Jun 17, 2022
And again here I am.
I need a mechanic.
I remember, that SOMEWHERE was the guy called himself a mechanic, but forgot where EXACTLY.
What town he's located in?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
can anyone help so i downloaded the update
View attachment 2713005
What file did you download? Or how did you update?
If a file is broken, the best thing to do is to download the full game again, since that ensures that you have everything. Simply copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder form the old game to the new game folder. Make sure to copy everything, including the global file.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
View attachment 2710273
Update 23.06.20 changes:
- A new quest begins in the church of Aldlyn, when the marriage and vanguard systems are unlocked, and Tabsy's big farm and the military command center were build.
The quest will unlock the vanguard squad leaders Eynhylde and Selka, and a CG scene with the nun Enaris. With this, all 20 vanguard squad leaders are now available.
- After recruiting her, Selka can be found for an additional dialog in the barracks of the vanguards.
- Cookie was moved from "Central 2" to "Others 1" in the CG room.
- Eynhylde is in the page "Central 2" in the CG room, Selka is on the page "Non-human 2"
- Since Scuffy and Della can't gain stats from equipping better weapons, you can now upgrade the weapons of their squads to make up for the missing stats.
- The image for all normal and strong bandit enemies were changed.

Out of curiosity, I made a poll so that you can let me know which character design you like more between the pegasus knight Eynhylde and the justice warrior Selka with her head wings:

Now that the matter of recruiting all vanguard squad leaders is done, which I wanted to take care of for a while, I can finally advance to the next priorities.
The highest priorities for me now are to add the remaining weddings, and to start the time skip events. The "normal" events and CG scenes in the current time will also continue, but the focus will be on the weddings for the time being.
And when I have the time, I want to improve the war system, wiki/walkthrough, and the country managment map.

The time skip is planned to have several different phases, in which you'll see things like:
- The continuation of the main story.
- Events about how the country improves during the time and the world and buildings change.
- The development of befriended monstergirls.
- A war phase with events before, during, and after war.
- Everything related to your children like pregnancy and their upbringing. (All after the war phase)
How detailed these phases will be, and if some will get added or removed, will be decided while I make the content.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Oh fuck the timeskip is finally happening?
YES!
Finally!
Aight, Imma download and play to get caught up then.

kupalka290

Aug 10, 2021
Hello. If the creators are reading this, can you do something about the Slave/Prostitution Tavern..? Like whenever you change the rules of the game where you can ON/OFF or ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED the Slave System... when the Slave System is ON/ALLOWED can you put random NPCs inside the Tavern like Nobles, Soldiers, Merchants, Citizens and Prostitute.. doing "acts" sometimes with a room, where people are doing threesome or orgies and outside of the entrance are also doing it.. and the player can do some "acts" in them too and impregnate and have babies with the slaves so the slave system is more lively and indicating that the system is "ON"... not only that put some drug system in the Slave System, where you can buy/sell drugs and every manners of criminal acts lol, that the kingdom is truly allowed criminals and slaves.

May 31, 2017
Man this game is coming along so well , im holding my hand to not play until there is a huge chunk of new content since i last played (a lot of time has passed already but im waiting for the time skip)

I literally check Every update changelong and keep up with it XD

Jun 17, 2022
Anybody knows where to get coal for Ice Alraunes?

Kinda strange that I can make my mines produce coal, yet can't go and take some.

Edit: BTW, how to return to the dungeon, where I can loot Gazer Eyes? Where is the portal (if it's reachable)?
Edit 2: Ignore my previous edit, I found a place to farm it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes