allenandarth

May 30, 2017
awwww shiet 2 more down for the count, i got every girl that can get pregnant done( unless it's grime...because i don't like grime), by the way, i was wondering if we're ever gonna be able to get prostitutes for the brothel(aside from the slaves that you can turn into maids), like can we idk send the monstergirls there or something?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
awwww shiet 2 more down for the count, i got every girl that can get pregnant done( unless it's grime...because i don't like grime), by the way, i was wondering if we're ever gonna be able to get prostitutes for the brothel(aside from the slaves that you can turn into maids), like can we idk send the monstergirls there or something?
Yes, I'll add more characters for the brothel eventually. :)

Soooo... no up to date walkthrough?
I'm on it! ^^

Reactions: Konstantinus

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
(yes it's me again with the 1000+ turns) when is the update for the apk android I wanna use the new features or characters you've put in and I switch to android cause my computer broke down and I've lost everything; my progress, my stats, my equipment and my turns.
P.S.
In case I encounter the same problem like last time with the supply rate being to slow, is it like that or are you going to amp it up to 60 per turn at most?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ryen is a bit out of character in this update,he should be serious and quiet..but now he looks like a happy guy everytime..maybe it just my op

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
(yes it's me again with the 1000+ turns) when is the update for the apk android I wanna use the new features or characters you've put in and I switch to android cause my computer broke down and I've lost everything; my progress, my stats, my equipment and my turns.
P.S.
In case I encounter the same problem like last time with the supply rate being to slow, is it like that or are you going to amp it up to 60 per turn at most?
When I start working on the overview map system again I'll certainly improve the resource gain some more, but it might take a while before I get to it.

Ryen is a bit out of character in this update,he should be serious and quiet..but now he looks like a happy guy everytime..maybe it just my op
Any particular moment I should take a look at?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
When I start working on the overview map system again I'll certainly improve the resource gain some more, but it might take a while before I get to it.

With Naomi,when he is praising,but its okay..maybe he is just happy.
Anyway.im quite excited to see,maid Grime and Shey sex scene.;);)

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018

And the apk of the game for the android?
Will you be able to upload the newest updates from the pc to Android as well

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Having some trouble with the map overview part of the game im building and what not but im having trouble with creating an army any suggestions?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
how pregnancy work in this game? it seems i have impregnated tsubaki, will there be progression of the pregnancy?
There will be a timeskip where you can see the first signs of it in the main quest after nearly dying. Then it will say you need to train more and while this long naruto like training there will shortly shown what everything happen during your training like Tsubaki showing sign of pregnancy and childbirth.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys, is it known which is the state of the game in terms of storyline ? 40%, 50%.. more or less, i'm asking just to get an idea of game progress

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes