Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
I feel like these themes or at least the drawings might be a little to vanilla for me, can anyone suggest otherwise?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I feel like these themes or at least the drawings might be a little to vanilla for me, can anyone suggest otherwise?
I do not really understand the question. Do you want to know if there are games similar like this but harder? There I can only suggest Evenicle, it is half RPG too withough kingdom manager where the protagonist is extremly lovey dovey too but the antagonists are extrem rapey and there is even a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With a less Lovey dovey and more Don Juan Protagonist there is The Legendary Hunt where there are people dying too but it may not be for every one because the dev had no money and is artistic useles, so he used open source pictures from anime and other games for it.

If you want to know if there is suggestion that this game is not to vanilla for you I have no words because for me it is perfect because it is up to the player if Ryen is a caring loving king or if his past let him have a cruel using side.

Reactions: Villi X

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
There used to be a very thorough walkthrough online somewhere, have since lost where it was. Had images and step by step for puzzles etc. Does anyone know a link to it again ? May have been on a wiki page, cannot recall.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I want to try the game again but this time with having slavery and not worrying about trey's opinion. Just to see if there are any doff options.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a way to check what the value is of your relations with other countries in-game? I recall that you can see that value when you have Nemorvyra improve the relationship with other countries, but I can't remember if there is another way... I have looked in all stats and spoke to a bunch of people but wasn't able to find another way so far.

Very nice update to the world map by the way.

Reactions: Genji

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to check what the value is of your relations with other countries in-game? I recall that you can see that value when you have Nemorvyra improve the relationship with other countries, but I can't remember if there is another way... I have looked in all stats and spoke to a bunch of people but wasn't able to find another way so far.

Very nice update to the world map by the way.
There is one even though I know right now not where to look. Have you checked galery?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I did but still do not see what i am missing to unlock the Treasures in the Tower Of Ash...
The walkthrough is not 100% up to date. The tower of ash stuff is relatively new. There's no secret to unlocking stuff, though. There are a ton of treasures, and you just have to keep doing it over and over again to get them all. I believe a recent update added a solo option if you win enough times to convince the other adventurers that you are strong enough that you don't need their help, so you can get both chests at the end.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
I dunno if it's been reported but if you lose to the final boss of the fire raid and load the latest autosave, you're returned to the end of the fight, as if you won.

EDIT: Oddly enough, the next time I lost to them the autosave returned me to the beginning of the raid.

Last edited:

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
I do not really understand the question. Do you want to know if there are games similar like this but harder? There I can only suggest Evenicle, it is half RPG too withough kingdom manager where the protagonist is extremly lovey dovey too but the antagonists are extrem rapey and there is even a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With a less Lovey dovey and more Don Juan Protagonist there is The Legendary Hunt where there are people dying too but it may not be for every one because the dev had no money and is artistic useles, so he used open source pictures from anime and other games for it.

If you want to know if there is suggestion that this game is not to vanilla for you I have no words because for me it is perfect because it is up to the player if Ryen is a caring loving king or if his past let him have a cruel using side.
What I mean by vanilla is that there seems to be mostly vaginal/missionary scenes, and that the actions leading up to sex would be pretty straight forward and lacking in build up or something like that.

I like the recommendations thought so thanks for that <3

Reactions: Konstantinus
Mar 2, 2019
Game won't let me save and freeezes when I leave the save screen. I get an error for "read-only file system, open"

only thing in the package contents (on a mac) in the save folder is the config.rpgsave, what am i doing wrong?

thanks!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Game won't let me save and freeezes when I leave the save screen. I get an error for "read-only file system, open"

only thing in the package contents (on a mac) in the save folder is the config.rpgsave, what am i doing wrong?

thanks!
The game is in a "read-only" location, which means it can't create save files and thus you get the error. This could be if the game is on a USB-Stick or the location on your HDD is write-protected. Moving the game folder to a different location or changing the settings of the folder can fix this problem.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Remove sex scenes (the game will not lose anything from this), sell it to everyone - the kids will like it. :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes