RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can you find Ariana after you woke her up ? The walkthrough do not detail further the battle in the Spire so I tried to look for her all over the map but couldn't reach for her
Also, amazing job on this game ! Party lvl 70 and still playing :)
Check the Aldlyn city board. You should get a quest to help someone at Witton, who turns out to be Ariana. That part and what needs to be done afterwards is explained in the FAQ section of the walkthrough under the question "How can I unlock the good path scene of Ariana?".

Thanks. :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I know this is 3 months later but ... are you going to put hardcore kinks like sharing the girls with other males, male monsters, etc ...? Or you are going to keep quiet about these and surprise the player? I'm asking this before i play and get hooked with the story/girls.
I had a lengthy and elaborated discussion with someone about this topic earlier. :D Similar to what I said in the quote you posted "not every girl/event is suited for every fetish", but there will most likely be optional content that is marked clearly enough that innocent players don't accidently walk into. But I can't say yet when that'll come.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Well ... if the scene is optional and don't screw things with the girl or the story ... for me is a good deal.
The girl or situation is going to be repeated until you accept that situation or it's going to be a one time question?
I imagine that no main girl will get a hardcore kink, right? Or this can change?
I'm sorry to bring up this type of question but i'm a 100% vanilla player and i get a little uncomfortable with this kind of things.
I can't say yet what exactly it'll be before I make it. :D But you should be fine, as I'll definitely make it in a way that you won't run into it by chance.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
uhm i have an issue with the game, randomly sometimes create a savefile at slot 19 and 20 , also it freeze at some points or choices and i can't advance... its kinda annoying and its the 5th time that i download and start from point 0 the game... any help with it? .... last time it freeze at vampire hunter quest when i go up on the car

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
uhm i have an issue with the game, randomly sometimes create a savefile at slot 19 and 20 , also it freeze at some points or choices and i can't advance... its kinda annoying and its the 5th time that i download and start from point 0 the game... any help with it? .... last time it freeze at vampire hunter quest when i go up on the car
The saveslots 19 and 20 are used for auto-saves. They're created every 2,5 mins altering between slot 19 and 20. If you don't want it you can turn off the auto-save system at the book in your bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn.
What system do you play on? Windows? Android? What version number?
I'm not aware of random freezes. Especially if it's not at a fix point of the game then it's hard to say why you'd get those issues. Are you perhaps playing the android version of sensitive username rather than my official version?
If you're playing on windows you can move save files from an old version folder to the same location in a new game folder to keep your progress.

When is the next update.?
I don't know yet. But I'm working on it. ;)

Reactions: Bleublanc

Exofortes

Feb 19, 2018
Never before that I want the war system to be active like this. So that I could raze the church of Begus xD
Please make it happen soon, best regards.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
I found small mistake while playing, Crimson Hat is having plate shoes icon.
Also, the new guardsman helmet is not matching his armor. I mean, his armor is grey with golden trim, while his helmet is pure grey. It is possible for you to add some gold on his helmet to match it with armor?
Fixed the icon. The helmet can't be changed like that in the char generator, so it'd need to be done by hand.

Is anyone else having a problem where not all of the Feast of Gratitude quests show up at the desk? I'd rather not piss of half the party.
The option for each person should appear when you have the character in your party. If I remember correctly the full list is too long to be displayed at once and you have to scoll down to see the rest. Maybe that is your issue?

Never before that I want the war system to be active like this. So that I could raze the church of Begus xD
Please make it happen soon, best regards.
The war system won't be done soon sadly. It'll affect a lot in the world so my plan is to finish all events and areas in the current time line before making the war systen before making the time skip.

plss code to open the gate for treasure hunt
The walkthrough can help. ;)

Q: What is the solution for Sandra's treasure dungeon?
A: The code in the first area is 2-5-6-4. You get it by counting the things shown on stone plates hanging higher, not directly above the ground. A hint about the god is given saying „In his opinion only those who were above others had any worth.“, which is supposed to tell you which plates are correct and which to ignore.
In the second area, there are stone pillars in line with the torches at the top of the map. The third pillar is broken, indicating that this torch should not be lit, while every other should be. When you have the right combination, there is no sound or message, but the iron gate will be open now.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
The saveslots 19 and 20 are used for auto-saves. They're created every 2,5 mins altering between slot 19 and 20. If you don't want it you can turn off the auto-save system at the book in your bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn.
What system do you play on? Windows? Android? What version number?
I'm not aware of random freezes. Especially if it's not at a fix point of the game then it's hard to say why you'd get those issues. Are you perhaps playing the android version of sensitive username rather than my official version?
If you're playing on windows you can move save files from an old version folder to the same location in a new game folder to keep your progress.

I don't know yet. But I'm working on it. ;)
your work is really great. i enjoy playing this game, dev.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Seems like Ryen will change the overview map and make an improvement for it..check his recent patreon post,im a bit late,but thats a great things he will change soon.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I just want the storyline finished and mayby meet the sisters. Gonna start this in December as a christmastpresent and do until it is done, I am not anymore in this world or out of money whatever happen first.
And as a man of my word right now I started with Patreon for it.

Hunterbc60

Nov 27, 2017
Well for that quest with elly for the special drink i forgot i had a saved before starting it in the first place i feel dumb

• Haha
Oct 2, 2018
Please update the link. 19.11.10 version came out November 10th and still hasn't been put here. Please fix this as soon as possible.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes