings change.
- The development of befriended monstergirls.
- A war phase with events before, during, and after war.
- Everything related to your children like pregnancy and their upbringing. (All after the war phase)
How detailed these phases will be, and if some will get added or removed, will be decided while I make the content.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Jun 17, 2022
Question.
Are some quests pre-failed? Like, I managed to infiltrate the bandit secret camp during the Criminal Hunt, but thief has escaped.
Had I the chance to catch her in first place, or my failure was certain?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Question.
Are some quests pre-failed? Like, I managed to infiltrate the bandit secret camp during the Criminal Hunt, but thief has escaped.
Had I the chance to catch her in first place, or my failure was certain?
Yes, there are quest which you can't succeed due to the story in that quest. The criminal you hunt with Moriko always escapes. You can meet her again in Havaria Port later, but that won't change that the quest failed.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RenryuuAscension-23.06.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Skyline7070

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v23.06.20] [Naughty Netherpunch]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 2710273
Update 23.06.20 changes:
- A new quest begins in the church of Aldlyn, when the marriage and vanguard systems are unlocked, and Tabsy's big farm and the military command center were build.
The quest will unlock the vanguard squad leaders Eynhylde and Selka, and a CG scene with the nun Enaris. With this, all 20 vanguard squad leaders are now available.
- After recruiting her, Selka can be found for an additional dialog in the barracks of the vanguards.
- Eynhylde is in the page "Central 2" in the CG room, Selka is on the page "Non-human 2"
- Since Scuffy and Della can't gain stats from equipping better weapons, you can now upgrade the weapons of their squads to make up for the missing stats.

Out of curiosity, I made a poll so that you can let me know which character design you like more between the pegasus knight Eynhylde and the justice warrior Selka with her head wings:

Now that the matter of recruiting all vanguard squad leaders is done, which I wanted to take care of for a while, I can finally advance to the next priorities.
The highest priorities for me now are to add the remaining weddings, and to start the time skip events. The "normal" events and CG scenes in the current time will also continue, but the focus will be on the weddings for the time being.
And when I have the time, I want to improve the war system, wiki/walkthrough, and the country managment map.

The time skip is planned to have several different phases, in which you'll see things like:
- Events about how the country improves during the time and the world and buildings change.
- Everything related to your children like pregnancy and their upbringing. (All after the war phase)
How detailed these phases will be, and if some will get added or removed, will be decided while I make the content.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
When it comes to the children part of future updates, can we get to choose the gender of the child before they are born as option of the player? I vote for having all daughters or at least that is my preferred option.

ewery52

May 26, 2018
View attachment 2710273
Update 23.06.20 changes:

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
So I have tea leafes but not tea itself so I can't reqruit Selka. How do I get the tea?

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
View attachment 2710273
Update 23.06.20 changes:

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
With Strawpoll votes like this
attaching images of the charaters designs you want info on
would help you get more votes on the future strawpolls
since not all have them unlocked yet i bet many do not even know what they look like yet

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When it comes to the children part of future updates, can we get to choose the gender of the child before they are born as option of the player? I vote for having all daughters or at least that is my preferred option.
No you cannot, Ryen already decided a list of them, needless to say most are female

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
are there any guides that explain the more complex things in game like the menu that lets you pick and choose slavery drugs and magic rules for the city as well as diplomatic meetings with other country's

also will cheating *editing gold and improved stats and skill stones * affect the game badly

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
are there any guides that explain the more complex things in game like the menu that lets you pick and choose slavery drugs and magic rules for the city as well as diplomatic meetings with other country's

also will cheating *editing gold and improved stats and skill stones * affect the game badly
Mmmh what’s this on the OP?

No cheating won’t affect the game

Reactions: frepyou

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
No, the children will have fix designs. Around 180 children are already crazy, please don't try to double the workload for me. :D

So I have tea leafes but not tea itself so I can't reqruit Selka. How do I get the tea?
You can research and build a tea house to make tea out of tea leaves.

With Strawpoll votes like this
attaching images of the charaters designs you want info on
would help you get more votes on the future strawpolls
since not all have them unlocked yet i bet many do not even know what they look like yet
You're supposed to play the ewest update first, before voting on the poll. The personality of the character is part of the design in my eyes, and you should vote after knowing what they look and act like, not just on the image.

Is there a reason why the game is 20gb?
The official download folders I post contain the windows, mac, linux, android versions, update files, walkthrough, and the MEGA folder has a sub-folder for the SFW version. You only need the file for your system, not everything in the folder.
The .zip of the windows version is ~1,55 GB.

this game is still unfinished?
Yes, it's still in development, and will be for a longer periode of time.

Reactions: PP901
Jun 17, 2022
1) I need a ghost to infiltrate Begus prison.
2) I found restless ghost in Old Ashton.
3) She requested me to bury her remains.
4) I did it.
5) She disappeared. Can't access her nor on her place in caves, nor in place I buried the remains.
6) I still need a ghost.
Question from Jacque Fresco:
Where?

Edit: Suddenly, she's in my castle. WTF?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
1) I need a ghost to infiltrate Begus prison.
2) I found restless ghost in Old Ashton.
3) She requested me to bury her remains.
4) I did it.
5) She disappeared. Can't access her nor on her place in caves, nor in place I buried the remains.
6) I still need a ghost.
Question from Jacque Fresco:
Where?

Edit: Suddenly, she's in my castle. WTF?
You just got double ghosted!
Deal with it

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes