• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i need help, have a bug on the overview country map, the bakery and the second mine never full build, i waste resources on them but arent finished yet...

beside that , anyone have a full game? or anyone know if its a new game + option?

popsy

Jun 25, 2019
How to exit from the Skilltree???
After the first Scene :p I choose Skilltree in the Menu, I update the first skill and........ I can't exit.
I show the Menu, but if I choose CG Room for example I have a message: Not available from CG screen or Skkiltree.

Please help ;)

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
How to exit from the Skilltree???
After the first Scene :p I choose Skilltree in the Menu, I update the first skill and........ I can't exit.
I show the Menu, but if I choose CG Room for example I have a message: Not available from CG screen or Skkiltree.

Please help ;)
I had the same problem just now but I found the solution.
On the skilltree screen you can find an exit button in the lower right corner.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Is there a list of where the presents to collect are? I must have completely blinded one because I went to all the locations in Begus and somehow only found 6/7.

Also, does the walkthrough contain any kind of guide for the RTS battle thing, because according to the CG room I'm missing a character that appears after the fourth battle, but I'm doing terrible in those. I'm also missing one in the Spire of Courage (not the raid battle one), even though I've completed all the floors.
have you tried the stupid igloo?
also, why can't i make Chyoo on the elf thingy! i just wanted to make Chyoo for my New Years thingy

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2019
With the country upgrade system I can't seem to unlock whatever the one for pikemen and archers are. Am I missing something or has that not been implemented yet? Also even though I saved Ariana from the orc in the Spire of Courage, and brought her back to the castle library her portrait is still blacked out on the CG screen. I don't think I ever got a scene with her, but I still know who she is. According to the CG screen I also seem to be missing a "Cave Threesome" scene with Leneth, but I have no idea how to unlock it.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
With the country upgrade system I can't seem to unlock whatever the one for pikemen and archers are. Am I missing something or has that not been implemented yet? Also even though I saved Ariana from the orc in the Spire of Courage, and brought her back to the castle library her portrait is still blacked out on the CG screen. I don't think I ever got a scene with her, but I still know who she is. According to the CG screen I also seem to be missing a "Cave Threesome" scene with Leneth, but I have no idea how to unlock it.
Cave threesome occurs with Leneth and Hellhound at the training cave by the academy. Requires you to have freed Leneth and probably also encountered Hellhound several times.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
With the country upgrade system I can't seem to unlock whatever the one for pikemen and archers are. Am I missing something or has that not been implemented yet?
According to the map file for country research, these two items are not implemented yet.
Also even though I saved Ariana from the orc in the Spire of Courage, and brought her back to the castle library her portrait is still blacked out on the CG screen.
I think portraits only change over once you have at least one CG scene with the character.

Aug 17, 2019
Cave threesome occurs with Leneth and Hellhound at the training cave by the academy. Requires you to have freed Leneth and probably also encountered Hellhound several times.
Already done both of those things, but every time I go to the cave it just gives me the option for the regular solo scene with her.
I think portraits only change over once you have at least one CG scene with the character.
That's kind of annoying that just because I chose the option of not being an asshole to her the first time I met her I have to wait until whenever her questline gets more added to it before I can get another chance at a scene to clear her portait. Hers is the only one out of all the currently available ones that I don't have.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
That's kind of annoying that just because I chose the option of not being an asshole to her the first time I met her I have to wait until whenever her questline gets more added to it before I can get another chance at a scene to clear her portait. Hers is the only one out of all the currently available ones that I don't have.
Thinking about it some more, I believe my claim is wrong. Ex, I have Grime's portrait in the CG room, but I have no CG scenes with her. Ariana's portrait might be bugged.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I released Aleah but I can't select her with the headmaid, what am I missing?
You have to advance Aleah's events as a maid by talking to her at the sleeping chamber first. She becomes available at the screen of the headmaid afterwards.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
You have to advance Aleah's events as a maid by talking to her at the sleeping chamber first. She becomes available at the screen of the headmaid afterwards.
ok, but she dont show in sleeping chamber. She only say hello with the other girls. Need to do a specific quest or action?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ok, but she dont show in sleeping chamber. She only say hello with the other girls. Need to do a specific quest or action?
You haven't found her yet? She is in Parverhill in a secret room in the house that's on top of a hill in the bottom right of town. Your level needs to be high enough to shove a boulder out of the way. During the dialog with Aleah you have the option to make her your maid or send her to your secret prison. If you send her to the prison she won't be available at the screen from the headmaid.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
where are all the presents? i am at 6/7 and has been to all begus places...
1. Ironholm Prison – Near the entrance.
2. Norhall Stronghold – Inside the stronghold in front of the left building.
3. Old Ashton – Near the cave entrance.
4. Snowruin (The ruin where you go with Elly and fight a strange demon) – Left side of the map.
5. Calterburry – Left of the castle in the grass.
6. Whitestone Citadel – Right side of the mage store (top right corner).
7. Sia's Igloo – A bit right from the entrance of the igloo.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes