Jun 17, 2022
Question.

When we get a quest to get Wild Dispel Herbs with a blue-haired elf, I chose not to peek on the bathing girl and leave. Would I meet her again, or her route now is lost?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Got this exception after beating the Roseris in the nature dungeon.
Edit: I'm not certain what caused it, I tried the fight again to see if it would crash again and it ended without issue the second time.
I am playing with BGM on 0% and the rest of the volume is default.
1687721613095.png

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2022
Found a possible bug.
Harpy squad's first skill is "Oblivious", which allows to attack twice per turn. Yet, it doesn't work. As I attack with them once, AP goes down to zero. When I try to activate "Ability", game tells that squad has no active abilities.

Is that a bug, or I'm missing something?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Found a possible bug.
Harpy squad's first skill is "Oblivious", which allows to attack twice per turn. Yet, it doesn't work. As I attack with them once, AP goes down to zero. When I try to activate "Ability", game tells that squad has no active abilities.

Is that a bug, or I'm missing something?
Yes, it was a bug. I fixed it now. Thanks.

Reactions: Gerrard Kullman
Jun 17, 2022
Aw shoot. Here we go again.

How to make mithril magic-enhanced buckets?
I suppose we do 'em on alchemic table, yet where we get the recipe?

Jun 17, 2022
Question.

I destroyed the necromancer circle near tower in Begus. He ran away, swearing to be back with a vengeance.

Can somebody without much spoilers tell when to expect him? Don't wanna be catched by surprise.

Jun 17, 2022
Question.

Got a quest from Dorgania Queen to retrieve deserters.
I found two at Stronghold, and two at the farm. Both times chose to hand them over to Dorgania.

Quest just don't end. Tried to talk with queen - she only says "Yes?". Talked to the king - his options didn't change.
Now what?

LoLxDiS

May 15, 2020
Is there a way to disable the mugshots/character portraits in the dialogue box? The fact that they are wildly inconsistent with the full body art and CGs is throwing me off. It's the only thing that is holding me from playing this game which is a shame because this type of games are my jam. I am fine with them being in the party/menu but I'd appreciate it if you guys could tell me a way to disable them in the dialogue box.

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
Is there a way to access the hotsprings when you're playing the mobile version? The guide says to go past the gambler outside the southern stronghold and press the action button on the map's border, but mobile version doesn't have an action button

Also, extra question, I know there was a merchant in Crysthaven who sold Talismans of Preservation, but I can't find him anymore. I have no idea why. I think I had to talk to him on Elly's quest recently, but now he's just gone. Which sucks because the talismans are just about the best accessories I've been able to find. Anyone know where he is? Or where to get more of them?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes