Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
can someone show me on a map screenshot where the elf village is i am having a hard time finding it and i see nothing that says its name on the map because i am trying to get the katryx sword
You won't see it unless you follow the elder he is in the armor shop when you get miriel he will show you. Go south past the produce seller to lower left corner of the capitol and he will be waiting for you. He will then take you exactly 1 square south of the capitol and your in the village it wont show unless you follow him out of the city.

Johnyfu20

Mar 25, 2019
thanks. but she is not there.she is in manastyr and she is just can i help you.if it is fine with you can i send my save to you.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
thanks. but she is not there.she is in manastyr and she is just can i help you.if it is fine with you can i send my save to you.
When you finish the quest for putting her on the throne of Amagal, she moves from your castle to Manastyr. That is the end of her content in the current version.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
One of the guy already married(the chief),the other already get cucked by Ryen

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
May I ask why the dialog and menu interface are have somewhat became blank or random pics and words overlap with UI whenever I open the menu or talking to the NPCs. Its been like this since I download the latest version (v 19.09.20). Is there any fix about this bug? If there is, please help me about this matter. Thanks in advance.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
May I ask why the dialog and menu interface are have somewhat became blank or random pics and words overlap with UI whenever I open the menu or talking to the NPCs. Its been like this since I download the latest version (v 19.09.20). Is there any fix about this bug? If there is, please help me about this matter. Thanks in advance.
It's clearly a bug but I don't recall changing anything that could cause this. Maybe there was an RPG Maker update that made everything worse again. XD
What system are you playing on? Windows?

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
It's clearly a bug but I don't recall changing anything that could cause this. Maybe there was an RPG Maker update that made everything worse again. XD
What system are you playing on? Windows?
Yes, I'm currently playing the game on windows 32 bit. Its been like that since I started playing the game. I'm trying to find solution for this bug. If there are some fix for this bug, that would be a huge help because it's quite inconvenient when I'm trying using the items and completing quests.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Huh, hadn't thought of this game for a few years, last I'd seen it it was still in pretty early development. Looks to have gotten a lot bigger, I'll have to check it out.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes