BOH56

May 27, 2017
You can just check the walkthrough in the OP to see the answers to all the questions you asked.
The only thing the walkthrough says in regard to the gold test is that you don't have to solve the riddles, it just makes the fight easier. Seriously, if someone asks a question don't just go 'Look at the walkthrough' cause it also stops people that WOULD have actually given the person a proper answer to the question they asked.
What's the answer to the test of intelligence during Chiyo's gold license exam
Only activate the green and yellow switches.

Reactions: Dragon1982

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
The only thing the walkthrough says in regard to the gold test is that you don't have to solve the riddles, it just makes the fight easier. Seriously, if someone asks a question don't just go 'Look at the walkthrough' cause it also stops people that WOULD have actually given the person a proper answer to the question they asked.

Only activate the green and yellow switches.
For this type of question, you're right, since there are a few instances that the built in walkthrough doesn't have the specific answers people are looking for. For completionists stuff like this is important to get your questions answered. Of course there is another guide Ryen advised me to check out not included in the download in the form of a wiki, jsyk.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Sooo, I found the Eagle and gave it back, but then I left via teleport, and now I'm looking and see I had to have left via walking out, is there any way to get the scenes?

NVMD, did some save editing to reset her quest, gonna do it over

Did the quest over and nothing happened...

So is there a way to get the scene or did I give away a top weapon for nothing?

I really hope the scene wasn't tied to doing a specific sequence of events at a specific juncture that you cannot do again without restarting the game man if you do something differently

PS. How do I trigger the meeting between Varea and Jeanne, I've completed literally all the quests, talking to either of them does nothing

Last edited:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Sooo, I found the Eagle and gave it back, but then I left via teleport, and now I'm looking and see I had to have left via walking out, is there any way to get the scenes?

NVMD, did some save editing to reset her quest, gonna do it over

Did the quest over and nothing happened...

So is there a way to get the scene or did I give away a top weapon for nothing?

I really hope the scene wasn't tied to doing a specific sequence of events at a specific juncture that you cannot do again without restarting the game man if you do something differently

PS. How do I trigger the meeting between Varea and Jeanne, I've completed literally all the quests, talking to either of them does nothing
Have you done the underground fortress quest?

ShishKebabXXX

Jul 25, 2021
For some reason bookworm doesn't want to complete itself?

I recall buying the 400 gold book on warfare for the bookworm quest, went ahead to do some other sidequests and after some time I noticed the quest is still there.
Went back to the author, standard dialog for buying books, no additional lines.
Went in the chambers to Tsubaki, same dialog.
With Tsubaki I also tried rising her relationship through gift to check if it was a visual error, I got a new CG, but talking to her again the katana quest was still nowhere to be found.

Any help? Is there some item I missed/forgot to interact with?

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
hi i have two unseen scean the cristmas scecial by ryoko and by mirei ho do i unlock them

Last edited:

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
What do I have to do in order to be able to activate those stone teleportation places? Is there some quest I have to complete before? View attachment 3221840
You need to go to the desert region, in one of the cities there will be mage/scientist near one of them that will allow you to unlock them (forgot which city tho, but IIRC it's on the northern part of the desert)

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
probably a dumb question... but how do i upgrade my pickaxe? some of the nodes say i need a mythril one, and i need a steel for the deep mine

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Who are the side marriages> i have Jessy, Mia and Dea but still have a lot of blanks on my game.

"Finished" the game with all CGs except one for Grey. It was his Beach Scene. Thought I had it unlocked but won't show up in replay. If anyone is interested, I have a save file with all "Good" Scenes unlocked at the end of the game. I also have a save file with ALL scenes unlocked via and editor.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes