Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
Also since we already have marriage with Varea and Jeanne can we please also get the option to marry Palasha as well

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
Another thing is, Frostbite remaining on character after the defeat of the ice queen is literal pain, having access to infinite amount of healings still does not make it any less of a pain

Gabbar_147

Jan 10, 2023
There is one already on the OP, and many alongside the pages of the thread if one uses the search bar
https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v20-09-01-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-4117077

Bro but it is almost 3 years old save and there has been a lot of content development since then , i have completed most until before the recent update...but unfortunately deleted the game by mistake , that's why im asking for a recent save file

someone please help by sending the recent save file , i'll be very grateful

zesno

Dec 7, 2021
For the orchel trading route it says meet up with darude infront of the castle in aldlyn but he's not there and in place of him is some hooded guy. Did i kill him or something?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
For the orchel trading route it says meet up with darude infront of the castle in aldlyn but he's not there and in place of him is some hooded guy. Did i kill him or something?
That was a bug in an old version, which caused the upgrade to be done before you got the quest for it. If I remember correctly, you can advance all other steps of the quest and then finish it, since the last dialog will recognize that the storage upgrade is done, even when the quest step is not green.
The cause of the issue is fixed in the newest version, but in save files where the bug was triggered before the update, it can still appear when you get to the quest.

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
Will there be mc rename feature eventually? This is the only thing that still prevents me from playin

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Will there be mc rename feature eventually? This is the only thing that still prevents me from playin
Bruh… you aren’t playing it just for the name?
As far as I know you cannot change his name but still bruh

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
Is anyone technically inclined enough to know how to edit the new country resource map individual item storage limit which limits at 6 of stone,wood,beer,iron,cloth,etc...Ideally I'd like to set them to 99 before playing to minimize playing quarter master to this build restriction.

I have the rpgmaker dev program and cheat engine available to me. Able to lightly use rpgmaker for all other game purposes but not so much able to identify and get this done in the country map.

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
Bruh… you aren’t playing it just for the name?
As far as I know you cannot change his name but still bruh
Nah I mean I did give it a try in the past but left it for later. I know it's a small detail but it's crucial for me

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nah I mean I did give it a try in the past but left it for later. I know it's a small detail but it's crucial for me
Dude not every game needs a renaming feature, in some cases the protagonist they give it to you, it’s already a pre established character with its own personality and quality features, like Ryen, heck the game revolves around his seeming stoic but always horny personality and the fact that he is a draconian, the game gives you choices but in the end those are Ryen views, he is not a bland vessel.
Don’t know if it is a matter of self identification, but still you are losing many good (And even great games) on the site for this crucial detail.

If you are really that desperate and know the basic of coding, you can change the name in the files but that’s honestly it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok is the woman in the brothel who want's to used tame moster a good thing are is that bad. also the new system on the building map is hard to get us to because it is new.

Mar 23, 2022
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to unlock your draconic powers? The guide and wiki both say talk to Jaylin in the treasury after having Kayelinth's farm built. I have the farm built but every time I talk to her she justs admires the massive amount of gold there instead of teaching me. Also is it possible to get this upgrade at the command center? Because I can't figure it out if you can and there's nothing on the wiki or guide.
1688729639785.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The full body CG of Varea's daughter is now available at for all $10+ subscribers! She's the first of Ryen's children shown in a CG image, with the children of Grey being the next in line.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to unlock your draconic powers? The guide and wiki both say talk to Jaylin in the treasury after having Kayelinth's farm built. I have the farm built but every time I talk to her she justs admires the massive amount of gold there instead of teaching me. Also is it possible to get this upgrade at the command center? Because I can't figure it out if you can and there's nothing on the wiki or guide.
View attachment 2751146
The event with Jaylin is not the one I think you're looking for, as it is available after you unlocked Ryen's dragonic powers in the skilltree. The event to unlock those powers is connected to the Windspirit, who appears in the top left corner of Aldlyn after Vampire first sex scene and the main story addvanced into the area of Dorgania.
For the target training at the command center, you need 2 Elvish Artifacts, Wendy as vanguard squad leader, and Mirel and Elly in your party. That upgrade has caused some other people confusion before, so I'll check if I change the hints for the requirement or add it to the FAQ of the walkthrough.

Mar 23, 2022
The event with Jaylin is not the one I think you're looking for, as it is available after you unlocked Ryen's dragonic powers in the skilltree. The event to unlock those powers is connected to the Windspirit, who appears in the top left corner of Aldlyn after Vampire first sex scene and the main story addvanced into the area of Dorgania.
For the target training at the command center, you need 2 Elvish Artifacts, Wendy as vanguard squad leader, and Mirel and Elly in your party. That upgrade has caused some other people confusion before, so I'll check if I change the hints for the requirement or add it to the FAQ of the walkthrough.
You're right. I was looking at the wrong event. The guide wasn't very explicit in how to get them. The best info that's on the guide is the Windspirit appears after a certain event which is in Vampires section. How you're meant to link that to gaining certain powers I have no idea. Not to mention the quest you receive there has no mention to it being obtained from the Windspirit in the guide and is kind very vauge which makes sense. But Ryen wants to control he's emotions better isn't very helpful. Maybe a simple "after talking to the Windspirit in Aldlyn" at the start, obviously rewording it slightly better, might help a little. Also I looked everywhere BUT the garden for someone but clearly that's on me. So by the sounds of it it's basically me being too dumb to pick up very minor clues.

As for the command center yeah the hint in game makes it sound like you'd need one and that's it. Not two plus a competent archer leader (Wendy) and a few skilled personal markmen from your party (Mirel and Elly).

Regardless of whatever I say keep up the good work. Not many games I put 150 hours into and still want to play more and get excited about new updates.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes