RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm planning to change the SubscribeStar pledge rewards, to allow people to vote on one of the possible children Ryen will have in the future, and that child will get a CG. These monthly CGs will be a subscriber exclusive preview.
I wasn't originally planning to make CGs for the children, since it's such a huge amount of characters, but if I can increase my subscriber amount this way, then the images will hopefully fund themselves. And since the images will be done by a new artist, the usual CGs for the game won't get delayed.

It's difficult to make a poll for so many characters, so for the first child who'll get a CG, and to get a better idea about who your favorites are, I'm making this post to ask all of you which of the children you'd like to get a full body CG image the most.
You can see a summary of the design preview for the children I posted earlier sorted by the CG room pages here:
Central and non-human:
Elves and Begus:
Dorgania and others:

Please reply to this post with which child you'd like to get a full body CG the most. Thank you.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
Got to ask, what's with the variable age? I would assume they would all be within the same rough year or two in age, but the previews make it seem like some are twelve and some are twenty-two.

Edit: Nevermind, I went back like ten pages and saw some of your older preview posts.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The replies about the children were pretty wide spread. Which wasn't a big surprise with over a hundred possible candidates. A lot of them got 1 or 2 votes, but the most comments got Varea and Grey, so I decided to go with Varea's child for the first full body CG of one of Ryen's children.
The next time, I'll use those comments I received to make a vote for the subscribers between the remaining favorites.
The new artist will start the monthly commissions next month, so it'll take a while before I can post a preview. Once it's done, I'll post a small part of the image as a teaser publicly, and the full image on SubscribeStars for subscribers only.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
any ideas what causes game to just randomly freeze
was looking for bandits for the elf village and game froze had to use task manager to quit out

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
any ideas what causes game to just randomly freeze
was looking for bandits for the elf village and game froze had to use task manager to quit out
What system are you on? Android?
Does the freeze always happen at a certain point, or was it just a one time thing?
You could try to disable the auto-save system in the cheat book in your bedroom in Aldlyn castle. Maybe that's what causes the issue for you.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
What system are you on? Android?
Does the freeze always happen at a certain point, or was it just a one time thing?
You could try to disable the auto-save system in the cheat book in your bedroom in Aldlyn castle. Maybe that's what causes the issue for you.
playing on win 10 and freeze is just random

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
If we are speaking of the same guard, you've got to find some uniforms first in order to be able to enter: View attachment 2525261

AFAIR, you can find them in the big camp. Anyway, it's most probably indicated into the walkthrough.
not really in the walkthrough. (noted that they are needed but not how to get them.)
i have resolved the northern civil war but don't have them. is my save now borked or can i still get them somehow. how?

Edit: while i'm asking for aid might as well ask for a hint on getting kurohime's and citrinne's missions play

the walkthrough is somewhat unhelpfull it seems

Last edited:

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I need help in one quest. I stuck in quest about servant and princess, can you give me a clue how to complete it ?

IHC

May 8, 2021
When I browsed the wiki, I found out that Brad and Trey each has their own wedding ring, any idea how to gwt to that event? Because there aren't any guide nor tips I could find (both on changelog and wiki).
Edit: I want to ask that where is the location which has the enemies that drop most exp in the game?
Edit2: Is there any items or way to prevent Ryen from going rage whenever I use the skill "Full dragon shape"?

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
not really in the walkthrough. (noted that they are needed but not how to get them.)
i have resolved the northern civil war but don't have them. is my save now borked or can i still get them somehow. how?

Edit: while i'm asking for aid might as well ask for a hint on getting kurohime's and citrinne's missions play

the walkthrough is somewhat unhelpfull it seems
I don't remember exactly this part (I played it a very long time ago). You'll have to get some "emblems" when being about to be recruited and then exchange them with the uniforms.

Indications when talking to the first character in the map:
capture1.jpg

Character to talk to to get the emblems (in one of the barracks):
capture3.jpg

Character to talk to to get the uniforms when having the emblems (in another barrack):
capture2.jpg

Reactions: nzn

vimayngu_07

Jul 31, 2021
When I browsed the wiki, I found out that Brad and Trey each has their own wedding ring, any idea how to gwt to that event? Because there aren't any guide nor tips I could find (both on changelog and wiki).
That is for the future update, when you can (maybe) marry both of them in women form.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
one of my fav games:love:

IHC

May 8, 2021
I can't get the "First Dawn" no matter how many times i do the fire raid, is it removed?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes