MartinLuiz

Oct 28, 2019
Is this game good?i just found some rpg game that im interested..im still curious if its worth to download

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey I'm curious about two things if I might ask:

Where's the best place to level up? My characters ain't got past 40 yet, never needed them
to until now.

And did anyone actually figure a method for those two in the fire raid dungeon floor? I
couldn't even put a dent in them, not one.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Never mind on my question. I managed it eventually figured it out, and irony of ironies,
I have completed the battle with the two mad females in the dungeon four times, and
of those four 3 of the rewards have been legendary pieces of gear.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update%2019.11.10%20image.png?id=1389432
Update 19.11.10 image.png
The update 19.11.10 is now available!

About the android version:
Good news: I managed to create a working apk file again.
Bad news: The new apk file needed a new id name since it wasn't compatible with the previous apk file anymore, which means it'll be a new game on your phone and not keep your saves. My sincere apologize, I wish this wasn't necessary but I couldn't find another way.
This android version should be updatable with following apks from me again though. So new saves from this version should transfer to the next updates again as they used to.

Update content:
- At the island Amaranthe a few people have gathered in the bottom right corner of the main island. Their dialog will start the events for a new character.
- Neya has a new event at the sleeping chambers after you went to the beach with her. Depending on who is available at the sleeping chamber you may have dialogs with Chiyo, Mirel, Glyntris, Brad, Mira, Dea, Elly, Ariana and Kayelinth.
- After winning the fire raid at the Spire of Courage 8 times you get the option to do it solo. The fights are harder but the choices and most dialogs of the raid were removed so it should overall be faster and you get both reward chests at the end.
- The left guard in front of your bedroom got a new design and now tells you when you have an un-read message on the Aldlyn city board.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

Last edited:

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey can y'all help a guy out:

There is one in the CG Gallery I cannot get despite it sayin it starts at the big farm in Central.
I have every single monster girl I can obtain everywhere, so honestly I do not know what this
could be.

Anyone know what I am missing? CG Query.png

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
Hey can y'all help a guy out:

There is one in the CG Gallery I cannot get despite it sayin it starts at the big farm in Central.
I have every single monster girl I can obtain everywhere, so honestly I do not know what this
could be.

Anyone know what I am missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also in the CG Room page 7 top right, it says "Scene starts at the Whisperwind Farm" but it's
not sure if that's a mistake.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

Also in the CG Room page 7 top right, it says "Scene starts at the Whisperwind Farm" but it's
not sure if that's a mistake.
Well, the events "start" at the farm since it's necessary to go there and get the soul lanterns in order to capture monster girls and build the monster hall. It's supposed to get the player to those events. Saying the events start in the monsterhall wouldn't be much of a help for someone that doesn't have it yet or knows how to get it.

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
Well, the events "start" at the farm since it's necessary to go there and get the soul lanterns in order to capture monster girls and build the monster hall. It's supposed to get the player to those events. Saying the events start in the monsterhall wouldn't be much of a help for someone that doesn't have it yet or knows how to get it.
But don't the other monster girls on page 7 row 2 and 3 say that it starts at the Monsterhall in your castle or Big Farm?

Timmy96

Sep 18, 2019
Am at 280 affection for the mummy, probably a bug.

Also, anyone know about how to get the sex scene with Naomi? Only got her sister atm, and the hot spring scene done.

Edit: Also, does anyone have any loot tables for the challenge dungeon? Did 25 runs, two legendary drops, the rest are mostly trash drops.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Am at 280 affection for the mummy, probably a bug.

Also, anyone know about how to get the sex scene with Naomi? Only got her sister atm, and the hot spring scene done.

Edit: Also, does anyone have any loot tables for the challenge dungeon? Did 25 runs, two legendary drops, the rest are mostly trash drops.
The weak mummy has no scene yet.

If you got all requirements the scene with Naomi starts when going to the secret prison below your bedroom. The requirements involve the events of the little elf girl Cookie at Parverhill and meeting the Magicspirit during her events.

The chance for a legendary is 15%, 35% for epic (purple) and 50% for blue items. A complete list of all drops is in the walkthrough.

Ok boomer

Nov 16, 2019
Where can you find Ariana after you woke her up ? The walkthrough do not detail further the battle in the Spire so I tried to look for her all over the map but couldn't reach for her
Also, amazing job on this game ! Party lvl 70 and still playing :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes